Author Topic: [done] Please Add The PBall Trophy Icon To 8)Mikulz(8 Mouse Or Blid  (Read 10444 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: [done] Please Add The PBall Trophy Icon To 8)Mikulz(8 Mouse Or Blid
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2015, 08:13:49 PM »
=D That time Riley sent everyone on his friends list a message "Someone come fill this hole" or whatever talking about a 60 Man game I laughed for real. That shit was hilarious then you recorded it with your bot and reused it USA~Archer "Someone fill this hole" over and over lmao.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2015, 08:17:51 AM »
Ryu you've pretty much proved you loved drama by starting crap on this post. Instead of stating what you believe like a rational mature human being you start calling names and being stupid. Also once I make a joke and act friendly like on the server you don't respond because there's no more drama. Lol sorry the truth, try not trolling.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2015, 08:28:19 AM »
Or at least try to keep your trolling to people who deserve it, you can have your pick of the many on this forum.  We have been friends for a long time, I don't see what your problem is I hosted these tournaments and came up with the idea for how the icons would work. I'm not saying don't give your input but why so confrontational.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2015, 08:38:47 AM »

Or at least try to keep your trolling to people who deserve it, you can have your pick of the many on this forum.  We have been friends for a long time, I don't see what your problem is I hosted these tournaments and came up with the idea for how the icons would work. I'm not saying don't give your input but why so confrontational.

Who said I was trolling....[emoji32]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2015, 08:40:28 AM »
I don't think your views on the icons are trolling. What I mean is the way you represent your views on some of your posts, like hoping I get a brain and shit lol. I understand you do believe the icons should be changed but why not go about it in a different way.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2015, 08:46:07 AM »

I don't think your views on the icons are trolling. What I mean is the way you represent your views on some of your posts, like hoping I get a brain and shit lol. I understand you do believe the icons should be changed but why not go about it in a different way.

But that's my allure, my twinkle [emoji46]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2015, 08:49:27 AM »
Hahaha I know you Ryu, way better on the server but still. Anyway we've pretty much went over everything we could on this topic. Unless something changes I'm going to follow my plan. In a way you will get exactly what you want after these next 2 tournaments a PBall Champion Title Icon will pass hands tournament to tournament(probably once a month).
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 09:10:56 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »