Author Topic: GameBot source code  (Read 44254 times)

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: GameBot source code
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2015, 07:55:47 PM »
Lance,

I can't get it to work... I have each bot on a different registry port. Each port is forwarded to each bot.

My client is also on a sep port, and port forwarded...

Still everytime a game starts players get dropped once the bot quits the game (10seconds after start)

Worst game lag I've ever seen for those 10 seconds of play time.

I noticed how your bot is getting "losses" while mine only gets draws

Did u program it to stay for 2minutes instead of 10 seconds?

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:59:37 PM by Crash3r »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2015, 08:32:05 PM »
It stays for a longer period in case someone in game is lagging right at the start because you cant quit when its up.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2015, 08:37:28 PM »
ok cool maybe i will add that to mine too later if it becomes a problem...

PBALL AND CHOP BOTS ARE WORKING!!!!

I put them on a VPN with ports forwarded and have tested several games now with zero lag, and works perfect

Stoked.

Still dont know why i couldnt get it working with me playing on the same network as bot but whatever it works now

Thanks Lance

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2015, 09:13:24 PM »
So Lance are you going to Riley's for thanksgiving [emoji54]?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2015, 09:58:26 PM »
Riley sounds so gay lol. He trying to make a custom map host bot which I made years ago and coded myself. Without using somebody else's work.

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2015, 11:28:44 PM »
lmao hear that Lance? Tupac made hostbot before you!!! Tupac thinks hes a programmer lmao

I didnt steal Lance's work, I credit him in my bot profiles (/finger PBALL_HostBot ...)

If you have ever written in a programming language (doubtful), you are using someone else's work. A real programmer would know that. But congratualtions on making a hostobt before lance! Oh do please post the source code so we can all laugh at your stupid wannabe ass

Only a newb thinks revinventing the wheel for each of his programs is some kind of accomplishment
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 12:17:13 AM by Crash3r »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2015, 11:34:10 PM »
You kids play nice now [emoji50]

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2015, 01:26:04 AM »
lmao hear that Lance? Tupac made hostbot before you!!! Tupac thinks hes a programmer lmao

I didnt steal Lance's work, I credit him in my bot profiles (/finger PBALL_HostBot ...)

If you have ever written in a programming language (doubtful), you are using someone else's work. A real programmer would know that. But congratualtions on making a hostobt before lance! Oh do please post the source code so we can all laugh at your stupid wannabe ass

Only a newb thinks revinventing the wheel for each of his programs is some kind of accomplishment
Nah I ditched the macro way and working on a real host BOT. And I admire lances work no bashing here. But I made mine even before iL's was made. It's not that hard to send a few key to a game window. I definitely love the way lances can keep war2 minimized. Reminds me of the old starcraft channel spammer.

Anyways I can tell you are hurt. It's okay archer as you admit you using lances code and not making your own like I did so I don't expect you to see why this way is stupid it works, it's highly boring because you mainly timing, sending keys one way or another..... but too bad I don't know nothing huh ?

You want to make a real bot get the source for SCGP, there is code left for W2GP. There now make a real one. You must be leet now because you can tell a game window to press a
Button or send keys.... let's see u try the real way.

There ask around I just gave you info on warcraft 2 game protocol. Not much done so maybe you can finsh it?? Nah didn't think so

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2015, 10:34:12 AM »
Cool man, good luck with that. Just add to the list of 'projects' tupac has been working on since '95.

Meanwhile Lance comes back to war2 for a few days, releases a hostbot that is practical, functional, and scalable to any map/game type, and begins hosting the first (or second after IL's) ever GoW Bot.

Then Crash3r, a Network Engineer who knows almost nothing about programming and makes no claims to, modifies Lance's code to add working Team Selections, Fixed Order, and several custom map selections, then releases the first ever PBALL and Chop Bots.

Tupac: Hey guys im working on altering the mem values so we can all control critters who fly and drop fireballs

Crash3r: Who gives a shit? I just made the first ever PBALL and Chop bots.

Tupac: Thats easy, I've been working on THE REAL WAY of doing that for years.

Crash3r: Cool story bro
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:08:13 PM by Crash3r »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2015, 12:32:49 PM »
Hahaha you didn't make shit ;) now sit the fuck down.

Can I expect you to be at dinner with your parents? I'm going to LIVE stream our encounter. Then make a youtube video "how to catch a newbie skid archer"

Best part is when I setup a website and it has a video, sceenshots, you know the stuff that shows up when applying for a new job. We'll since you failed at framing me, I guess it my turn to frame you eh? But yeah anyways small world I know To many people In Valparaiso, IN

Archer picks up his phone and plans to hand with his buddies at the local bar. But he didn't know about tupac going. Hahahah soon my friend. Dinner on me tell your parents.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2015, 12:43:20 PM »
Maybe wait until he's actually doing something wrong again before getting so creepy, Tupac.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2015, 01:33:47 PM »
Maybe wait until he's actually doing something wrong again before getting so creepy, Tupac.

Why weird ? He told me he wanted to meet?

Shit I made more then you can pay someone to do newb. Make something yourself completely or gtfo.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:38:16 PM by tupac »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
GameBot source code
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2015, 03:05:46 PM »
Cool man, good luck with that. Just add to the list of 'projects' tupac has been working on since '95.

Meanwhile Lance comes back to war2 for a few days, releases a hostbot that is practical, functional, and scalable to any map/game type, and begins hosting the first (or second after IL's) ever GoW Bot.

Then Crash3r, a Network Engineer who knows almost nothing about programming and makes no claims to, modifies Lance's code to add working Team Selections, Fixed Order, and several custom map selections, then releases the first ever PBALL and Chop Bots.

Tupac: Hey guys im working on altering the mem values so we can all control critters who fly and drop fireballs

Crash3r: Who gives a shit? I just made the first ever PBALL and Chop bots.

Tupac: Thats easy, I've been working on THE REAL WAY of doing that for years.

Crash3r: Cool story bro

Blid: eh custom? Your BOTH BANISHED FOR SUPPORTING SUCH WITCHCRAFT.

[emoji55]

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:07:17 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2015, 06:34:28 PM »
Smeagol said it don't do men no good to play GOW and BNE's, GOW and BNE's is just a way to say a different kind of custom, and buffalo chips is all it means to me. Blid said he was an old Warcraft 2 player he was looking for the truth. Blid does not care for PBall, RPGs, customs or the loot, Smeagol looked at him and said you are a liar. Well Blid was disillusioned to say the least he grabbed Smeagol by the collar and he jerked him to his feet. There was something cold and shiny laying by Blid's head so he started to believe the things Smeagol said. ;) Lmao.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2015, 04:47:25 AM »
Nobody probably got the reference in little the story I told about me and Blid haha. It is from an old classic country song by Tom T Hall - Faster Horses(The Cowboy and the Poet). I just took the lyrics and put a Warcraft 2 and PBall spin on it lol.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 04:49:20 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »