Author Topic: World of Warcraft Vanilla Collectors Edition ?! Anyone Have?  (Read 5669 times)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft Vanilla Collectors Edition ?! Anyone Have?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2015, 11:25:54 AM »
nice! well i got a collection of pc's in storage  486,386,286,8086's p1-3's but i lucked up on these i live close to a landfill.(maybe someday be worth something if not they are still fun to get :P)

new and in box will be a hard hunt to save u some money.

lol now im looking for new games+box :o found a couple of my old dos games at good prices!!!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:49:07 AM by easycompany »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2015, 09:31:15 PM »
I got some super old pc I got to dig it out. I think its missing a monitor peice. Let me get the name of it

Edit: cool it's a commodore 64C Damn found a book in here with it. I think I'm just missing the monitor peice. Fuck!!!!

Personal computer
System guide
Learning to program in BASIC 2.0
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:38:28 PM by tupac »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2015, 10:08:40 PM »
there is no monitor piece.  it will have an a/v jack to hook to a tv/vcr if its the c model I think.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2015, 10:17:37 PM »
commodore 64!!i actually got the c model myself ..a apple IIe i got has the same input for monitor also.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:20:33 PM by easycompany »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 11:07:51 PM »
Man you guys must be old. My first computer was a 386sx.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2015, 12:01:13 AM »

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2015, 01:00:49 AM »
there is no monitor piece.  it will have an a/v jack to hook to a tv/vcr if its the c model I think.

Thank you! I will check tmr I got a whole bunch of old square disks lol

This pc Def wasn't my generation. But I see how strong programming is before gui based.... you program to actually use this I've been reading the manual very fucking cool!

I'll try to hook it up tmr and take some pics.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2015, 01:06:33 AM »
my 1st pc was 1st gen c64.  it was the best machine available even after it was discontinued.  it was around for literally 9 yrs or so.  I dont think any machine will or has ever lasted that long in production. Its audio chip was legendary.  Years ahead of its time.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2015, 01:14:34 AM »
my 1st pc was 1st gen c64.  it was the best machine available even after it was discontinued.  it was around for literally 9 yrs or so.  I dont think any machine will or has ever lasted that long in production. Its audio chip was legendary.  Years ahead of its time.
Well I'll update this thread tmr with my experiances. Yeah if you started with this pc you where programming from day 1.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2015, 01:36:31 AM »
Even if you dont have the C version, you can still take the pinout and make a simple A/V cable out of it.  The older models (the one I had) had a small box that connected to TV's via 2 U shaped cables,  the box said "TV/Computer" with a black switch to select between the two.  The newer 64,  the 64c had White Video output in the back of it.  It also had 2 Exp slots,  one of which could be used for 50, 300, 1200, or 2400bps modems.  I had the 300 and 1200.  The C64 to have as a collector though.......  The C64P.  If you ever find one in good condition and you like to collect stuff,  that would be the thing to have.

Holy shit I am old.

http://scorpsportal.com/cms/c64.php
"Thursday, 02 August 2012, 06:09 - Mr Garry

Happy Birthday! 

ImageToday marks the 30th anniversary of the Commodore 64, a computer which launched the careers of many coders and hackers and which remains to this day the single best-selling model of computer in history.

When it was released in 1982 in the United States, it took the world by storm. Total sales are believed to have been between 12½ million and 17 million units all over the world, easily outselling rivals including the home computers released by the up-and-coming Apple. Units would continue to be manufactured and sold until 1994. "

----

Damn,  it was even longer than I thought.  12yrs,  not 9ish.  Thing sold a shit load though and it was around for fuckin ever, I remember that much for sure.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:44:34 AM by {Lance} »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2015, 03:51:25 AM »
32 speaking how old war2 is got it when i was 12 :o, friend had the c64 i had 286.i have played his, better libary of games, commodore had it going for gaming pc's till it screwed up with the amiga pricing :(.
i take it back the 286 had some good games also that it could do, commander keen but wolf3d and the rest yeah 386 and above.

lol ryu!i find old pc's fun. i do have a version of ru war2 that would prob play on a 386 :o just never tested only on my 486 dx4 beast.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 04:35:36 AM by easycompany »