Author Topic: me icon  (Read 8965 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
me icon
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2015, 08:58:01 PM »
It's smart actually.  Giving every single person their own unique icon isn't really feasible in the first place.  By asking for a little bit of money, we can limit the demand to something reasonable as well as occasionally cover server costs.

It's also reasonable to give out icons based on number of games played. Potential to increase activity.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: me icon
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 09:40:42 PM »
We already do that.  It's called Profi and Star.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
me icon
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2015, 10:33:53 PM »
We already do that.  It's called Profi and Star.

Blah, old and boring like Blid himself. Don't see why you think it's that much work...are you really that lazy at your job? Dam. I know we have the current icons, but some people find them boring. You can add another level of 5000 games or w/e to the current line up. Or give them the option to buy custom icon directly...leave all options for the players...play games or donate. Simple. Both a win win for the server. Sure, maybe you might need to get off your ass and set a icon like once a week or something.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:10:47 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 05:20:21 AM »
I know we have the current icons, but some people find them boring. You can add another level of 5000 games or w/e to the current line up.
Agree, we have about 40 players with 5000+ wins, we can make a new icon for them in addition to Profi and Sware.

I don't think we should have many PERSONAL icons, because they will become usual then.
3-5-7 or them for different achievements would improve emulative spirit, i think so.
So, i think personal icon should be given for something remarkable, like winner on last big tournament or w/e. Last time top-1 prize amount on Burnt festival was about $1000+ or someting like that.

Of course that could be a good idea to redesign profi, master and sware icons if someone (Mousey?) will find enough time for that.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2015, 11:22:53 AM »
Agree - not many personal icons and a redesign of the Profi and Sware icons to something more meaningful would be good.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2015, 11:33:48 AM »
Agree - not many personal icons and a redesign of the Profi and Sware icons to something more meaningful would be good.

well, soon enough people will come to the conclusion which i posted months ago.