War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

45 Man PBall 2v3 Smeagol & Xcal vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r, and Linger. 988  2

Ogre Posts: 1112 Karma: +30/-6 *******

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
45 Man PBall 2v3 Smeagol & Xcal vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r, and Linger.
« on: October 08, 2015, 08:17:58 AM »
This is a game I've had on warvid for month or so. I decided to record it and upload it, it's a pretty good 2v3 between xXxSmeagolxXx and Xcal two of the top PBallers vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r who are both good PBallers, and linger.
Critter Posts: 2 Karma: +0/-0 *

Unwritter

• Critter
    • View Profile
Re: 45 Man PBall 2v3 Smeagol & Xcal vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r, and Linger.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 11:38:56 PM »
Want to inquire about the information you have published that I can study myself or do you have good advice for me?
Ogre Posts: 1112 Karma: +30/-6 *******

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: 45 Man PBall 2v3 Smeagol & Xcal vs $Killa$Lancelot, Crash3r, and Linger.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 06:22:23 AM »
Want to inquire about the information you have published that I can study myself or do you have good advice for me?
I'd play with the PBallers when they are on. PBall is a lot of strategy and especially quick reflexes and playing well. You should join the PBall tournaments I advertise here and on Facebook. You have a chance at money and they are free to enter and a lot of fun. Let me know if you want me to add you the PBall Players group on Facebook and you can get to know the PBallers?