Author Topic: Things around here  (Read 18620 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Things around here
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 12:04:23 PM »
Well that's why I voted to close the hackable client and urged other people to do so, because there was never any sure way to know if we'd have an anti-hack in a reasonable amount of time after.

I'm not accusing you of having a bad attitude or anything, but my interpretation is that you starting this thread pitching the idea to move servers if action wasn't taken was because you hoped it would get iL moving and that maybe he works better under deadlines :P

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Things around here
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 12:26:49 PM »
Well that's why I voted to close the hackable client and urged other people to do so, because there was never any sure way to know if we'd have an anti-hack in a reasonable amount of time after.

I'm not accusing you of having a bad attitude or anything, but my interpretation is that you starting this thread pitching the idea to move servers if action wasn't taken was because you hoped it would get iL moving and that maybe he works better under deadlines :P

What motivates you? Banning? [emoji54]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 12:35:19 PM »
I serve the realm.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 12:44:54 PM »
IL is working hard on the anti hack you don't want it rushed. Starting a new server is easy but we start from the drawing boards again.

You really can't rush the anti hack and server side work. We need those to be secure. I am learning C++ to make work easier for il.

We all have family and work. But some how I still find myself up all night developing and reversing. To make the anti hack stronger.

IL is a strong guy because he still continues to work on these projects instead of just shutting down.

Thanks again iL!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 12:54:55 PM »

I serve the realm.

Oh ok nothing, thought so...[emoji19]

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 01:42:28 PM »

I serve the realm.

Oh ok nothing, thought so...[emoji19]

Hatters motivate me hahaha

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 02:18:19 PM »
I already put together everything listed in this thread (except a hostbot),  antihack, hardware ban, ladders, user customizable icons, clans, observer features, and a shit ton of other things and compiled it into war2.us.  No one trusted it because Ldir wouldnt acknowledge it or cooperate with it, thus, no one switched.  That could have easily been resolved by Ldir simply working with me and pointing his domains at my servers (which I did approach him about several times only to get no response what so ever).  That never happened, thus the switch was never possible.  Without this kind of cooperation from iL or whoever owns the war2.ru domain (that would be Ldir still,  iL is just borrowing it as far as I'm aware),  a second, third, fourth, etc server will do absolutely nothing.  Mouse's server is evidence of that.  It runs perfectly fine........ yet no one uses it even though it has every feature that RU has plus it has more stable hosting servers.  Until someone realizes that problem,  theres nothing I or anyone else can do about it.  That's something I've mentioned for many many years now.  iL is FAR more capable than Ldir in every possible way.  I still think he can put together everything I'd done,  but it's not likely going to be on nearly as fast of a time table as I'd done it.  Some people think that just because I was able to whip all that together in 2 months,  that iL could do it in that amount of time as well.  That's just not the case because iL is not Lance.  The circumstances,  experience, etc are just not the same.  Maybe he works at his job more than I do and doesnt have the time.  Or maybe he doesnt have as much experience and is just slower, thus taking more time,  etc.   Whatever the case,  I still think it's best to give him time to finish the projects that he has started.  If he cant,  well,  maybe,  just maybe, he would work with someone like myself or tupac.....  but dont bet on it.  The past has shown that just wont ever happen under any circumstance.  Thus, the only way I'd ever set up a server again is if iL or Ldir asked me directly if I would do so.  Because without their cooperation, it would be completely pointless.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 02:31:21 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2015, 03:31:51 AM »

Equinox

Equinox cries about bad admins and dying server last 8 months, but didn't do something positive. He tried his own forum but it have been empty. He tried his own UWC league, but it have been empty. He tried his UWC league here, but it looks abandoned now and he cries that admins are guilty of all his problems.

Your full of shit dude, my forum never work because nobody of you have try to help me telling me it gonna kill that game if we split community between different forums.

Then i made UWC and here again nobody help me, except moustopher for the forum creation part of UWC, Burnt try to host UWC one time and dint ever host it again when he realise how much work it was.

I also ask them to make publicity about the league on the main web site of war2ru and nobody never did it, i ask to be admin to did it by myself and nobody did it.

You guys are just a fucking bunch of retard selfish admin who try to control everything and take us as a joke..

Everything we told you is like words in the air, you only listen what you want and dint for what you want.

Ive made everything for this game, take time for peoples, made popular maps for them and mix pro players with custom player, made league, made forum, made banner, desing, strategies.

Telling me ive done nothing for this game is just a part of your fake ass bitch you are.

