Author Topic: You guys should apologize to me!  (Read 9453 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
You guys should apologize to me!
« on: September 09, 2015, 02:02:42 PM »
You guys should apologize to me because i was the only one who clearly came with the 2.02 hacking issue.

Because ive been a man and tell us the truth about that, ive been the most hated guy of this server.

Because ive try to help this community from alot of different way, ive been the most hated guy of this server.

Because ive said maybe more of 50% of the community using 2.02 client they also all said i was crazy... But now we all see its more then 50% who are really using 2.02 client.

Everything i said was true, everything i did was for the best of this game and let a chance to legit players to finally get on the best players while these old school players was hacking us secretly and bragging about how good they are and how bad you are!!

Today, we all see, everything i said was true, we all see everything i did was everything was other was scared to do.

Because a man stand up and fight against the corruption, now you have a legit server where to play.

Alot of these 8 last month was miss understood, ive always said it, i got respect for some admins and for what they do for the last ten years.

But when your telling the truth and these admins like ( Lightbringer- ) said your crazy because he made all this patch and all these client and i should go see a spychologue because im clearly on burn out but your clearly know everything you said is true... You start to dint cares anymore about them because instead to tell the truth they are only dissrespect you and ban you to hide the truth.

You should also tell me thanks because i motivated this admins with a new forum and new icons.

Without me, your all still on occult forum with lightbringer banning you into a hacking server.

Just tell me thanks and apologize, thank you guys!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:07:25 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: You guys should apologize to me!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 02:06:43 PM »
But now we all see its more then 50% who are really using 2.02 client.
That's not true.  Just because someone doesn't have the antihack version doesn't mean they have that specific version of War2.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 02:07:46 PM »
@OP: gtfo

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 02:08:29 PM »
But now we all see its more then 50% who are really using 2.02 client.
That's not true.  Just because someone doesn't have the antihack version doesn't mean they have that specific version of War2.

We dont cares about what version they use, we just know they dont use 4.0 an anti-hacks.

Do you need another year to make a software where we see whos using wich version?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 02:08:53 PM »

You should cry more about your ss, pussy newbee hacker.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 02:10:52 PM »

You should cry more about your ss, pussy newbee hacker.
and you... you just be yourself :)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 02:17:32 PM »
All of my suggestion was reject when i propose it and was recreate six month later..

Everything!

I ask to close 2.02 and they said i was crazy, now they have anti-hack because i was not.

I was the only one who was making banner for tournament and league, now they make banner for tournament and league.

I was the first one to talk about icons for league and clan and now they have new icons.

I was the first one to talk about new forums and now they have new forums.

I mean everything you see today it's because i push them to their limit untill they did it..

Your all there bragging like if youre a part of this revolution.

YOUR TOTALLY NOTHING, nobody here have support me in this war while they know i was true since start, because they was scared to be judge with me.

The only ones who i would said they are part of this revolution are me, ganz and tupac.

Fuck the rest untill they apologize and way much more you claw.

As a programmar you never did nothing for this game, i did more then you and i dont even have the knowlege you got.

Your a little jerk, good peoples like me or judge while shit like you try to act like they are important for this game.

Your a total shit, gtfo.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:19:17 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 02:24:18 PM »
EQ you didn't discover that, the hacks where designed for that version lol!!!!!!!!! And lucky bugged out on RU combat. 1 small tweak and they work for ru too ;)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 02:27:17 PM »
EQ you didn't discover that, the hacks where designed for that version lol!!!!!!!!! And lucky bugged out on RU combat. 1 small tweak and they work for ru too ;)

I dint said i discover it, i know everyone discoverd it, thats actually why i told it to everyone who dint discorverd it.

Because people who discoverd it was using that for hacking us secretly.

Dont said im the one who discoverd it, just tell me im the man who was enouph men to tell the truth about it to everyone instead to hacks like everyone else whos actually discoverd it as like you said.

Without me, there no anti-hack and nobody know about this issue except the oldschool hackers who brag to be the best player of the world.

My 2 CENTS, they cant even scout properly without map hack LOL
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:30:29 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 02:30:20 PM »
No it was actually bad man saying that out loud. Any idiot with 2 warcrafts and the right map hack could of discovered that hahah.

We'll now iL rushed the anti hack. Pretty much all it did and allowed people to bypass ss now.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 02:31:05 PM »
No it was actually bad man saying that out loud. Any idiot with 2 warcrafts and the right map hack could of discovered that hahah.

We'll now iL rushed the anti hack. Pretty much all it did and allowed people to bypass ss now.

Bad man?? Wtf you talk about dude.

And if everyone know it, why didnt you said that before?

Shut up dude, you make no sens.

Gonna put you in dodgechester gang if you keep that way.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:32:47 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 02:32:39 PM »
Telling people step by step how to bypass the bug on the community forum where dellam roams..... and these such old school hackers....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 02:33:53 PM »
Telling people step by step how to bypass the bug on the community forum where dellam roams..... and these such old school hackers....

I dont cares about your forum bug and dellam shit, i talk about 2.02 issue, nobody except me put his pants and bring the issue on the table.

This is peoples like you who give too much importance at peoples like dellam and archer who bring these people to commit stupid act liek they do everyday.

If you just shut your mouth and stop talk about them they gonna gtfo and we will never seen them again.

But you guys have so pathetic life you need to talk about them more then the pope himself for your own stupid entertainment.

You guys are just feeding the troll and they like that.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:37:50 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 02:41:45 PM »
That's the bug I refer too. Don't say I feed them when you told them step by step how to bypass. You made yourself look worse then the issue were speaking off.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:44:40 PM by tupac »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2015, 02:48:34 PM »
That's the bug I refer too. Don't say I feed them when you told them step by step how to bypass. You made yourself look worse then issue were speaking off.

Did i have choice after lightbringer said i was crazy and i dint know about what i talk..

Dude i get ban by lightbringer because he was trying to make me scare and shut my mouth about that.

It was the first time in ten years i was ban dude... IVE NEVER BE BAN before ten years untill i bring these case on the table and lightbringer told me he made all these patch and i dint know aboiut what i talk when i was clearly RIGHT.

If i explain to peoples how it work it was to show at people it was true but also to bring everyone on the same stage untill they fix it.

Because it was a way to make sure they will FIX IT.

I also dont see why peoples can hack and other cant...

While old school player use 2.02 for hacking, dumb hacker as dellam get caught over and over and he get all the shit for himself.

Dellam is a joke for me, i dont fucking cares if he hacks because everyone know this dude cant even beat winchester..

So who fucking cares if he hacks and still losing because hes too dumb to understand hotkeys on his own keyboard..

Dellam is nothing for me and i dont need to bash him and make him guilty of an all hypocrite community who deserve bashing way much more then him.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:50:51 PM by Equinox »