Author Topic: $200 PBall Tournament Saturday, November 14th 9 PM EST & Ad Video  (Read 37211 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
The next PBall tournament will be a $200 45 Man PBall and will be on Saturday, November 14th at 9 PM EST / 8 PM CDT. It will be best of 3 matches normal games and best of 5 in the finals. It will pay at least 2 places, more information will be coming in the time before the tournament. Here is the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1662476193968565/ . Here is the ad video I made for it:
Hope to see you there!
Here is the updated 45 Man tournament map we will be playing.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:58:56 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
$200 PBall Tournament Saturday, November 14th 9 PM EST & Ad Video
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 01:31:01 PM »
Whoa $200? Matt's donut budget really gonna run dry this year [emoji14]

Ps. Add music to the ad video.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Re: $200 PBall Tournament Saturday, November 14th 9 PM EST & Ad Video
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 01:49:17 PM »
Hmm there actually is a song in the video System Of A Down - Boom... There is a copyright claim like all my videos, but usually they put little pop up ads on the video. You can't hear the song? Can you hear the song in this video? It's also System Of A Down from the same album
. I might have to add a different song and reupload it, but then Mouse would have to reupload to the site hmm. Just checked my Youtube it says both the 60 and 45 Man ad videos are blocked in Germany, that I can't monetize them, and that System Of A Down are monetizing them. According to Youtube the song should still work though, does it? Also someone told me they can hear the song. Anyway yeah one guy is donating $100 to the tournament, I'm donating 25-30+, Xcal donated his 2nd place of 30 to it, Tora is donated 25-30 again, Crash3r is donating 25-50. I'm not sure if Matt is donating again he said he'd see how the last one went. It might be more than 200 gotta get everything figured out first but for sure $200. It's a big prize pool should be fun as hell.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:07:36 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 03:21:40 PM »
You don't want to split that money between multiple tournaments?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 03:37:47 PM »
The $100 is being donated by a guy who wanted to do $100 all in one tournament. Also Tora and I donate to every tournament I host so that donations not going away. Crash3r donated to the last and is going to in the this one so he seems pretty reliable too. The people that are donating to my tournaments are going to continue to for the most part all except maybe the $100 guy but we'll see with that. So a bigger prize for this one is just more fun as more tournaments will be coming later anyway.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 04:23:51 PM »

Blid....ain't a high roller.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 04:32:18 PM »

Well...what other tourneys are there? It's just my gow tourney and smeags p ball tourney.
I have been debating helping dark master host a chop tourney but that kinda seems more trouble than it's worth. For the simple reason I'm not really in contact with any chop players besides claw.(and maybe chopstyx)
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 04:49:23 PM »
Tora if you do the chop tournament with Zeus aka DarkMaster you are right you will be doing the vast majority of the work. No offense to the guy I like him but he doesn't even speak good enough English to get the word out or communicate during the tournament with the competitors. It's a cool idea to have chop tournaments, Claw has done some in the past. I just don't think Zeus realizes the work and time that goes into making a successful event or the stress involved in creating the brackets and dealing with idling and getting people to play. Chop tournaments are definitely a great idea but yes you will do most of the work unless you get other chop players involved who speak more fluent English and want to commit.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 04:55:51 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 06:20:29 PM »

Well...what other tourneys are there? It's just my gow tourney and smeags p ball tourney.
I have been debating helping dark master host a chop tourney but that kinda seems more trouble than it's worth. For the simple reason I'm not really in contact with any chop players besides claw.(and maybe chopstyx)

The next month's tourney maybe? 

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 06:23:51 PM »
Blid there will be a December tournament for cash, that much is for sure. I just happened to find a guy who wants to donate $100 to a PBall tournament all at once. It was a rare find and this guy wants to make it one big event. The other donators, ~Tora, QUICK{hR}, Crash3r, Xcal, me are all more regular donators. It just happened this way that this tournament will be a big one, and 45 Man PBall is one of the MOST SKILLED PBall maps. So we will have a cash tournament in December we're just lucky enough to have a big donator for this one and have a fun ass tournament with a big prize pool.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 06:36:30 PM »
Also thought I'd add the guy who is donating $100 is a guy by the name of Daisycutter. I've played with him a few times on the server but happened to find him through a group conversation started by Burnt years ago about a PBall tournament during a summer festival. He is a very nice guy Daisycutter and even though he's not a huge PBaller wants a fun event for everyone and to donate $100 to this tournament. With the other donations this should be a very big prize pool $200 plus, should be very fun!

SherylasKit

WHERE to get for free XRumer 12.0.12???
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 06:22:10 AM »
WHERE I can get torrent XRumer + SocPlugin?

It is really new powerful tool for SMM, I'm want it, so help me please if it possible... Thnkz
At most I need SocPlugin - it unique tool for Facebook promotion, break all captchas and protections.!
(it's included in XRumer 12 official package, so please help me to find it! Thank you again!)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 08:18:04 PM »
Wtf is this spam ^ ? Someone delete this crap? Go ask your question in general discussion SherylasKit if it isn't just total spam anyway like I suspect.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 03:04:31 PM »
I'm going to make another ad video for this $200 45 Man tournament soon more specific that it is for sure $200 since the last said 150-200. It seems like we'll for sure get $200 with the backers. Also the next ad video will have other PBallers players in it too(like the 60 Man tourny ad) it was just easier to find my own nice plays  with all the warvids I have.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 04:23:46 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2015, 06:08:55 PM »

I'm going to make another ad video for this $200 45 Man tournament soon more specific that it is for sure $200 since the last said 150-200. It seems like we'll for sure get $200 with the backers. Also the next ad video will have other PBallers players in it too(like the 60 Man tourny ad) it was just easier to find my own nice plays  with all the warvids I have.

Hopefully cyber criminals as USA~Archer aren't allowed to participate this time.