Your all there trying to act like if your the best admin ever and everything you said are the right choice, but the truth is all the decision you take are the most pathetic choice admins have ever take in warcaft II history.

you have never close the hacking client and openly let people hack for a years, i told you it gonna take a year to take that anti hack out and it probably not even gonna work, actually i was right again, no seriously, actually EVERYTHING of what i said was right!

Like instead to fire lightbringer youve fired tk, instead of listen us, your litening dellam, i mean dude, just gtfo.

Yes im the bad guy, im the bad guy since im french and i cant explain all my point properly, but i did it because warcraft II deserve more then all of your stupid lazy admins.

This game is diying and you even try to sell icon 50$ into a community of 100 players..

Your guys are just a fucking joke, everything you done is a joke.

you want to help this game, sincerly?? fucking sell it to tk and get the fuck out of here since you can add the good admins for this gam ( LIKE ME ) because you cant stand to work with someone who have different opinion then you ( LIKE ME AGAIN )

Your selfish ass who want to control everything and cockblock what this game deserve have kill this game for the last ten years.

You cant even update your own website for the last 6 month dude, you have no creativity and no marketing game.

Im sorry, but someone have to told you truth.

Now never said my name again stupid punk ass who cant even speak like a men with me when its time to face your probleme.

Little dumb ass lazy bitch.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:44:10 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2015, 12:02:50 PM »
IL please give the server to lance. The numbers are continuing to drop and your new hosting provider Is a huge failure and is ruining what little there is left of the player base. war2 us was the most awesome thing for war2 ever and I was so sad when it wasn't supported due to retarded personal fueds and egos.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2015, 05:55:07 PM »
IL please give the server to lance. The numbers are continuing to drop and your new hosting provider Is a huge failure and is ruining what little there is left of the player base. war2 us was the most awesome thing for war2 ever and I was so sad when it wasn't supported due to retarded personal fueds and egos.
Well, that was not my decision to run away from Lance's server. I remember the first step of that when Ldir changed DNS records emergency to run away from Lance after he intercepted cotrol totally. I also remember some dirty tricks like lastest version of bnet gateways that changed every time players joined Lance's server or faked combat.
I believe Lance turned to light and that he is a good guy now, but that should not be my decision.
Let's talk to admins (Burnt mainly) and community, that's depends on what they think about that.

I also remember war2.us project, community rejected it, but i didn't tell anything about it. I wasn't able to recommend it as soon as i had no source code of war2 custom and trojans could be quite possible there.
So the main question is if community can trust Lance (or $pace) or not.

Your full of shit dude, my forum never work because nobody of you have try to help me telling me it gonna kill that game if we split community between different forums.
And yes, i agree that splitting the community gonna kill the game.
But if you're so respected leader, that would be easy to you to get the whole community to your forum.

Then i made UWC and here again nobody help me, except moustopher for the forum creation part of UWC, Burnt try to host UWC one time and dint ever host it again when he realise how much work it was.

I also ask them to make publicity about the league on the main web site of war2ru and nobody never did it, i ask to be admin to did it by myself and nobody d
Mousetopher created all the subforum you asked, all other admins accepted that also.
We welcome any initiatives with war2 promotion. We didn't took active part in your UWC league bacause it's your project and you are the main leader there, but we tried to do what you need for that.
I hope main web page is not the main reason of your league fault.

Ive made everything for this game, take time for peoples, made popular maps for them and mix pro players with custom player, made league, made forum, made banner, desing, strategies.

Telling me ive done nothing for this game is just a part of your fake ass bitch you are.
I believe your intentions were the best, but i don't agree with many of them. Who can judge who was right? What to do here? What would you do if you were me and disagree with my ideas?
I don't protest against creating subforums, clans, tournaments or w/e, but i protest against things could be destructive on my point of view.
Like closing client with no obvious catching cheaters and with additional problems for some ordinary users.

