Author Topic: Things around here  (Read 18473 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Things around here
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2015, 08:17:43 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/sPaI2S5.gifv

accurate depiction of the fighters  against the death of war2, the pole is the death.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 08:58:05 PM »
i don't think we need to relive the lance server debate again now.  it may have been safe and amazing, nobody ever found out anything to the contrary, but lance was not a trusted figure in the community in any way at that time.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2015, 08:59:55 PM »
i don't think we need to relive the lance server debate again now.  it may have been safe and amazing, nobody ever found out anything to the contrary, but lance was not a trusted figure in the community in any way at that time.
He is now tho in my mind and il's as well.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Things around here
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2015, 10:43:40 PM »
Lance for server president! [emoji16]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:00:46 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2015, 01:12:33 AM »
That's why we warned people that his software WOULD have some kind of malware as soon as we had some experience with him before.

This is why people did not switch.  Like I mentioned back then and now,  it never had any virus/trojans etc.  Those rumors were all from the Admins of RU.  None of it was ever true.  Tupac also jumped on the bandwagon as well, spouting virus this and that, but it was all just non-sense.  RU admins did it in an attempt to get people to stay with RU and Tupac did it because he was mad at me at the time over I dont remember what.  The bottom line is that the "FUD" was large.  If you look at the past posts by both Myself and $pace you'll see us use the FUD term a lot.  Fear Uncertainty and Doubt.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:17:13 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2015, 01:31:11 AM »
That's why we warned people that his software WOULD have some kind of malware as soon as we had some experience with him before.

This is why people did not switch.  Like I mentioned back then and now,  it never had any virus/trojans etc.  Those rumors were all from the Admins of RU.  None of it was ever true.  Tupac also jumped on the bandwagon as well, spouting virus this and that, but it was all just non-sense.  RU admins did it in an attempt to get people to stay with RU and Tupac did it because he was mad at me at the time over I dont remember what.  The bottom line is that the "FUD" was large.  If you look at the past posts by both Myself and $pace you'll see us use the FUD term a lot.  Fear Uncertainty and Doubt.

Wrong it was actually bad timing. I had made a thread about what some file did, you assumed i was calling it a virus. Then i was like fuck it lets face the facts it auto updated... legit now backdoor later. But it just went all out hand from their.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2015, 01:54:50 AM »
I can't wait for custom to take over. Once I gain full control, I'm going to cast you along with the war2 council into the abyss. People will wonder why one day 5 people just disappeared, then they'll just forget and not question it haahahaha

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2015, 02:23:40 AM »

...Tupac did it because he was mad at me at the time over I dont remember what...

Lol, he can get emotional at times. [emoji58]

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2015, 09:42:51 AM »

Wrong it was actually bad timing. I had made a thread about what some file did, you assumed i was calling it a virus. Then i was like fuck it lets face the facts it auto updated... legit now backdoor later. But it just went all out hand from their.
Now is good timing with the server population in free fall and the server hosting issues.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:35:13 AM by GaNzTheLegend »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2015, 12:45:27 PM »

Aww come on now Tupac at least be a LITTLE honest :)  You were simply upset that I made a mockery of your "discoveries".  And yes, you did actually mention that it was a "trojan" first.  You tried to beat us up over the use of DLL's because at the time you didnt understand how they work (dllhost.exe & rundll.exe).  Then when I explained it all even using "letMeGoogleThatForYou",  you got all upset and your panties in a wad and things just went sideways from there.  I guess you dont like being embarrassed in a public forum.  But then again, I guess not many people do.

"Whats up with all the extra exe's? This looks dangerous. Taskill.exe maybe a old color fix. unknown executable image hmmmmm... rundll32 why you messing with system files injection of trojan?? Wtf is the dllhost.exe?"   <--  Notice where you mentioned Trojan.  This is what started it all as far as your accusations anyway.  The reply that followed,  tore your "findings" to shreds.  You can read it here:  http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=444055&sid=812a7eb31fe9bb645c320f972387bb58

I will admit though, I had a shit ton of fun making fun of you that day.  I nearly died laughing that you didnt understand how DLL's worked heh.  But now that time has passed,  I think you understand it more and thats why you're trying to backtrack on what was actually said ;)
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Things around here
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2015, 12:48:05 PM »

I will admit though, I had a shit ton of fun making fun of you that day.  I nearly died laughing that you didnt understand how DLL's worked heh.

