Author Topic: Split: Burnt banning Lance, Ganz & Ryu from server/forum  (Read 28950 times)

Offline Meck

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Split: Burnt banning Lance, Ganz & Ryu from server/forum
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2015, 05:41:37 PM »
When you develop anything for a community using your own time and resulting contribution is appreciated with a "this shit is awesome" response, you know at that point you've done something worthy.  Holding your contribution over heads is not demonstrating respect for the community; it represents a sense of entitlement/power. Having said that, being banned without just cause is certainly reason to be pissed and you deserve fair treatment to the terms of use (if applicable), but don't volunteer your ball and then  run home because you got fouled.  Work it out with the officials. (Time for other controlling parties to step up, review, and take action).

If that doesn't work out the way you hope, well, that does suck.

Just curious and I apologize in advance for an epic run on -- because I haven't read the whole post and have been only on the forums for a couple of weeks and have been away from WCII for a long time, but played as long as ANYONE on here  (I care about the longevity), I wonder if the mods/admins have been provided proof of any infractions. I don't expect a reply from an admin, but hopefully ethics and integrity  are being applied in the background.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2015, 07:08:27 PM »
just my two cents... I like burnt as a person and he has done a lot for the community.. but in the last couple years he is active less than 5% of the time. He shows up for a couple days then is gone for a few weeks or months only to return for a couple more days before he disappears again.

It's a bad situation where someone like that (which has pretty much been the pattern of all admins in the last few years with the exception of me and lightbringer .. i hear blid is more active now?) is given the ability to silence voices he does not want to hear..

I understand ryu, ganz, lance, me, and others dont have a lot of positive things to say about the current leadership, but it's not just because we like being "debbie downers". We all genuinely want to see the server do better. We all genuinely want to see better leadership, active admins, better support for the community.

Offline Legend

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2015, 07:29:44 PM »

I understand ryu, ganz, lance, me, and others dont have a lot of positive things to say about the current leadership, but it's not just because we like being "debbie downers". We all genuinely want to see the server do better. We all genuinely want to see better leadership, active admins, better support for the community.

Yes exactly. I hate seeing the player base continue to decline and every time I check there is less and less players. I would like nothing more than to see the server booming and growing instead of shrinking and I would actually start to play again. We have admins who are hardly ever on and there are tons of others who could replace them that are much more active and could do much more for the community. Like someone said in another thread, they never see any admins on except when burnt comes on for a few days every couple months. Blid is active on the forums but that's it.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2015, 08:41:15 PM »
I play war2 relatively frequently under various names.  not smurfing though, i openly reveal that it's me.  couple times a week or so

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2015, 09:48:40 PM »
Well the way I see it here is iL is the boss. He has most power, and I think if you had the right to where a mod, admin, tag you are representin iL and to do such things under the circumstances are crazy. Why would you wanna ruin such reference?

iL rushed out an anti hack to make certain people stfu lol. Awesome! Now it's time to get serious. If burnt has demoted himself for the sake of 3 players. I see it as stupid, then them to agree on something. Ryu is my bitch is now he is gone. Ganz he made my admin thread. Lance is good knowledge and resources.

WHY THE FUCK IS GANZ BANNED ??????

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2015, 01:26:51 AM »
Ive always told it, Burnt can be a great admin, but his way too much hypocrite.

I remember 6 months ago when i made a thread asking lance to contact me $$$$$$$.

He just ban me for an hour and delete all my threads saying ive never did shit for war2.

He also made a map package for the website download section included my maps in it but  ranaming my maps whithout the nox in it, so he dint have to give me credits.

He also made a BIG flyers where there like 500 names of all the community, he dint even put my name in it!

He steal my ideas and trying to make peoples believe it's actualy blackdragonshadow something who give him.

He just try to cockblock me for years, and try to do like if ive never did nothing for ours, same as lightbringer-
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 01:29:21 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2015, 01:53:31 AM »
After reading every post on this thread all I can say is wow.........

No wonder Wc2 is dying........
war2 > war3

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2015, 04:21:07 AM »
He also made a BIG flyers where there like 500 names of all the community, he dint even put my name in it!

Probably because you're a shitty human being who finds his own grandmothers death hilarious.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2015, 04:34:45 AM »

Don't feel bad, I never get on those lists either.
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Split: Burnt banning Lance, Ganz & Ryu from server/forum
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2015, 09:15:55 AM »
...Ryu is my bitch is now he is gone.

I think your a little confused there Tupac. [emoji58]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2015, 09:53:12 AM »
ganz is a wc2 legend. war2 is worse off without him. lance is a moron and ryu isn't even a player, that's just how i see things.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Split: Burnt banning Lance, Ganz & Ryu from server/forum
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2015, 09:55:52 AM »
ganz is a wc2 legend. war2 is worse off without him. lance is a moron and ryu isn't even a player, that's just how i see things.

Pfft another failed troll....

So why ain't I a player exactly?

Definition: Player

a person taking part in a sport or game.
"a tennis player"
synonyms:   participant, contestant, competitor, contender; More

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2015, 10:16:59 AM »

My chickens would be just as efficient

Lol [emoji23]

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2015, 10:55:20 AM »
Have you ever seen Ganz play?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2015, 01:14:12 PM »
After reading every post on this thread all I can say is wow.........

No wonder Wc2 is dying........

it's dying because war2 is 1000 years old. i really don't understand why morons like tk think a new administration will fix this. add all the cool new features if you can, no ones coming back, not for any prolonged periods of time anyways. games dead , has been for a long time already. this thread reeks of jackasses vying for power over a worthless relic.