Author Topic: ~Tora~'s $50 Gow Tournament Complete: Results And Bracket  (Read 13573 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: ~Tora~'s $50 Gow Tournament Complete: Results And Bracket
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 08:00:33 PM »
No problem Tora I love this game, and want it to grow and be as fun for everyone as possible, glad to help.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 08:01:10 PM »
Equinox: I kept a check on the anti hack site for anyone with the current version, also anyone could have asked for an SS and unless they had the notorious client or whatever would have been fine. From watching the finals and other games it didn't seem like anyone was hacking. I highly doubt anyone would say Yamon is a hacker, never heard of him to be one in the past.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 08:03:35 PM »
Yamon is running the client with the antihack.  Pretty sure Claw runs it too.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 08:07:14 PM »
Equinox: I kept a check on the anti hack site for anyone with the current version, also anyone could have asked for an SS and unless they had the notorious client or whatever would have been fine. From watching the finals and other games it didn't seem like anyone was hacking. I highly doubt anyone would say Yamon is a hacker, never heard of him to be one in the past.

Lol there was at least three players whos was not check on the anti-hack, i know i see it.

Now you probably miss some points about map hack, but ss mean absolutly nothing.

And your opinion about whos look like a hacker or not dont really mean something since these guys know how to hack properly since 15 years without getting supcious while gaming.

I respect the move about this tournament and cash price, i just dont think it's the time to do that in a 100 players community where 50% or not even using the anti hack.

At least, make sure to let only play whos are really sett on anti-hack, if they are not you dont let them!

Nobody without this anti hack deserve to win money, fuck off.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 08:12:00 PM »
I really don't care about all this hacking this and hacking that. All I care about is having fun playing WC2.

Maybe you dont cares but there a community who cares about this hacking issue and dint even play untill it's fix.

Your giving money at people who kill this game and dint even deserve it, by doing this kind of stuff your trepassing the other side line.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2015, 08:14:04 PM »
Lol who are you telling to fuck off? In case you don't realize me and Tora are doing this out of the goodness of our hearts. You wanna say to fuck off to me or Tora if that's who you are referring to you can just not play any of them how's that? As for now you're welcome to the tournaments, no one was hacking, the two final players played legit. If you want want to make a fun tournament into a hacking debate whatever, but it was $50 that Tora put up and me and Tora put our time into. You didn't play, you didn't help organize it, so really at this point I'll take your opinion and consider what you're saying, but if you want a bigger say in what happens either contribute or play.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2015, 08:16:23 PM »
smeagol, check 100 last posts of equinox and find at least one positive thing or a compliment. You wont!
"hackers this, admins kill the game that, fuck all this server death i no play". Not worth responding to

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 08:16:57 PM »
Lol who are you telling to fuck off? In case you don't realize me and Tora are doing this out of the goodness of our hearts. You wanna say to fuck off to me or Tora if that's who you are referring to you can just not play any of them how's that? As for now you're welcome to the tournaments, no one was hacking, the two final players played legit. If you want want to make a fun tournament into a hacking debate whatever, but it was $50 that Tora put up and me and Tora put our time into. You didn't play, you didn't help organize it, so really at this point I'll take your opinion and consider what you're saying, but if you want a bigger say in what happens either contribute or play.

Do you think i cares about your hacking tournament? i was not telling fuck off to you or tora, i was telling fuck off to the whole situation where these hacker maybe gonna get paid.

But with all that stupid speech you just give me after even cant understand my point properly, yes now fuck off smeagole.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2015, 08:21:39 PM »
Equinox I could give a fuck less about you man. You are an obvious narcissist. You inflate your own self worth but deep down inside you're weak and scared. I've been more than courteous with you on this thread, and Tora and I have done nothing but try to help the community. If this is how you treat people who try to better the game, you should really just quit. You claim to love this game but all you do is spread strife with the people who try to help it. Honestly though go on a tirade, lose your shit whatever, I'm not going to acknowledge you're on this thread after this post. You want to come back on another thread and act like a man, your input is welcome, as for now seriously get a life.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 08:25:39 PM »
Equinox I could give a fuck less about you man. You are an obvious narcissist. You inflate your own self worth but deep down inside you're weak and scared. I've been more than courteous with you on this thread, and Tora and I have done nothing but try to help the community. If this is how you treat people who try to better the game, you should really just quit. You claim to love this game but all you do is spread strife with the people who try to help it. Honestly though go on a tirade, lose your shit whatever, I'm not going to acknowledge you're on this thread after this post. You want to come back on another thread and act like a man, your input is welcome, as for now seriously get a life.

I think you miss the point where i said ''GOOD JOB TORA'' i just think you guys are doing a bad move by letting peoples who are not sett on anti-hack playing these tournament, you obviously have the best reason to actually make them use this anti-hack but your too much obcess about who i am you dint even see it and only see my comment as insult.

Ive never insult nobody, i just think you working against people who try to put a legit way to play for everyone instead to use that reason to conviced them to use it.

Be scare yourself because there only 8 players for your tournament and 3 of them maybe hacks.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 08:51:18 PM »
Probably wouldn't be too hard to make sure the people playing in a cash tournament are all using the antihack client.  That said, careful about being so critical, Equinox.  You could potentially discourage someone who's really trying to do a really good thing for the community.

Anyway, antihack project is coming along nicely.  A hack-free future is in sight!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 09:03:18 PM »
Probably wouldn't be too hard to make sure the people playing in a cash tournament are all using the antihack client.  That said, careful about being so critical, Equinox.  You could potentially discourage someone who's really trying to do a really good thing for the community.

Anyway, antihack project is coming along nicely.  A hack-free future is in sight!

Sorry if my english is not enouph good to use a decent vocabulary where i look like the most educated english men ever.

I dont have time or knowledge to explain my point in a butiful text where im gonna look like queen elisabeth.

I go straight to my point and said exactly what i think, how i think, and most importantly how i can.

If people get offended by a guy who can barely speak english, what can i do.

Keep hacker let playing these tournaments, i am a bad guy, good luck.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:09:36 PM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 09:22:38 PM »
Back to the point when can yamon expect to see the tag.
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2015, 10:03:26 PM »
I already gave it to him, even before I gave you /ann

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile