Author Topic: news name ouin  (Read 2393 times)

Offline ^^FightHell^^

• Grunt
    • View Profile
news name ouin
« on: October 12, 2015, 07:19:47 AM »
my name ouinTheDark I WAS {BR}ZEUS NAME FIX OUIN :)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: news name ouin
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 08:13:13 AM »
You are going to have to pick one name... Stats transferring and name changing wasn't meant to be every other week lol.

Offline tolsty

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 08:36:01 AM »
Zeus!!! What about the clan {BR}?! How can you believe? How can {BR}Ric?!  )))))) I almost joined your clan )))

Offline ^^FightHell^^

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 12:14:05 PM »
I'm not the leader of the clan br and ric that er min to the cla br did not exist because of discouraged players to the clan grows

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 03:51:42 PM »
You are going to have to pick one name... Stats transferring and name changing wasn't meant to be every other week lol.
Yah last time he asked to move his stats, I said no.  I said yo dude you just had us move the stats a couple weeks ago, I'll only do it again if you stay on this latest name for a month or two.  And of course he didn't lol.  Also he abused the feature by trying to steal all GreenPlastic's wins so the rules Lightbringer stated in the stickied thread say he's banned from having stats transferred now anyway.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 04:58:51 PM »
LOL, Zeus is funny to me the things he does. I know anyone who spoke perfect English it wouldn't be funny they'd be an asshole, it's just the way he goes about it. When I have played with him on the server and chatted with him he seems like a pretty nice guy. He got caught by the antihack(maybe his first time hacking), and tried to steal GreenPlastic's wins, but the way he very incoherently defends himself is funny. Yeah I don't blame you for not transferring his stats with the constant stat transfers and trying to steal GreenPlastic's, maybe after a set amount of time on good behavior allow him to though?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:04:22 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 10:23:00 PM »

Yah last time he asked to move his stats, I said no.  I said yo dude you just had us move the stats a couple weeks ago, I'll only do it again if you stay on this latest name for a month or two.  And of course he didn't lol.  Also he abused the feature by trying to steal all GreenPlastic's wins so the rules Lightbringer stated in the stickied thread say he's banned from having stats transferred now anyway.

Haha that was hilarious when he tried to steal his stats. [emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)