Author Topic: GameBot source code  (Read 44774 times)

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: GameBot source code
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2015, 03:43:02 PM »
someone please sideline this idiot to flame wars please? lmao

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2015, 03:50:09 PM »
Flame wars/offtopic forum... that might be a good place for all pball related chat and all pball posters, since pball is off-topic by nature.  Pballers are an inferior species of player with suspect morals.  Look no further than the criminal Archer for evidence of that.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2015, 03:51:08 PM »
If pballers fail to convert after some time in their sanctioned channel/subforum, I think we could periodically shower them with bans.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
GameBot source code
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2015, 03:53:11 PM »
Maybe if a person plays a set number of pball games, they get a "NEWB" tag applied to their account, and they get interned to a special pball channel when they log in.  Then if they play enough gow games, the restrictions are removed.  The channel topic of the special pball channel might say something like, "Gow will set you free."

LMFAO

Learn to get along with everyone you homo. Only thing Garden of Whores will probably give you is a stiff neck from constantly failing asleep to its game play...ah so boring...[emoji19]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:54:56 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2015, 03:58:52 PM »

If pballers fail to convert after some time in their sanctioned channel/subforum, I think we could periodically shower them with bans.

Pfft...

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2015, 04:07:35 PM »
Ok I just tried another time :

PBALL_GameBot created game,
I joined
CptCook joined

I whispered start to hostbot

Game started.

10seconds of laggy game play

I switch screens to look at GameBot

GameBot quits for a draw

Cpt Cook and I drop from the game.

I think this must be related to me playing and gamebot hosting from same network

Going to try to get some kind of VPN up and try again

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2015, 04:20:04 PM »
First successful PBALL Bot game!

I connected to VPN then to War2, then started a bot game and played with cpt cook again

This time when pball bot quit, we both stayed!

Game was laggy as hell but I think its because of the VPN

but the bot works
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 04:30:10 PM by Crash3r »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2015, 04:28:23 PM »
part of war2 is the sword, but another equal part of war2 is the hammer, symbolizing the resource management portion of the game, ie peons getting gold from the mines, etc.  therefore, i think this is an appropriate banner for those seeking an answer to the pball question:

just gotta make it into an icon now

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
GameBot source code
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2015, 04:56:28 PM »
Whoa, your not a dimwit after all [emoji33]

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2015, 05:18:31 PM »
Chop bot is up - "CHOP_HostBot"

Whisper one of these game codes to CHOP_HostBot to create a game:

chop1v1
chop2v2
chop3v3

Pball bot is up and working but the maps are not properly lined up but still playable.
Smeagol is making some revisions and those should be done this weekend. In the mean time, you can still test things out

Whisper one of these game codes to PBALL_HostBot to create a game:

601v1
602v2
603v3

451v1
452v2
453v3

Can someone make us some BOT icons... would be cool heres my current bot names

chop_hostbot
chop_gamebot
pball_hostbot
pball_gamebot
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:29:37 PM by Crash3r »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2015, 05:48:44 PM »
Lance,
Thank you for writing hostbot

I have modified hostbot2 and launched PBALL_HostBot, with 2 maps so far: 60men, and 45men

I fixed a bug, when checking "Fixed Order" the next step was to hit enter to start the game, however hitting enter just unchecked Fixed Order so the game never started.

I fixed it by reordering the game setup - so it did Fixed Order then did Map Resources then hit enter to start the game.

The next thing I did is finish writing the GameTeams section so there is 1v1 (2v6), 2v2 (3v4), 3v3 (4v4), 3v4 (4v4). Game Teams for some reason Blizzard did not give it a hotkey like all the others lol! But I worked around that by first "T" for Game Type, then TAB over to Teams then DOWN to open the menu and then UP 7x to reset the settings to the top

However, it should be kept in mind that the key strokes for GameTeams selection are only correct if a 4v4 map is used, for a 3v3 map there are different options (obviously 4v4 is not an option) so the key strokes are different.

To handle this I created GameTeams names such as 31v1 - meanining the selection of 1v1 on a 3v3 map type.

In pball it was a bit more complicated than GoW because the maps are Fixed Order.
Because of Fixed Order, a different map is required for each Game Team - take for example a 1v1 60men - player 2 needs to be lined up across from player 3, but in a 2v2, player 2 and 3 need to be on the same side.

So a seperate map was created for each (thanks xXxSmeagolxXx), and presets were made for "601v1" "602v2" etc

Everything is working and I plan to launch a few other custom map bots

I just have one problem - After pball_gamebot starts the game, the game begins but is very laggy, then after about 15seconds everyone drops

In the game were hostbot and I on the same network (sep ports forwarded) and 1 other player on a different network

This happened 2 times that I tested, so far no succesful games because of it

Any ideas?

thanks

No, no, no!!
I fixed a bug, when checking "Fixed Order" the next step was to hit enter to start the game, however hitting enter just unchecked Fixed Order so the game never started.

This makes no sense dude. Fixed Order is not at the same screen as ok for game start..... also enter sends text not starts game.... alt + O for okay...... its not time yet archer you still have 5 months of being banned ;) All these minor changes lol...

I was talking about game creation, not game start dumbass

When ENTER is sent right after checking Fixed Order, it is then unchecked instead of creating the game. I fixed it by reordering the game creation steps.

It was a simple bug, Lance would have fixed it but he probably never came across it because he hasnt had to use any maps that use Fixed Order yet

I also finished up what Lance had started on with GameTeams and added in my own game presets and map navigations. What have you done? Nothing

No bother explaining anyways to someone who claims to be a l33t programmer but actually doesnt know or do shit

Youre not a l33t hacker either as you claim to be, I'd call you a script kiddie, but you dont even know how to USE the scripts much less write them! lmao what a newb

Your pretty worthless dude... nuff said

Stop jacking this thread with nonsense about some archer guy

Just want to know why my bot lags out and everyone drops right after the game starts

You said next thing to do is start game. That's your fault newb. I claim to be l33t rofl... I got people for that bro how do you think you got doxed?

Can you see the difference between me and you? I'm here to help you are here to destroy and steal. You're a bird that can't fly. Prison is around the corner for crumbs like you.

You failed to frame me idiot.
You failed at war2.
You failed at life.
You failed at hacking. Archer is dead. Riley chase.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2015, 06:21:41 PM »
Hahaha holy shit blid cracks me up.  I love the pball hate posts :D  The one where they get a tag and can become unrestricted by playing gow...... omg I was in tears laughin lol
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2015, 06:22:35 PM »
As for laggy issues, you cant play from the same network without changing the game ports on one of the machines in the registry.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »
@Archer

I don't design shit? Hmm pretty funny. See now I guess you can say that since you don't have access to certain catagories here. What I wrote in 4 hours would take you years of copy and paste and being spoonfeed. Now don't make me quote you on your pms. Tupac I can't load a bot, how do I do this, tupac help me I am a newb and suck cock.

Remember I'm not lance I won't call. I'll show up to your fucking door. Don't take it as a threat I have no intentions on violence. Maybe I'll take your parents for lunch. Show them all your bullshit and how it all tracks back to you. Try me bitch. The look on their face when they see you are a criminal. I know how the preppy lifestyle is there. I'm almost certain they will dis own you.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:16:19 PM by tupac »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2015, 07:43:29 PM »

@Archer
Remember I'm not lance I won't call. I'll show up to your fucking door. Don't take it as a threat I have no intentions on violence...

[emoji16]