Author Topic: help  (Read 8764 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: help
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 11:00:16 PM »
I would also add its not a permanent icon either it can easily change hands to another player.
Unlike some other icons handed to other players. The Icon of my touney shows that the player who has it is up to date and not rusting.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:16:29 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 12:26:49 AM »
According to swift the only legitimate master icon is the original one Ldir gave to him

Burnt can confirm that my story is fact. Go ahead and ask him, or even Ldir himself if he's anywhere to be found these. However, I doubt you would do whats right even once you confirmed it with Burnt. And if YOU won't do it, nobody would.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 12:40:43 AM »
Lol Swift Yamon won an 11 person tournament, and he didn't even get a bye like 3 people did, that's the same amount of rounds(4) as the 16 person festival this year, which Player won. Yamon beat Player, so your point seems pretty invalid. I'm sure Master icons have been given out of other similar amount of people tournaments too.

I am not discrediting his 1st place tournament achievement. 

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 12:43:17 AM »
Lol Swift Yamon won an 11 person tournament, and he didn't even get a bye like 3 people did, that's the same amount of rounds(4) as the 16 person festival this year, which Player won. Yamon beat Player, so your point seems pretty invalid. I'm sure Master icons have been given out of other similar amount of people tournaments too.

Master icon should only be for #1 rank war2ru ladder.
http://ladder.war2.ru/

Everytime there a new #1 the master icon should be change!

Right now, the master should be BHC-Jesk.

But we all know admins are too lazy to do this kind of stuff, right?

Other tournament and league should have their own icons.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:45:31 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 01:06:44 PM »
I haven't verified Swift's story but I believe it I guess.  however by the time I heard that it was supposed to be just for swift only, we'd already been giving it to champions for years.  I'm not gonna try to turn back time "=[   It's a cool tag that we like to give to prestigious champions

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 02:30:09 PM »

Master icon should only be for #1 rank war2ru ladder.
http://ladder.war2.ru/

Everytime there a new #1 the master icon should be change!

Right now, the master should be BHC-Jesk.

But we all know admins are too lazy to do this kind of stuff, right?

Other tournament and league should have their own icons.

This is a good idea

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 05:46:04 PM »
This leads back to the favoritism that I have mentioned in the past about LDir and Burnt.  Swift's story is actually accurate.  Ldir did indeed intend that it was used for just swift.  It was one of the dumbest things I'd ever heard of, so I began making all sorts of icons and handing them out that quickly made his icon status pointless because it wasnt as "cool" as the ones I was giving out and I guess people forgot about swift and his master icon.  SG for example had like a Bicep icon or something,  Smurfette had a Smurfette face,  etc.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 07:19:40 PM »
It wasn't favoritism between Burnt and Ldir;

Burnt had a vendetta against me and so he went around Ldir, even after Ldir told him the icon was meant only for me. Burnt came up with the idea that it would be a tournament prize as some poor attempt to cover-up/justify his real reason for taking it - he didn't like me and didn't want me to have a special Icon

Ldir giving me the icon wasn't based on favoritism either. He didn't just hand it out to me, he said him and others believed I was the best war2 player of all time, but that everyone's beatable at any given time and if I played even an average player enough times they would win some games on me. I said he was wrong and he proposed a challenge to prove his point. He invited me to VPN and said if I 10-0 one of the better russian players (i think it was ksa?) then I would get icon.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 07:22:47 PM »
The 1st part sounds plausible since we already know that Burnt is big on lies and coverups.

I dont know about the 2nd part, it just sounds like fabrication.  I do know Ldir gave you the icon because he thought u were good, but I doubt any games actually took place to prove it.  Then again even if they DID,  there are zero russian players that are actually worth playing.  The best one is probably SPB and thats not saying much :)  Any one of us could 10-0 the russian VPN players.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline hop

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 07:55:15 PM »
i'm 1-1 lifetime against spb so he must not be that great. 

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2015, 08:17:47 PM »
GADzila was pretty dang good.  MasterKsa was good.  spb is decent.  SOLKER was decent I think.  I believe AgainstTheGrain is Russian, not sure how good he is though.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2015, 08:47:41 PM »
SPB is pretty easy to beat if you understand strategies.

Pretty hard if you dont!

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 09:20:08 PM »
GADzila was pretty dang good.  MasterKsa was good.  spb is decent.  SOLKER was decent I think.  I believe AgainstTheGrain is Russian, not sure how good he is though.

Why the hell do you care? This isn't a conversation about who's the best russian player, and you aren't interested in doing the right thing. On to the next one admin

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2015, 09:30:16 PM »
The 1st part sounds plausible since we already know that Burnt is big on lies and coverups.

I dont know about the 2nd part, it just sounds like fabrication.  I do know Ldir gave you the icon because he thought u were good, but I doubt any games actually took place to prove it.  Then again even if they DID,  there are zero russian players that are actually worth playing.  The best one is probably SPB and thats not saying much :)  Any one of us could 10-0 the russian VPN players.

You aren't the one who decides what's believable or not, because nobody considers you level headed, honest, or important enough to do so. Anyone who wants to get hold of ldir can confirm this story. If he still has his old AIM account then he might even have the old chat logs.

Also, you couldn't 10-0 any of the decent russian players. You're bad at war2.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2015, 09:34:58 PM »
anyway i still want my icon, i've waited a long time