Author Topic: Could /mute be useful for the server?  (Read 8097 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Could /mute be useful for the server?
« on: December 09, 2014, 04:16:18 PM »
My question is about community wishes:

We had some discussions about punishment for different things.

We got an opinion that /mute should be much better than /ban.

Also, we got an opinion that nothing except cheating should be punished.
Muting against cheaters is useless, so should we use it at all?

If we dislike anybody, we have /ignore and /dnd commands working perfectly, that's possible to get /ipignore function in the near future, that should work more perfectly than just /ignore.
So, is there any reason to update, support and use /mute command, what do you think?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Could /mute be useful for the server?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 04:17:55 PM »
You dint even care about what people told you, you even made pool and still go against community decision.

Keep ban me bad russian hacker.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 04:23:00 PM »
/mute is a way better punishment than ban for shittalkers

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 04:26:48 PM »
You dint even care about what people told you, you even made pool and still go against community decision.
I care about people opinion, that's why i stopped my moderation activity until i be sure what to do with all of this and asking questions.

I had to do my moderation job according to existing Rules and to protect others from you, regardless of majority.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 04:34:52 PM »
hahahaha what about koorb, what about praise whos spammed the forum whit the same photo and call me hacker over and over again, what about light whos made account against me, what about abbusive power, what about the fact your staff are retard hackers and ban everyone, what about the fact you let people hacks, what about the fact someone try to hack Ganz account and spammed everyone and you accuse him of doing all of this, what about the fact evil ryu is the real guilty, your a good manipulator.

I get ban for wich reason? Oh insulting someone about raciail and religion.

Did you ban anyone in that 10 last years because they call me french trash.

The truth is nobody fucking care about ignore dnd and your stupide mute mode, talkshit have always exist and it always gonna exist, you just banning me because you want to make light happy and came back, but go fuck yourself.

Little punk trash manipulator, perrish with your stupid old staff and your hitlerism rules.

Just been an trash to ban me about racisme and call your rules HITLER.

You dint care about nobody, just made some random post to make think people they have choice, but they have no fucking choice.

People told you, they want freedom speech, no reason to ban me.

Your a liar manipulator as light and praise.

At least tk get back on the good side.
dumb ass.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 04:41:12 PM by Equinox »

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 04:56:57 PM »
il can you tel me why are you hacking whit bc- rio aka and no one can kick you from server ??

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 05:10:18 PM »
hahahaha what about koorb, what about praise whos spammed the forum whit the same photo and call me hacker over and over again, what about light whos made account against me, what about abbusive power, what about the fact your staff are retard hackers and ban everyone, what about the fact you let people hacks, what about the fact someone try to hack Ganz account and spammed everyone and you accuse him of doing all of this, what about the fact evil ryu is the real guilty, your a good manipulator.

I get ban for wich reason? Oh insulting someone about raciail and religion.

Did you ban anyone in that 10 last years because they call me french trash.

The truth is nobody fucking care about ignore dnd and your stupide mute mode, talkshit have always exist and it always gonna exist, you just banning me because you want to make light happy and came back, but go fuck yourself.

Little punk trash manipulator, perrish with your stupid old staff and your hitlerism rules.

Just been an trash to ban me about racisme and call your rules HITLER.

You dint care about nobody, just made some random post to make think people they have choice, but they have no fucking choice.

People told you, they want freedom speech, no reason to ban me.

Your a liar manipulator as light and praise.

At least tk get back on the good side.
dumb ass.

What part am I lying about? You are a hacker lmao, and like you said WHAT ABOUT KOORB? You say im mad at you because koorb got banned (which i never was lol, I was defending Tk when you were being a complete retard to him), but then you always say he never got banned only when it suits YOU. You're clearly used to lying alot due to your hacking, it's not anyones fault but yours that YOU SUCK at lying and that everyone sees right through your BULLSHIT.

The picture I spam at you? Oh you mean the posts you say you always tell me you never read and call me a newbe? So you are reading them afterall! Such a lier as always, it's only expected when you hack like Equinox! What about on your complaint thread about me where you say I'm spamming you in game, still not gonna go through with that and mention it here? That's right because you know your full of shit and just make things up as you go, you'll change your story again in another 20 posts give or take as if the events leading to it never happened. Typical hacker  Equinox style

Lightbringer made accounts against you? ROFL you mean like you made accounts against me, swift, lunatic, god knows who else + making an account on Lightbringer AND broke rules on an account impersonating him to try ruin his reputation. ---But yeah we all know IL is the real manipulator here!--- like I said earlier, YOU SUCK at lying and everyone sees right through your BULLSHIT.

"What bout the fact you let people hacks" What like you? Lmfao

Everything you complain about here you literally do yourself rofl.

Also no one here gives a fuck that your french. Quit using that as an excuse, just like no one gives a fuck that im aussie except for you since you bring that up in your me and koorb case always lmao.

The "Alright Hitler, WHAT Stalin?" award 2014 goes to: Equinox

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 05:16:40 PM »
eq doesnt hack

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 05:29:48 PM »
To EQ:
1. I have REPEATEDLY told you I USE WarcCombat 3.15. Ironically, it is my who updated combat to this version. You claim I am not using it without any proofs. I also told you to ask IL (since you trust him right?) to look into the database (which I have READ ONLY access) and tell you that I am indeed using the latest version of combat.

2. I am proposing to take up your challenge of 20 1v1s with WARVIDEO recorded game by both of us and to UPLOAD it. Warvideo cannot be faked as far as I know.

You have dodged the 1s challenge with warvideo on for both parties, implied I am not using combat which I CREATED and FAILED to give proof that I am
i) Not using latest combat edition
ii) am a hacker or have been caught hacking unlike you.

refer to ii) by lightbringer in this post blid

Constantly accusing me the most legit ever without proofs and then complaining when he gets accused when he actually hacked in games recently and on Europe.

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

Any euro player with a clean record of not hacking will be absolutely positive in saying eq was a notorious hacker.  Includes players such as saint, jesk, knit, hawk, ripe only some of the pool of the remaining players.
PocketDogHacker lmao.

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 05:35:48 PM »
equinox is the best suited for admin w2

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 05:38:18 PM »
Keep believe Lagbringhacks- PrincessVivec

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 05:39:36 PM »
equinox is the best suited for admin w2
Kali IGL Stats

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 06:42:42 PM »
what r equs other accs... coldjack and?? what accs he had in telia lightbringer?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 07:35:04 PM »

A dog is better then you at warcraft 2, and your admitting it. Now that's funny isn't it?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2014, 07:56:41 PM »

A dog is better then you at warcraft 2, and your admitting it. Now that's funny isn't it?

Never you will beat me in 120 years newbe.