Author Topic: [done] Please Add The PBall Trophy Icon To 8)Mikulz(8 Mouse Or Blid  (Read 10158 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: [done] Please Add The PBall Trophy Icon To 8)Mikulz(8 Mouse Or Blid
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2015, 05:21:15 PM »

No it really doesn't its silly in my opinion. A master tag has a totally different meaning than a PBall Icon with a trophy. There are only going to be 5 icons of the PB Trophy Icon awarded. I don't see your point winning a PBall tournament isn't easy and 2 of the 3 icons awarded already it was the only prize. Also it's a trophy when someone gets a trophy for winning state in sports the winner next year doesn't come to his house and take it from them lol. Everyone who won the icons so far it had been advertised as an icon like a Sware or Profi icon that sticks. After the first 4-5 are given out was going to retire the icon anyway and I'd be willing to do something else with the icon, was definitely going to change it after 5 tops.

Pfft, your logic is off as usual.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2015, 05:44:21 PM »
My logic isn't off on shit. It's an icon that has never been used so there are no rules to start from anyway. So your logic is have 1 PB Trophy Icon that gets traded between QUICK{hR}, Xcal, Flea, 8)Mikulz(8, me and the likes who are going to win the majority of the tournaments? Why whats the point the first 5 to win are going to be some of the top players anyway. So far QUICK{hR}, 8)Mikulz(8, and Me have won it the next 2 to win it should get it and then do something else with a new icon. You act like 5 people having 1 icon is some unheard of thing, profi, sware 100s of people have them. Also the clan tags are shared by the whole clan too.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 05:50:22 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
[done] Please Add The PBall Trophy Icon To 8)Mikulz(8 Mouse Or Blid
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2015, 06:03:56 PM »
... You act like 5 people having 1 icon is some unheard of thing, profi, sware 100s of people have them. Also the clan tags are shared by the whole clan too.

These are not tournament icons you retard. Of course numerous people will have them.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 06:08:32 PM »
They are an achievement though. You get 1000 wins you get a Profi Icon, you get 3000 you get a Sware Icon, you win one of the first 5 PBall tournaments advertised for it you get the PB Trophy Icon. The icon was already advertised as something that stays if you want it. It's also not going to be reused over and over and over like clan and Profi/Sware tags was just using it as an example that 1 icon shared by 5 people is not unusual. The 3 tournaments that awarded it so far and the 2 to come have been the biggest and best PBall tournaments for years. After those 5 there could be a PBall Title Icon passed back and forth to the recent champ, but the Trophy Icon wasn't meant to be a title but a trophy for winning a tournament advertised with it as prize.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 06:12:55 PM »

They are an achievement though. You get 1000 wins you get a Profi Icon, you get 3000 you get a Sware Icon, you win one of the first 5 PBall tournaments advertised for it you get the PB Trophy Icon. The icon was already advertised as something that stays if you want it. It's also not going to be reused over and over and over like clan and Profi/Sware tags was just using it as an example that 1 icon shared by 5 people is not unusual. The 3 tournaments that awarded it so far and the 2 to come have been the biggest and best PBall tournaments for years. After those 5 there could be a PBall Title Icon passed back and forth to the recent champ, but the Trophy Icon wasn't meant to be a title but a trophy for winning a tournament advertised with it as prize.

Dude you are way off lol

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 06:15:56 PM »
You can make broad statements that I'm not using correct logic or I am way off, but unless you explain what you mean it means nothing. What part am I way off on... I made the icon(tupac the graphics and art) and I advertised the tournaments you're saying this isn't how I planned to do this and how it happened? Lmao. It's a trophy what is a trophy to you? It signifies a win. After the 5 PB Trophy Icons are awarded the new Icon could say PB Champ or something and go to the most current tournament winner.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 06:28:07 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2015, 06:19:38 PM »
Erm....no?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2015, 06:22:06 PM »
Erm no from you means nothing. That was the way I planned it and that's the way it has played out so far. You didn't help advertise this tournament or play in them, but you did show up to some. So someone who had nothing to do with hosting or playing in it wants to take the advertised icon away from the people who came and won it. That is the way the icon was planned out and awarded and unless Mouse or Blid want to change it that's how it should be. There is nothing wrong with 5 people having a trophy icon... Master, Champion, or similar titles show immediately what they mean PBall Trophies are just cool to signify a win...

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
[done] Please Add The PBall Trophy Icon To 8)Mikulz(8 Mouse Or Blid
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2015, 06:41:59 PM »
If you want to dilute the value of your tournament icon, go ahead lol. And the winners have already received a cash prize, icons should be defended each month. The cash already means they have been awarded for their achievement, icon hoarding? Eh no.

And why are you making this about me like always [emoji46]

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:12:18 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2015, 07:21:11 PM »
There was no cash prize to me or QUICK{hR} I already mentioned that. It was advertised as an incentive and the main prize for the first two. The next two will be for cash but there's no reason tournament winners shouldn't receive cash prizes and a trophy. All tournaments outside of Warcraft 2 or championships award a prize and trophy... Also I'm not making it about you, just questioning your motives and stating that you weren't involved in the planning or advertising of the tournament icons for these tournaments.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2015, 07:35:20 PM »

There was no cash prize to me or QUICK{hR} I already mentioned that. It was advertised as an incentive and the main prize for the first two. The next two will be for cash but there's no reason tournament winners shouldn't receive cash prizes and a trophy. All tournaments outside of Warcraft 2 or championships award a prize and trophy... Also I'm not making it about you, just questioning your motives and stating that you weren't involved in the planning or advertising of the tournament icons for these tournaments.

Lol thanks for the laughs again....hopefully you get a brain and do the logical thing.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2015, 07:38:56 PM »
Okay Ryu feel free to add some more 1 word spam or pictures to other posts. Also feel free to involve yourself in people who are hosting tournaments and awarding cash and icons to other players. I don't see what's funny, I asked Mouse to award icons to my tournament winners and its happening. Maybe you should get your Pseudobulbar affect checked out.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2015, 07:40:23 PM »

Okay Ryu feel free to add some more 1 word spam or pictures to other posts. Also feel free to involve yourself in people who are hosting tournaments and awarding cash and icons to other players. I don't see what's funny, I asked Mouse to award icons to my tournament winners and its happening. Maybe you should get your Pseudobulbar affect checked out.

Again your making this about me, lol. Why?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2015, 07:53:14 PM »
You state you hope I get brain a jab at me then state how funny a discussion about tournament icons is. You are acting immature. You insult someone then state how funny something that isn't funny is so I said you should get your Pseudobulbar affect checked out. It is a neurological condition that can induce uncontrolled fits of laughter or crying lol.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2015, 08:02:47 PM »

You state you hope I get brain a jab at me then state how funny a discussion about tournament icons is. You are acting immature. You insult someone then state how funny something that isn't funny is so I said you should get your Pseudobulbar affect checked out. It is a neurological condition that can induce uncontrolled fits of laughter or crying lol.