Author Topic: SS request when your AH is on  (Read 19046 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: SS request when your AH is on
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2015, 12:54:25 PM »
a thought: even if screenshots remain mandatory, people may stop asking for them for the most part.  I've played a few games since AH came out where I thought "hmm i wonder about this guy," so ive paused, said "sec," and tabbed out, to find the player had AH on.  so then I just tabbed back and said "rdy" never asking for a ss or even saying anything.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2015, 12:58:30 PM »
lets say an idiot is requesting SS in a 4v4 game. You upload after the game and miss your spot in a game - it starts without you. And if you join the game with the intention of uploading the SS after youre done playing, youre automatically considered a hacker.
The other people just like to spit on your face, pretend it was hackish or fluke that they lost. And some others do that to harass you, you named pb yourself. SS requesting is ancient and should no longer be the concern for AH users

Mage? i think he was toggling and got caught the 1st time he tried to edit. Toggling wont be allowed with AH. All of the known MH's wont work with AH. Mage was a moron.

I'm guessing you're working out a new hack that is undetectable, but you can't figure out how to add a toggle feature as well so you need no ss's allowed.
i think this was supposed to be an insult rather than a point as its too stupid to be taken seriously.

People that know how to bypass the anti-hack but can't edit SS dont exist

Simple fix to that is anyone who asks for ss is required to upload immediate proof right after game, if they want their SS. Also, people will very rarely ask due to AH.

Also, Mage had been hacking for several years and people were just waiting to catch him. I don't know what you're talking about here?
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 01:01:52 PM »
Also, Mage had been hacking for several years and people were just waiting to catch him. I don't know what you're talking about here?

wasnt caught cuz toggle. finally caught after 1000's of tries cuz was toggled ON and had to edit ss. edited SS for the first time so got caught & owned.
No toggle with AH = no people that hack but suck at editing ss = no ppl like mage = nobody will ever be caught

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2015, 01:15:25 PM »
You shouldn't think you're safe lying just because you ASSUME people are unaware as to whats the truth of the matter.

Mage was one of my main rivals from like 2003-2009, and he edited several SS's.

It's also absurd to assume that all hackers are just split second toggle. That's a complete assumption that the community ran with. The fact of the matter is though, we all have run into the players who not just know all the key parts of whats going on in the game somehow, but also the ones who are automatically catching you unlusted all the time, prelusting 24/7 with no known merit to do so, always attacking the right bases, etc etc - if these guys are to be hacking they aren't toggling on and off real fast occasionally, they are leaving it on for extended periods of time. This is what Mage did.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2015, 01:25:56 PM »
true americans. You have devices that can tell you the % of alcohol in your blood after 1 breath, but you still like to perform the funny tests like walking in a straight line. Bothering normal people with your non sense just because youre traditional or dont know any better

this is what asking for ss became with the introduction of AH, and youre all retarded.

Storyteller swift, you accuse me of "lying", then say something like "he edited several ss". But only got caught recently, huh? Because everyone failed to notice his 'edits' beforehand. Moreover, youre a convicted hacker that was caught many times, confessed to it many times, while ive never hacked nor been caught. You dont really have the position to say anything like that, apologize to me now, little boy.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2015, 01:26:41 PM »
you can do that via PM if it hurts your dignity

EDIT: thanks :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:31:57 PM by CLAW »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2015, 01:36:29 PM »
true americans. You have devices that can tell you the % of alcohol in your blood after 1 breath, but you still like to perform the funny tests like walking in a straight line. Bothering normal people with your non sense just because youre traditional or dont know any better

this is what asking for ss became with the introduction of AH, and youre all retarded.

Storyteller swift, you accuse me of "lying", then say something like "he edited several ss". But only got caught recently, huh? Because everyone failed to notice his 'edits' beforehand. Moreover, youre a convicted hacker that was caught many times, confessed to it many times, while ive never hacked nor been caught. You dont really have the position to say anything like that, apologize to me now, little boy.

every time i got "caught" didn't count, because it wasn't for realz. however, you're just using that as a subject change.