Lmao...Tupac did talk a lot of shit back then [emoji23]...I remember this haha. Good thing is he doesn't talk out of his ass as much now [emoji6]

But I think all sane people knew that there were no malicious files in your program...all defaming chatter brought up by trolls and former/semi trolls.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:54:32 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2015, 01:00:55 PM »
No you all missed the point and I didn't explain well enough.

I made a thread about war2 being infected. I was asking what those dll's are for???

That all was the second thread.

So I made a thread on the old forums about this. Wake up the next day the forums went down for a week or so...

So In my head it's looked like you did something to cover up my topic..... turn to find out it was the host issues why the forums was down and an old backup went up making my thread never exist........

Also I did send your whole installer to an av company and I was told it could be infected now but doubts it was. But it could be anytime if you wanted to infect us because auto update could easily do it.

So when some one steps on your shoes you could have full access to their pcs.

But once I opened my mouth and started asking questions you and your buddies deemed me as calling it a virus.. which your wrong. I said it clean now but will it be later.

Maybe you all laughed because of my questions. But lance new they where accurate.

Make that exe appear now and I will reverse and prove my point.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2015, 01:08:24 PM »
Here you go.  It wasnt that difficult to find :)

https://web.archive.org/web/20130625032153/http://war2.us/

Hell it's even timestamped by wayback machine for ya ;)  You wont find anything different than what you found before which is a lot of DLL use and an autoupdating feature that is no different than iL's autoupdater.  It may even have the hardware banning features in it if you're lucky.  I dont remember what date I had completed those on.  Wayback machine doesnt have EVERY day backups, but this is the "latest" that it has I believe.  BTW,  if you upload it to an AV site for scanning, you'll notice that it has the exact same "threats" that war2combat has.  It does this because of the memory manipulations of the war2patcher and war2nocdloader files.  I think you brought up the AV notices before, but you never bothered to compare it to War2Combat which has the exact same warnings.  I think back then you had tried to use VirusTotal or some such nonsense like that.  That's probably the "company" you're mentioning.  Which is not a company at all, its just an online upload tool for scanning single files.  It's about as useful as used shit paper IMO.

Ahh yep, it was virustotal that you used.  It even shows your first attempt :)

This file was last analysed by VirusTotal on 2014-02-08 12:43:14 UTC (1 year, 6 months ago) it was first analysed by VirusTotal on 2013-07-04 19:35:59 UTC.

Detection ratio: 0/48

You can take a look at the last analysis or analyse it again now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:17:37 PM by {Lance} »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Things around here
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2015, 01:09:50 PM »

Make that exe appear now and I will reverse and prove my point.

As you do with most of your opinions, you fickle. [emoji11]

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2015, 01:25:01 PM »
Here you go.  It wasnt that difficult to find :)

https://web.archive.org/web/20130625032153/http://war2.us/

Hell it's even timestamped by wayback machine for ya ;)  You wont find anything different than what you found before which is a lot of DLL use and an autoupdating feature that is no different than iL's autoupdater.  It may even have the hardware banning features in it if you're lucky.  I dont remember what date I had completed those on.  Wayback machine doesnt have EVERY day backups, but this is the "latest" that it has I believe.

Thanks for saving me time. I trust iL he has my permission to auto update.

You on the other hand at that time had foothold of server ru, ddos, threats, etc. Yeah an auto update feature in your software yeah to about half of us who known what you did and could do. So I rest my case. If the hair grew on your ass to attack a player because you disagree with them. You will backdoor and compromise there whole system. So stop with the bullshit. Don't try to pull the well il has auto update, I had one too....

Don't forget this was all after you tried to steal the server you stood by to "help"

Knowing your history at the time with ru and you had the balls to have an auto upate feature yeah I'll skip.

I guess this is the out come of you not having a conversation with someone curious about the development. Also you tech say enough to know yes thise are system files that windows relys on. But that's also like svchost.exe  that most backdoor masks themselves with or any other system file.