Poll

Would you like war3 added to the server?

Yes
3 (50%)
No
1 (16.7%)
I'm scared it might hurt war2
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Setup RU for WAR3?  (Read 17420 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Setup RU for WAR3?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 11:29:14 PM »
Huh?  Tk never got banned.  Tk quit because someone split a thread.  Tk and Lightbringer never had a big fight, although iL did call out Tk for exposing Lb's aka.  Lightbringer NEVER HACKED and was a great mod.

I talk about that old story where iL made a thread six month ago about behavior of tk.

My thread about legend and tk was not for me but just for them dude, i really cares anymore about your server, dont you have realise yet for real??
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 11:30:03 PM »
Im always online, i dont play more for that reason, blid will tell you im not playing anymore.

I play sometime when i feel nostalgic, but seriously, i dint give a shit about this game since they ban tk and let lightbringer instead.

Sorry to break your ilusion, im not playing anymore, today have nothing to compare with before, everyone know.

Last game played on Equinox: August 27
Last game played on LPZColdJack August 28

"Im not playing anymore"

Lmfao, this guy is unbelieveable with how much he has to lie about literally everything. Including playing a game on that same games forum. You don't need to be ashamed of playing Warcraft 2, we're all players of the same game here. You're not a legit player, but you're still a player nonetheless, you don't need to lie about playing the game like you're playing with Dora The Explorer Dolls at the age of 30

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 11:31:49 PM »
Im always online, i dont play more for that reason, blid will tell you im not playing anymore.

I play sometime when i feel nostalgic, but seriously, i dint give a shit about this game since they ban tk and let lightbringer instead.

Sorry to break your ilusion, im not playing anymore, today have nothing to compare with before, everyone know.

Last game played on Equinox: August 27
Last game played on LPZColdJack August 28

"Im not playing anymore"

Lmfao, this guy is unbelieveable with how much he has to lie about literally everything. Including playing a game on that same games forum. You don't need to be ashamed of playing Warcraft 2, we're all players of the same game here. You're not a legit player, but you're still a player nonetheless, you don't need to lie about playing the game like you're playing with Dora The Explorer Dolls at the age of 30

DUDE i was playing 50 games per day before if it was not more?? who fucking cares if i play 2 games today!!! Im not anymore active dont you understand my point idiot?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 11:34:00 PM »
Bro, the antihack is still developing, but it works fine. 

Right now, you can already make sure everyone in your game has it enabled, or assume they hack if they don't.

Soon, everyone will be required to use it.  But first iL is continuing to test it.  But, in time, definitely it will be required, don't worry about that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 11:39:47 PM »
"I haven't played in 6 months retard"

Who cares if your playing 2 games a day over 50, you said you havent played the game in 6 months, and tried to use that as a reason to insult someone at the same time, and you got exposed as still playing the game that you're lying about playing lmao. Thus making you the retard.

Had you said, "I don't play much anymore" you would be fine, but to say "I haven't played in 6 months" and have numerious games over the past couple months and  games in the past few days only makes you look like the real idiot here lmao. Again you said this

Sorry to break your ilusion, im not playing anymore

But here you are playing lmfao, you're the one literally in the illusion right now.

Again Equinox, theres nothing wrong with playing warcraft 2, lying about playing the game on a warcraft forum and getting angry over it isn't very healthy. You should look into that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 11:40:19 PM »
Bro, the antihack is still developing, but it works fine. 

Right now, you can already make sure everyone in your game has it enabled, or assume they hack if they don't.

Soon, everyone will be required to use it.  But first iL is continuing to test it.  But, in time, definitely it will be required, don't worry about that.

Dude anti hack is a point between much other, the truth is even if you totally fix the anti hack and the latency bug in the next 3 years, it not will fix your staff, it not will fix the fact you guys are lazy, slow, no creativity, selfish, dint want to work with others who really deserve it, it not will fix the fact you cant accept opinion of other without ban them or reject them from your staff of manipulated peoples of the forums with some shitty post as ryu and winchester.

you guys are bad, you guys want to keep control of everything and dont let community get into this project, this project you cant grow up yourself since the last ten years, there nothing grow up here dude, it's only surviving, thank you to made this game survive for the last ten years, BUT NEVER AND I SAID NEVER, YOU GUYS MADE THIS GAME GROW UP, NEVER!! You guys are slow brain and cant thing about creativity, promotion and marketing, your also lazy so everything is slow, there nothing to attract peoples, there nothing to keep him there, your totally turn this game into a custom cummunity..

You think this game going good?? there only custom player dude, there no more pro, there no more decent player, there nothing dude, you kill it, bravo!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:42:05 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2015, 11:43:25 PM »
You forgot to add yourself to the "Shitty post" list Mr I laugh at my own grandmothers death and gotta crack jokes about it on a gaming forum.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 12:00:36 AM »
Equinox I can ban you if you don't want to be here.  Lemme know.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Setup RU for WAR3?
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2015, 12:50:30 AM »
Equinox I can ban you if you don't want to be here.  Lemme know.

Blah, ban...ban...always with you mods, it's 2015. Find a new hobby. [emoji36] Trigger happy sobs...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:53:14 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline x-DW-x)187(

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 12:57:18 AM »
I like the ideal of adding war3

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 12:58:25 AM »

I like the ideal of adding war3

Doubt many would even play, there are already many existing and established war3 servers.

Offline x-DW-x)187(

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 01:02:05 AM »
Ive looked for war3 server and no success , i think i found one server and it didnt take usa clients

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 01:16:50 AM »
There is a poll now btw.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Setup RU for WAR3?
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2015, 01:18:09 AM »
There is a poll now btw.

It's never gonna happen...waste of time.

And I believe the server can already run War3, last I spoke with iL he told me it was setup for all clients including war3.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:19:50 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2015, 01:27:57 AM »
You can already play war3, Diablo, and broodwar on the RU server.  I saw a guy playing a broodwar game last night vs CPU's,  he was in a broodwar game by himself so it was obvious.  Why is this a poll btw since these games already work on RU?
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.