"Storyteller swift, you accuse me of "lying", then say something like "he edited several ss". -claw

your whole post, and this is the only part with actual substance to the disagreement, and it's retarded. lmao.

It's like you're under the impression that for some obvious reason known to all mankind he didn't edit any ss's and I am lying to it. hahahaha. he was editing ss's before u knew what GOW was. After he got caught hacking in 2008, he basically ran me through his whole career - he maintained that he rarely hacked, but he also admitted to having edited ss's before.

"But only got caught recently, huh? Because everyone failed to notice his 'edits' beforehand" = claw

correct

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2015, 01:39:51 PM »
ah this is stupid to get into detail with you when it's already established you'r wrong.

you said mage didn't edit ss's. meanwhile, he'll admit that hes done it more than once. in fact, there's multiple ss's around of him doing fail edits.

so aka, you'r wrong, and dumb, and bad at war2. end of story. i don't know why i added that last one, but it's true, so yeah.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2015, 01:41:12 PM »
every time i got "caught" didn't count

Another golden quote from our top2 war2 player!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2015, 01:44:56 PM »
Im happy to be the man who hurt these dumb fuckers hackers like claw.

Without me, there no anti-hack today, legit players should give me a medal for this revolution.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2015, 01:47:34 PM »
SS are a waste of time and most likely killed the community. Upload or ban.... like fuck it then lol!

To easy to frame people just un ally chat and ask for ss then take one of /ping

And they can edited so why even bother lol.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2015, 01:47:55 PM »
oh no, the arguably best player ever on our beloved useless mean nothing game is believed to have competitively hacked by a good portion of the players. what will we ever do!!!

p.s. i realize that by me noting mage edited multiple ss's over the years, that is kind of strengthens your point that it's almost impossible to get caught editing ss's anyway so why bother with them, but i don't give a fuck. I saw an opportunity to call you out as wrong on something, and so i fucking did it... because it's about winning arguments and not about finding constructive solutions to problems. so fuck you, I win. 1-0. it was an easy win and i took the opportunity. almost as easy of an argument as any with hassan

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2015, 01:49:10 PM »
SS are a waste of time and most likely killed the community. Upload or ban.... like fuck it then lol!

To easy to frame people just un ally chat and ask for ss then take one of /ping

And they can edited so why even bother lol.

Nobody cant edit ss properly, you guys are all moron.

I already proove it to claw when he was crying about anti-hack 5 month ago and telling us SS was perfect because we cant edit them..

Now he dont want ss anymore.

Dumb hacker ever.

Let me laugh, this guys is clearly an hacker and you clearly dont know photoshop.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:51:27 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2015, 01:51:16 PM »
Mandatory SS's should remain a rule.  As a matter of fact, it makes complete sense to simply automate the process.  Either add a SS upload monitor to the existing pLoader or do what I had done and take it a step further,  add the monitor AND a command that users in the same game can use to force everyone in the game to upload a SS,  tag it with names and such, and put it in a nice jQuery gallery for your viewing displeasure after the game is done only to realize you got raped fair and square.  No hassling of players necessary and it upholds the mandatory SS regulation.

One question that I got often was this:  Why does it force EVERYONE in the game to take a SS?  Why not just a specific person?

Well,  the answer to that was because of this.  What happens if the SS never get's sent (IE: the player added ss.war2.us to their hosts file so that it always timed out).  This way, if 1 player's SS doesnt show up, then we can assume that they are up to no good.  So maybe you might be looking to SS swift,  but then you notice Claw is the only one in the game who is missing a SS.  You just inadvertently uncovered a possible hacker.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2015, 01:52:50 PM »
Still dosent matter EQ.

The anti hack is out soon it will drop people from game and maybe another action that eliminates 90%.

Now when I finish my part and send it to il. It will find claw I bet 100% and any ass hole after him.