Author Topic: splitting topics  (Read 15562 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: splitting topics
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 11:53:42 PM »
Paintball actually is not the actual game, I'm afraid.

Custom jokes aside, it is a part of war2 :p or you should split those threads :P

Unless you're talking about this paintball of course! vvvvvv

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 12:01:47 AM »
Nah and I'm not shitting on it but I legit don't consider it part of actual War2.

Is dota War3?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 12:17:48 AM »
A custom map made by players on war3 yes, with quite the following of players :o

Dota 2 on the other hand is 100% not war3 :P

Funny enough though, I watched a war3 replay few years back and the guy thought someone had Vladimirs Offering on a normal map and was raging when Vladimirs offering uses the Cloak of Flames item icon hahaha

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 02:25:30 AM »
what the fuck are those idiots complaining about, jesus fucking christ.
tk is an utter idiot who knows nothing about moderation. one day he asks you to move a normal thread to flame wars, and the other he spits on you for 'moderating forum with less than 10 users'? OT --> thread split is fine, much better than moving OT to flame wars.

Tk = retard
equinox= retard
ryu = retard

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 02:56:18 AM »
tk is an utter idiot who knows nothing about moderation. one day he asks you to move a normal thread to flame wars, and the other he spits on you for 'moderating forum with less than 10 users'? OT --> thread split is fine, much better than moving OT to flame wars.

Tk = retard
equinox= retard
ryu = retard

Claw = racist retard.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2015, 03:22:49 AM »
Equinox = screaming white racist retard

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2015, 12:02:33 PM »

ryu = retard

[emoji24]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 05:58:49 PM »
worst fucking thing ever ... it's like admins are tying to play hide and seek with threads

"hey yeah we know you started a topic, but WE decided someone's response derailed a little bit and now we need to turn it into multiple topics, because here at server.war2.ru we don't believe in threads evolving!"

seriously. its extremely annoying. let a thread take it's course, even if it's course leads to the thread turning a different direction.

Never thought that splitting cause hurt to anyone.
Useless - yes for someone who don't care, but hurt?

Why hide and seek? We don't hide, we split.
What's wrong into turning to multiple topics? What' annoying here?

Well, i created the thread about antihack, i think we have something to talk about antihack. I don't want my thread about antihack to "evolve" into talk about the role of an "administrator".  I want to add some info about antihack later, but "role of administrator" burried my thread 7 pages before. Should i continue my antihack post into that thread everybody forgot about it or to make thread 2 about antihack? And then thread 3 about antihack in a few days?

Also if i joined the forum and want to read news about antihack, i click to that thread and see 7 pages offtopic. Wtf, why i should click any thread and read about everything except thing i interested in?

What's wrong with forum structure when you can see topics related to server.war2 in section server.war2, topic related to admin role named admin role?

tk, you personally feel free to ask to never split YOUR OWN threads, but i prefer to keep my thread be related to their names. To split out any offtopic. Or at least to rename my threads when discussion evolves to something different.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 06:02:05 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2015, 06:21:52 PM »

Tk = retard
equinox= retard
ryu = retard

claw = the retard that doesn't realize the only time i say "move thread!!" im making fun of him or calling him out on his own hypocrisy. idgaf if the thread gets moved or not. ever

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 06:29:57 PM »
forum has 10 active users tops.  it's like constantly re-arranging these books after your kids play with them because they look COMPLETELY unorganized to you.

it literally looks like a control freak/OCD every time the topics get split/moved... the only person who really understands what is going on is the person who split them

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
splitting topics
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 07:22:51 PM »
forum has 10 active users tops.  it's like constantly re-arranging these books after your kids play with them because they look COMPLETELY unorganized to you.

it literally looks like a control freak/OCD every time the topics get split/moved... the only person who really understands what is going on is the person who split them

LOL, great perception of how shit is run here. [emoji106]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 07:25:06 PM »
rofl i should take that for my avatar ;)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 07:35:56 PM »
I did a great thing when I split that thread.  Years from now you'll all be thanking me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2015, 07:59:32 PM »
I did a great thing when I split that thread.  Years from now you'll all be thanking me.

Sure i will tank you because you let over 50 threads with my pictures and lie about my parents and addiction and hacking.

Your a shame too.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2015, 09:55:00 PM »

I like how you guys are backing up tk basically saying that you're all too stupid to understand that a thread titled "the role of administrators" is about the role of administrators.

Amen brother.
squeak!