Author Topic: The role of an "administrator": what it is and what it should be  (Read 25408 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: The role of an "administrator": what it is and what it should be
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2015, 04:08:24 PM »
4 PM EST is 4 AM WA time how is that a consensus for the whole globe?
weighted mean. amount of players = more importance. see, theres your consensus. of course youre always going to find some lousy timezone at which its night time, thats how the globe works lol

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: The role of an "administrator": what it is and what it should be
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2015, 04:13:50 PM »
Well as far as just pure population you're right Europe dwarfs Australia. As far as European to Australian PBalles though there's not a huge difference. Most of the PBallers tend to hail from the United States. There is PBallers from all of the world, but I also didn't just choose the time because of Australia. Starting in late 2014 I began hosting tournaments by word of mouth mostly no advertising and they all just happened to end up being at the same time 7-9 PM USA time. That's mostly because they were almost all USA players except QUICK{hR} an Australian and the random other country person. So when I started advertising them I advertised them for that same time and people have showed up. I made the cash tournament at that time for that reason and because QUICK{hR} is a donator in it. You don't have to show up but it would be cool if you did, my income revolves around me waking up at 2 AM every morning, it's possible man haha. I'm just curious as to when you work, you're off weekends? You can't wake up at 3 AM on a day you are off for a chance at cash? Haha up to you I'm just saying the time is all what you make it, it's been a good time for people showing up.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:15:45 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »