Author Topic: $200 PBall Tournament Saturday, November 14th 9 PM EST & Ad Video  (Read 37199 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: $200 PBall Tournament Saturday, November 14th 9 PM EST & Ad Video
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2015, 06:17:07 PM »
LOL! You're for sure welcome TK. I'm 14-7 in these with by far the best record. My best tournament map is 45 Man too and QUICK{hR} and Xcal will be there. I try to get as many people and as much good competition as possible for these so you're totally welcome, but you're going to be facing stiff competition. These are where the good PBallers actually do congregate so there will be good players and lots of fun.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2015, 08:50:05 PM »
im kidding. i can't get a pball game to save my life. havent been able to get more than 5 games in the last few days

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2015, 08:54:04 PM »
I'm idle on the server right now and I'll be playing in a bit tonight. I'll also be playing this weekend. The PBall tourny on the 14th will have at least 8-12 though and possibly 16+. A lot of good PBallers show up to the tournaments and it's fun.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2015, 12:13:40 PM »
im kidding. i can't get a pball game to save my life. havent been able to get more than 5 games in the last few days
Yeah, I don't think many people play it, because it's a bit simplistic, and not as fun as regular maps, but if you'd like I can dominate you with ease this weekend, despite not knowing the map.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2015, 12:15:16 PM »
Yeah, I don't think many people play it, because it's a bit simplistic, and not as fun as regular maps, but if you'd like I can dominate you with ease this weekend, despite not knowing the map.
We gotta record this if you guys do.
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2015, 01:19:12 PM »
Lol you are challenging TK now Blid? There are actually quite a few PBallers just not compared to what there once was. The PBallers that play tend to play together once there are several logged on. Flea, Mano, me and a few others host PBall when they are on otherwise once they see each other on PBall games will start being hosted. Gatherings of playing game after game and tournaments are where PBallers really play a lot. There have been 21 tournaments in the last year all 8-13 and with 20 people showing up to the channel in some. There are probably 100+ PBallers out of 1000's who once played. On average there is only a few to 8 on at once besides tournaments though. Here is some of the remaining PBallers:

xXxSmeagolxXx, QUICK{hR} (AKA: x[Dw]x-Chogall), Xcal (AKA: Fallen_Xcalibur), Cs-Kirby, BrightXero, Killa_Lancelot, Killa_Yaky Fallen_Louastu, Fallen_Resurgam, Fallen_2MyDeath, Cheaterhood, Real{hR}, x[MuddxLohDawg]x, Ritalin, Killa_Goddess, Evil~Manowar, Legolas.IT (AKA: td]Medivh), Killa_Crush3r (AKA: Killa_Ghostship), Twc-Ogre-Air, Evil~OSC, Kilaz-e-MastaFU, 13thMoldWarrior, x-dw-x)Burnt(, Hesh, Stuntman-, Waltman, Ghost-Knight, )Lw(Slayer, Masta{hR}, Pirate, Chaos)Flyer(, [Killinya], Jessu001
Flea, TDK-Seedy, Element_Boardz, Evil~Ryu, Murd0ck, Proof-Dealer, Swaggin{hR}, Juiced{hR}, Titan_Mage (AKA: Day`AM), Uk_Warriors (AKA: Angel~Fire), Uk_Restless, NITE`PM, Sale39, Tolist, Treez-fu-, ~Tora~, DanielAG, Shanona413, Dream{hR}, Whiteboy, Hunter[as], 8)Mikulz(8, Dawnbringer187, Theseustns, Ryan85, x-Dw-x)Zeus(, Mini_Oreos525, LynardSkynard, Adam-w, )Lw(Faz, Gronandabarb, ChiefinHerbs, Hunk, Skrillex, Tupac, Flatron(Net), Serco(Net), Force(Net), Macko, Claw.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:27:24 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2015, 06:42:46 PM »
i will win nfp

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2015, 08:30:31 PM »
TK vs Blid, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Come on everyone form a circle around them and help me chant! Haha I'll be on tonight and this weekend if you want to continue our 1v1's as well TK. =D

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2015, 08:38:04 PM »

TK vs Blid, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Come on everyone form a circle around them and help me chant! Haha I'll be on tonight and this weekend if you want to continue our 1v1's as well TK. =D

I rather watch paint dry [emoji58]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2015, 08:44:09 PM »
Stop being a party pooper Ryu. It would be a fun match up to watch just because of the two people who are playing. Also you were/are a PBaller so you have watched many PBall games over the years lol.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2015, 12:30:18 PM »
This tournament is this Saturday, I'm really looking forward to it. $200 is up for grabs, 1st $140 2nd $60 log on the server a bit before 9 PM EST and join channel spikes for any interested in playing. There will be at least 8-16 people if history holds true of the last years 20 tournaments. I hope to see a lot people besides hardcore PBallers again. See you guys there!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2015, 01:07:13 PM »
I'm going to win this tourney, and then donate the money to a Gow tourney.  Bwahahaha!!!!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2015, 01:07:58 PM »
=D the money is up for anyone to take it. I hope to see you there Blid, hopefully it helps the GOW community if you really do cash in it :P.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
$200 PBall Tournament Saturday, November 14th 9 PM EST & Ad Video
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2015, 01:10:21 PM »
I'm going to win this tourney, and then donate the money to a Gow tourney.  Bwahahaha!!!!

Lmfao, I literally spit out some of my coffee while reading this [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2015, 01:12:35 PM »
Hahaha Blid is full of sarcasm today, that's the Blid I remember on the server from years ago. People sometimes don't realize the sarcasm and borderline trolling he is capable of sometimes because of his professional manner the vast majority of the time. Lol I'm not criticizing you Blid I just remember some shit from 2009-2011, you are good with all server and game related stuff though. If a GOW player upset the PBallers in this which is a tiny chance I would be glad equally as glad if a PBaller wins it, it's all for fun, whoever wins the money will have earned it.