Author Topic: SS request when your AH is on  (Read 18814 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: SS request when your AH is on
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 02:20:32 AM »
Seriously?  What the hell kinda cheap shit is that.  That's like deflating footballs.  It gives an edge, but barely noticeable.  I guess that would explain why claw always knows when to rep rush/mill first etc.  Dirty bastard.  But now that the idea has been brought to my attention,  it's still possible to catch something like that.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2015, 02:33:32 AM »
I guess that would explain why claw always knows when to rep rush/mill first etc.
still dont know why you keep pretending ive ever hacked or been caught hacking

Im glad its possible to catch it, hackerz must die

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2015, 02:35:58 AM »

I guess that would explain why claw always knows when to rep rush/mill first etc.
still dont know why you keep pretending ive ever hacked or been caught hacking

Im glad its possible to catch it, hackerz must die

In addition to account stealers right Claw?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2015, 03:36:13 AM »
no, stealing accounts from dellam is perfectly fine. do it while hes still around ;)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 06:15:45 AM »
Claw is like the most dumb hacker ever.

Dude try to over pass the anti hack and even ask us for question about it.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 07:41:37 AM »
i actually stole dellam account months ago and hack freely on it. Dellam takes all the blame hahah. Hes desperately trying to explain himself to you here, claiming he hasnt hacked for a long time, but nobody believes him

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
SS request when your AH is on
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 10:33:05 AM »
no, stealing accounts from dellam is perfectly fine. do it while hes still around ;)

Stfu, don't sugar coat the situation. Your a thief, simple as that. You always think your above the rules. IMO your no better than USA~Archer.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:34:54 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2015, 10:59:20 AM »
i actually stole dellam account months ago and hack freely on it. Dellam takes all the blame hahah. Hes desperately trying to explain himself to you here, claiming he hasnt hacked for a long time, but nobody believes him

except hes been caught hacking regularily for the past 5 years
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2015, 11:07:18 AM »

Who gives a fuck? Right let's continue with that idiotic logic of yours.

Man I can't believe what I am reading, you purposely logged onto his account to hack on the server? Are seriously this dumb? I mean you clearly know we have a hacking problem so why are you making the situation worse.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2015, 11:25:25 AM »
Thats what claw does.  You have to remember,  he's still got his chicken's brain on loaner until a proper sized brain can be found to fit his pea sized skull.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2015, 12:26:21 PM »
but why hassle people with SS if they already have antihack saying theyre not hacking?  if they can trick the antihack they can surely fudge a ss

you're operating under the pretense that if they can get around anti-hack then they can 100% of the time get around SS. that is not a certainty though.

Also, SS has other uses you may not be thinking about.

SS to see if you're being repped, have a secret alliance, etc. Also, on rare occasion people get caught tipping through SS
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2015, 12:31:06 PM »
SS to see if you're being repped, have a secret alliance, etc. Also, on rare occasion people get caught tipping through SS
request warvid beforehand if youre that paranoid. 0.00000001% chance of "catching someone tipping" isnt worth bothering 100% of people on the server

you're operating under the pretense that if they can get around anti-hack then they can 100% of the time get around SS. that is not a certainty though.
how is it not a certainty? Will it be a certainty if i post a step-by-step guide on how to forge a ss? you people should fuck off with the screenshots, i never liked them because theyre just a tool to waste my time when my enemy is mad that he got owned

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2015, 12:38:33 PM »
When someone takes 10 mins to send a screenshot, you already know somethings up.

mage spent years editing ss's, or at least toggling correctly, and then finally got caught years later because he messed up on an edit.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2015, 12:40:17 PM »
I'm guessing you're working out a new hack that is undetectable, but you can't figure out how to add a toggle feature as well so you need no ss's allowed.

also - if SS's remain mandatory, pb should not be allowed to make "mandatory ss requests"

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2015, 12:54:15 PM »
lets say an idiot is requesting SS in a 4v4 game. You upload after the game and miss your spot in a game - it starts without you. And if you join the game with the intention of uploading the SS after youre done playing, youre automatically considered a hacker.
The other people just like to spit on your face, pretend it was hackish or fluke that they lost. And some others do that to harass you, you named pb yourself. SS requesting is ancient and should no longer be the concern for AH users

Mage? i think he was toggling and got caught the 1st time he tried to edit. Toggling wont be allowed with AH. All of the known MH's wont work with AH. Mage was a moron.

I'm guessing you're working out a new hack that is undetectable, but you can't figure out how to add a toggle feature as well so you need no ss's allowed.
i think this was supposed to be an insult rather than a point as its too stupid to be taken seriously.

People that know how to bypass the anti-hack but can't edit SS dont exist