Author Topic: Saturday October 24th Gow Tournament.  (Read 18646 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday October 24th Gow Tournament.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 06:41:39 PM »
smeagol you don't even play war2 man, what are you talking about?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2015, 07:34:02 PM »
You're considered by most people a joke of a player, at least among PBallers and custom players I am respected. BNE maps don't take the skill GOW takes -Yamon lmao. GOW is a BNE map and they are just variations of each other. Also the PBall is not War 2 argument is still one the stupidest things I've heard on this forum. If you log on Warcraft 2 and host a Warcraft 2 map you are playing Warcraft 2, yes not a BNE though. Yamon why don't you try to con Tora into paying for GOW lessons from you again, then the next day I saw you offering free lessons to people lmao. Good thing Tora isn't stupid.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 07:35:55 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 09:00:47 PM »
You're considered by most people a joke of a player, at least among PBallers and custom players I am respected. BNE maps don't take the skill GOW takes -Yamon lmao. GOW is a BNE map and they are just variations of each other. Also the PBall is not War 2 argument is still one the stupidest things I've heard on this forum. If you log on Warcraft 2 and host a Warcraft 2 map you are playing Warcraft 2, yes not a BNE though. Yamon why don't you try to con Tora into paying for GOW lessons from you again, then the next day I saw you offering free lessons to people lmao. Good thing Tora isn't stupid.

look at you slandering me because you're salty. Tora didn't want to pay for lessons so i offer them for free again. and no it's not even an argument that pball is war2, it's not, it's war2 without war2. If blizzard thought that 40-60-x 1 hp units vs x 1 hp units was a competitive game, they would have created it, but only stupid people think that. it's so far from true that it's not even close to rational
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:03:41 PM by Yamon »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 09:39:05 PM »
I'm not slandering shit its a fact you were trying to con Tora into paying for months of GOW lessons when you have bragged forever about teaching people for free. I also saw you the next day after that offering free GOW lessons FACT accept it. Also actually it's a fact that PBall is Warcraft 2 if you are too retarded to see that a custom map on a game is still that game you are beyond stupid. Blizzard included map editor in the game to make custom games making a new map doesn't mean that is a new game. PBall besides PBall builds doesn't have resource management and building but there are BNE maps included in that game that are all unit fighting or mostly. There is no doubt PBall is competitive that's why some people are better than others. You talk about changing hp yet your carpal tunnel button mash fest Footman Frenzy you made has altered hp much more hp than normal on units. Learn the definition of slander because stating true things is not slander, and custom maps on Warcraft 2 are still War 2. Sometimes you sound like a moron.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:41:06 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 10:20:18 PM »
I'm not slandering shit its a fact you were trying to con Tora into paying for months of GOW lessons when you have bragged forever about teaching people for free. I also saw you the next day after that offering free GOW lessons FACT accept it. Also actually it's a fact that PBall is Warcraft 2 if you are too retarded to see that a custom map on a game is still that game you are beyond stupid. Blizzard included map editor in the game to make custom games making a new map doesn't mean that is a new game. PBall besides PBall builds doesn't have resource management and building but there are BNE maps included in that game that are all unit fighting or mostly. There is no doubt PBall is competitive that's why some people are better than others. You talk about changing hp yet your carpal tunnel button mash fest Footman Frenzy you made has altered hp much more hp than normal on units. Learn the definition of slander because stating true things is not slander, and custom maps on Warcraft 2 are still War 2. Sometimes you sound like a moron.

i just told you, i said i was offering free lessons after no one wanted to pay for it, and even then, obviously whoever is paying me is going to get better lessons anyway, because it is within my self interest to provide better training to receive pay. common sense. anyone over 10+ years would understand that. That's why captalism works. And saying i tried to "con" him is slander. How the fuck am i conning him if i'm providing him with what he pays for?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 10:23:44 PM by Yamon »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 12:12:45 AM »
The quality of your teaching depending on pay has to do with your character and self not how much you get paid. You can teach someone the same level with or without pay it's whether you decide to do it. You taught people for free for years FACT, you offered to teach people for free after Tora FACT, the only person I have seen you try to get cash for it from was Tora FACT. You're just making up excuses that you were trying to find other people to pay you now that I called you out. Call it conning call it whatever you want, but you saw that Tora has been generous with his money and you wanted to try to get some of it. Conning, persuading with a plan, whatever if truth be known you just knew Tora has spent money on Warcraft 2 and you wanted some. Make up all the stories you want that is what is real.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2015, 09:50:07 AM »
you're ridiculous. i have myself offering lessons for money recorded. so your argument is invalid. my dad told me i do too much stuff for people for free and that i should start charging, that's why i began to charge for training. That combined with the fact i was, am frequently #1 on ladder there is no room for someone to argue that paying for my teaching wouldn't be worth it. And it's not like you know the details of my teaching either. My last apprentice has given me tons of money.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:57:05 AM by Yamon »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2015, 12:20:02 PM »
Though next month I am changing it slightly.
For the tournament I am going to keep Round 1 as Gow.
Round 2 will be Pos on low
Semi finals will be spiral
Finals will be the map that wins Tupacs map compitition.

this is absolutely terrible, and i'll explain why. Every player worth something plays Garden of War. And garden of war only. Since you're not a part of the community i will elaborate on this contraversail issue. GoW is considered to be like chess, we play the same map over and over again to hone our skills in every single subgenre possible, from tactics, to strategy, to mechanics, to economy mangaement, to timing, and everything included in warcraft 2 plays a vital role in a 1v1 GoW game. In other maps not all of these elements are present, due to low gold, or totally unfair spots, it's entirely less competitive. And the lack of competitiveness is why people play regular maps instead of custom maps. It's all about skill. So introducing any other map than gow, will do nothing but give the lesser player an ability to pull a fluke victory. And introducing totallly new maps will make it a joke.

what do you mean "I'm not a part of the community."
I won't disagree with the argument that GoW is like chess and everyone plays it to hone their skills.