I listen everyone and welcome any ideas which are not harmful for server and community as for me.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:16:14 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2015, 06:12:10 PM »
I'm not accusing anyone, but I've heard war2.us or whatever, Space and Lances wc2 version was full of viruses. I heard at the time and after that it had a trojan that was a keylogger and would take control of your keyboard, mic, camera, everything. I don't know if it was true but that is what I heard different times, I was also told if you still had a copy of that program you can upload it to a site and see the viruses/trojans still. I don't know what to believe and didn't then, and if it is true I agree with Il that Lance seems to truly want to help wc2 now. Everything I heard about war2.us was good, I heard it had a custom ladder and other cool stuff at the time. Il is right though everyone thought it had trojans that would key log your comp at the time.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 06:19:13 PM »
I'm not accusing anyone, but I've heard war2.us or whatever, Space and Lances wc2 version was full of viruses. I heard at the time and after that it had a trojan that was a keylogger and would take control of your keyboard, mic, camera, everything. I don't know if it was true but that is what I heard different times, I was also told if you still had a copy of that program you can upload it to a site and see the viruses/trojans still. I don't know what to believe and didn't then, and if it is true I agree with Il that Lance seems to truly want to help wc2 now. Everything I heard about war2.us was good, I heard it had a custom ladder and other cool stuff at the time. Il is right though everyone thought it had trojans that would key log your comp at the time.
Hahaha that's nonsense.  I used the war2 us client for a while on ru as it fixed my hosting and it was totally clean.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
Kali IGL Stats

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2015, 06:21:23 PM »
It may be nonsense there were viruses in it, it's however not nonsense that was the consensus of the community at the time. It was all over it had viruses at the time, like I Said I was never sure though.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2015, 06:24:41 PM »
I heard at the time and after that it had a trojan that was a keylogger and would take control of your keyboard, mic, camera, everything.
I'd say it's a difference between "it had" and "it would have". The truth is any program would have a trojan (not detectable by any known antivirus), the question is your level of trust to developer. You basically trust big corporations (like Microsoft or Google), you basically don't trust to suspicious persons like Lance have been before. That's why we warned people that his software WOULD have some kind of malware as soon as we had some experience with him before.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2015, 06:36:27 PM »
Well, that was not my decision to run away from Lance's server. I remember the first step of that when Ldir changed DNS records emergency to run away from Lance after he intercepted cotrol totally. I also remember some dirty tricks like lastest version of bnet gateways that changed every time players joined Lance's server or faked combat.
I believe Lance turned to light and that he is a good guy now, but that should not be my decision.
Let's talk to admins (Burnt mainly) and community, that's depends on what they think about that.

I also remember war2.us project, community rejected it, but i didn't tell anything about it. I wasn't able to recommend it as soon as i had no source code of war2 custom and trojans could be quite possible there.
So the main question is if community can trust Lance (or $pace) or not.

And yes, i agree that splitting the community gonna kill the game.
But if you're so respected leader, that would be easy to you to get the whole community to your forum.

I also ask them to make publicity about the league on the main web site of war2ru and nobody never did it, i ask to be admin to did it by myself and nobody d
Mousetopher created all the subforum you asked, all other admins accepted that also.
We welcome any initiatives with war2 promotion. We didn't took active part in your UWC league bacause it's your project and you are the main leader there, but we tried to do what you need for that.
I hope main web page is not the main reason of your league fault.

I believe your intentions were the best, but i don't agree with many of them. Who can judge who was right? What to do here? What would you do if you were me and disagree with my ideas?
I don't protest against creating subforums, clans, tournaments or w/e, but i protest against things could be destructive on my point of view.
Like closing client with no obvious catching cheaters and with additional problems for some ordinary users.

I listen everyone and welcome any ideas which are not harmful for server and community as for me.

I got one question for you? Did have we been patien with you? How much years we said nothing? 9 Years? Maybe more?

And since how much years we only stand around 30 players regulary on the lobby client?

Why can't we reach a high number in the thousand like any other game since the last ten years?

Do you dont realize the probleme is comming from you and your staff?

Why are you blaming peoples who dint even own you nothing? But still try to help this server for no reason, im not even an admin, im not the one who have to do everything ive done for this server even IF they fail! But i still did it? Now just realize everything ive done by myself without help of nobody and cant even have the proper tool to do it.

If i was admin it will be so much easier for me to do everything i need.

But your an idiot, your fucking doing nothing usefull, ive told you since 6 month ago, your slow, your working on retard project we dont even need, i told you, its gonna take a year, and probably not even working.. But you still did it like a SUPER CHAMPION!!! COM onnn.... you let peoples hack for a total year and destroy everything we was trying to do, me, tk, ganz, yourself, and all your staff and MORES!!! And All of this get worst because you decide to take part in a tk lightbringer story... Because you know lightbringer is the one who manipulate you since start and your not enouph brillant to realize it.

Seriously dude, i will always said it, much respect for everything you done, but your not anymore qualifie to be an admin, your a programmar, other peoples have to take decision and you have to help with programmation about these decision.

Ten years, 30 players, it not me, its not dellam, its not Knitterhemd, its nobody except you and your own decisions!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:45:14 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.