Author Topic: Split: Burnt banning Lance, Ganz & Ryu from server/forum  (Read 28947 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Split: Burnt banning Lance, Ganz & Ryu from server/forum
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2015, 06:11:56 PM »
I sort of believed Blid that he tried to de-op Blid in War2.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2015, 06:17:01 PM »
LMAO new take on Open mouth insert foot.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2015, 06:19:42 PM »
The admins are trying to please both sides by telling everyone he was de-modded from game/forums and in secret telling burnt he will still keep his in-game admin and ability to read the admin forums. So basically all he lost was his ability to ban people on the forum. Unacceptable, do the admins really think we are this stupid?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2015, 06:23:34 PM »
I donno, just confused as to why they keep this idiot liability around...guy clearly has anger issues and doesn't know how to deal with them. I still don't know what he was thinking, he thinks banning will silence us? Clearly, he's not to bright...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2015, 06:27:26 PM »
File attached.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2015, 06:30:41 PM »
Imo it's not just his "banning" that has been a problem.  It's the fact that people who can REALLY make change for war2 are scared shitless of "what will burnt think!  he'll be pissed!  I wont go against him".  That sort of problem is cancerous to ANY organization no matter WHAT it is.  If I was afraid of what a project manager would say about how I decided to code something (PM's know nothing about development), then the stuff I build would only be as good as what the PM themselves could create and that's some pretty shitty stuff.  It's abundantly clear that EVERY person on the RU team is scared shittless of Burnt and that simply needs to CHANGE.  How do we help them effect that change?  Support them in removing him from the position.  It's obvious that they need help doing it so I'm trying my best to force the issue so that the blame can be placed on me rather than them.  I'd gladly eliminate Burnt from ANY project I was on,  including War2.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2015, 07:13:43 PM »
After reading every post on this thread all I can say is wow.........

No wonder Wc2 is dying........

it's dying because war2 is 1000 years old. i really don't understand why morons like tk think a new administration will fix this. add all the cool new features if you can, no ones coming back, not for any prolonged periods of time anyways. games dead , has been for a long time already. this thread reeks of jackasses vying for power over a worthless relic.

SC1, War3 are both 1000 years old as well and they have multiple private servers with thousands of players on at a time. Hell, WoW is old too and its the most popular MMORPG. Age has nothing to do with it, its just an excuse.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:16:17 PM by GaNzTheLegend »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
  • Hey hey hey, That's what I'll Say!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2015, 07:16:44 PM »
Well That is just Fucked Up Dude!
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit And Die Anyways.... Just Smoke Some Bud!

If I Don't Smoke Some Bud I Will Shrivel Up And Die Like A Beautiful Flower Without Water!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2015, 09:27:54 PM »
Shit is green?!  I'd have thought that would be like a brownish really ugly color.  I vote for black or brown :)

Drink some Chlorophyll, that stuff makes your shit green!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2015, 10:11:03 PM »
I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt.  But I fear you are correct.  You pointed out all the evidence,  I just didnt want to believe it.  You won that bet :(

Oh come on.  This is insulting.

What's more, we removed him from that group now.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2015, 11:38:33 PM »
"SC1, War3 are both 1000 years old as well and they have multiple private servers with thousands of players on at a time. Hell, WoW is old too and its the most popular MMORPG. Age has nothing to do with it, its just an excuse.
« Last Edit: Today at 07:16:17 PM by GaNzTheLegend »"

yeh but war2 bnet shelf time was so short lived.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2015, 01:36:49 AM »

That's really the best plan anyway ;)  It would only give rise to lots of conspiracy theories since it's obvious that groups can have their own permissions as seen in thy own SS :P

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2015, 02:18:44 AM »

That's really the best plan anyway ;)  It would only give rise to lots of conspiracy theories since it's obvious that groups can have their own permissions as seen in thy own SS :P

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2015, 10:02:39 AM »
Naa, he didnt lose anything.  They are just "saying" he did and then giving excuses as to why the Colors and Icons never actually changed.  See, that style I pointed out, it actually denotes GLOBAL moderators (as seen in the SMF Documentation for that particular style as it tells you how to change it in the template files).  Notice that Tupac is BLACK (normal user/moderator of single forums,  if u show it on the Mods forum, Tupac would be blue, but its not shown right now) and iL is RED (Denotes an administrator).  This isnt the only place that "colors" mysteriously "got stuck" either.  Look at the War2 server.  He still listed as admin with the /admins command and he still has the "Blizzard" icon.  At first,  I sort of believed Blid that he tried to de-op Blid in War2.  But now..........  I must say, I am completely unconvinced.  I am still running my bots,  but I swear to god if I catch wind that Burnt is banning people,  participating in administrative processes, etc.  I'll probably blow my top.  I hate being bold face lied to just as much as the next guy in line.  The difference,  I tend to do things about it.  Most wont.  I probably will.  Burnt is cancer.  He needs to be no different than any other player.  Has no business in the "Admin" forum if he's no longer an Admin,  etc etc.  Burnt is the biggest obstacle in iL's way of making real decisions for war2 and he's afraid to remove that obstacle. If I can help remove that,  then that can only be a win for war2.  Not to mention that I lose all motivation to do anything whenever Burnt is tossed into the mix.

Come on man, what kind of idiotic conspiracy shit is this? I thought you had some sense. :P Obviously he was deopped, or you would've been posting that from your Hostbot account. Burnt's the original admin of the english-speaking community and has contributed a ton to it over the years, our unwillingness to instantly and completely kick him to the curb has more to do with respect than "fear", although I'm not surprised that word doesn't seem to be in the vocabulary of wc2's favorite professional naysayers. I mean what's he gonna do, come to our houses and cut us?
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Split: Burnt banning Lance, Ganz & Ryu from server/forum
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2015, 10:14:31 AM »

... mean what's he gonna do, come to our houses and cut us?

Probably, medicated handicap people can have all sorts of side effects [emoji19]