However your missing the whole point behind these tournaments.
The reason why I am hosting these tournaments is to improve user turnout, and get more people playing war 2 again.
And the vast majority of players on the server are requesting some variety to garden of war.

Round 1 will be Gow which will basically weed out all the players that are not up par.
The rest of the rounds will be testing your skills at different maps and different settings.

Please keep in mind of course somebody can get spot fucked. Or somebody can get a bad draw and face the wrong person.
But that's part of what keeps the tournaments fun.
And winning one of these tournaments doesn't necessarily mean your the best.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:30:30 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2015, 02:04:28 PM »
talking to smeagol

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2015, 04:24:18 PM »
Yamon I have done more for the GOW community than you have is the sad part. You just make big claims and have never done a damn thing for Warcraft 2. You were trying to get money for something you don't take money for stfu. You may have tried to get it from others, but it's all because you are a poor little mental ass dirt ball. I constantly see you in the channel telling people how "smart" you, if you we're smart you wouldn't need to tell people and reassure yourself constantly. Intelligence also has to do with what you have achieved, telling people you are going to go to college so and so so and did this but never doing it makes you just a dirt ball loser, fuck off kid. Little delusional retard, I do more and have done more for this game than you can image, sit down bitch.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:25:51 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2015, 04:32:07 PM »

talking to smeagol
Yamon I have done more for the GOW community than you have is the sad part. You just make big claims and have never done a damn thing for Warcraft 2. You were trying to get money for something you don't take money for stfu. You may have tried to get it from others, but it's all because you are a poor little mental ass dirt ball. I constantly see you in the channel telling people how "smart" you, if you we're smart you wouldn't need to tell people and reassure yourself constantly. Intelligence also has to do with what you have achieved, telling people you are going to go to college so and so so and did this but never doing it makes you just a dirt ball loser, fuck off kid. Little delusional retard, I do more and have done more for this game than you can image, sit down bitch.

[emoji23]

Two idiots, usual emo rage.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
Lol Ryu why don't you get all emo and blame me for USA~Archer taking over your channel? Kind of unusual for you, but you went all out on this one. So Ryu sends me a message about 2 weeks ago asking Archer be banned from my tournaments. Says he is going to make a post about so I told him I'd see how the post about it went. He freaked out started calling me a traitor to the server. So i eventually emailed Archer asking him not to play and he responded what I told Ryu that he would anyway on an AKA. Ryu freaked out called me a terrible friend, said I was a traitor and was "harboring" a cyber criminal and enemy of the server LMAO. Throughout our correspondence I made it clear Archer was an idiot for what he's done and I wanted to resolve it. Basically Ryu just went all emo and started raging at people that had nothing to do with Archer, because Archer took over channel evil lmao.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 07:43:53 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2015, 06:33:14 PM »
easily the two most gimmicky games i've played against viet in the semi-finals. One game i got 6 and he just powered. e z win for him. second game i tried a tactic on him that's been working for like 10 games and he saved the counter for the tournament like a huge asshole. i think semi-finals should be bo5 next month.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2015, 12:20:35 AM »

Lol Ryu why don't you get all emo and blame me for USA~Archer taking over your channel? Kind of unusual for you, but you went all out on this one. So Ryu sends me a message about 2 weeks ago asking Archer be banned from my tournaments. Says he is going to make a post about so I told him I'd see how the post about it went. He freaked out started calling me a traitor to the server. So i eventually emailed Archer asking him not to play and he responded what I told Ryu that he would anyway on an AKA. Ryu freaked out called me a terrible friend, said I was a traitor and was "harboring" a cyber criminal and enemy of the server LMAO. Throughout our correspondence I made it clear Archer was an idiot for what he's done and I wanted to resolve it. Basically Ryu just went all emo and started raging at people that had nothing to do with Archer, because Archer took over channel evil lmao.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 08:03:05 AM »
Also Tora, Yamon wasn't talking to me. I only commented on the prizes up to the point where he posted his ranting why it should be an only GOW tournament. It was after that I said he was full of it. Either way though he must be retarded to think you or I either are not part of the community. If he means you you've hosted these tournaments and put up $100's for the community and play GOW. If he means me I help with your GOW tournaments, made the brackets in one, and advertise them, I also played BNEs for years long ago. I also host other cash Warcraft 2 tournaments. It's exactly the ungrateful attitude you were talking about Tora. Yamon is a mediocre at best GOW player and has put 0 money toward this game, hosted 0 tournaments, and advertised NONE. Yet he's going to say you or I(claiming me) is not part of the community whether he means Warcraft 2 or GOW, both of us have done far more for the GOW and the Warcraft 2 community than him.