Author Topic: am i banned?  (Read 9620 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
am i banned?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 08:51:18 AM »
no i'm just done doing it, it's pointless. i'm not posting ss's anymore. people can either accept that i'm legit or they can't. not going to worry about it.

Well like the Virgin Mary said, it is still part of the rules. So if asked, technically you still need to post. Is it stupid? Probably not since anti hack is still in works of being perfected. Interestingly I would want to see the anti hack results, because if we are automatically going to start banning people for SS refusal makes that whole system kind of pointless.

Were you hacking? Probably not IMO.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 09:18:24 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
am i banned?
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 09:04:02 AM »
Week ban is a little much, others have received much less for being cheaters and stupid. Yamon is a retard but a 24-48 hour ban would have been just as sufficient. You still should have posted a SS as EviL~GuiLe asked you numerous times.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 09:07:23 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: am i banned?
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2015, 10:24:39 AM »
Yamon doesn't hack, i've seen him stream, and he sends warvids to me over Skype occasionally.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2015, 10:26:00 AM »

Yamon doesn't hack, i've seen him stream, and he sends warvids to me over Skype occasionally.

His IQ is just 64.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2015, 10:42:14 AM »
ohh lol :)

Anti probably got nothing because it wasn't ran? Or 2 PC's from same IP with anti on one of them lol.
Way to go retard.  Not many people, if anyone, other than you, myself, and iL knew about that.  Might as well just dump the thing now that people know how to circumvent it blabber mouth.  People should not have been told this until AFTER I have had time to code the hardware authentication and packet 17 had been implemented.  I have part of it done, but time is an issue atm.  I have completed packet 17 for PVPGN but we're not at a point yet where we can expose current holes in the AH and here you come opening your trap.  WTG.  You need to not expose simple things like this even if YOU think they are simple,  they are not so simple for anyone else unless they actually know about it.  Which they hadnt..... until now.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2015, 11:10:23 AM »
i want to play war2 can you unban me now?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
am i banned?
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2015, 01:23:23 PM »

Anti probably got nothing because it wasn't ran? Or 2 PC's from same IP with anti on one of them lol.
Way to go retard.  Not many people, if anyone, other than you, myself, and iL knew about that.  Might as well just dump the thing now that people know how to circumvent it blabber mouth.  People should not have been told this until AFTER I have had time to code the hardware authentication and packet 17 had been implemented.  I have part of it done, but time is an issue atm.  I have completed packet 17 for PVPGN but we're not at a point yet where we can expose current holes in the AH and here you come opening your trap.  WTG.  You need to not expose simple things like this even if YOU think they are simple,  they are not so simple for anyone else unless they actually know about it.  Which they hadnt..... until now.

I knew about it [emoji14]

Blid you may want to delete this post along with original.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 01:51:34 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »

No, no, no!
You well know its simple and easy to discover lol. There is a bunch of people i bet already found out duh. This could be fixed in minutes so don't give me that crap.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2015, 03:59:04 PM »

No, no, no!
You well know its simple and easy to discover lol. There is a bunch of people i bet already found out duh. This could be fixed in minutes so don't give me that crap.

So let's just make it easier for them [emoji106]

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2015, 04:03:41 PM »
unban. why am i getting a week ban for not posting ss? isn't that the same punishment for getting caught hacking? does anyone even think i hack at all? i'm really bored and want to play war2 if you unban me blid i promise i won't deny anymore ss's
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 04:37:04 PM by Yamon »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2015, 08:11:38 PM »
Everyone has always gotten a week ban for denying a ss.  I don't get it, this has been policy for like 10 years by now.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2015, 08:11:52 PM »
if you unban me blid i promise i won't deny anymore s
Deal.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2015, 08:16:54 PM »

if you unban me blid i promise i won't deny anymore s
Deal.

Tough love works on him [emoji50], who knew?

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2015, 05:14:53 AM »
Ty

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2015, 09:15:03 AM »

Ty

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Lo$er