Poll

POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?

Yes. tk was amazing unbiased active admin that would drop everything he was doing to help other players
13 (72.2%)
No. tk was a worthless fk that needs to never come to the server again and die
1 (5.6%)
No. tk gave up his admin then talked shit on all the amazing stuff other people were doing to make this server what it is today. he needs to still die.
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?  (Read 40619 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 02:03:23 PM »
Tk has told me himself he doesn't play war2 anymore.
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 02:23:15 PM »
I voted yes TK. Though we had that pointless troll argument on here I still think you're a pretty decent guy at heart, I was just starting to get sick of that argument. Also in my opinion you were a pretty good admin. Having your admin removed had more to do with personal shit between you and others than anything you did as admin I'd say. You did say you didn't want admin anymore then they left and finally removed it after some drama emerged, so I kind of doubt Il will give it back to but maybe. Ryu is right though Il will probably go along with whatever Blid wants.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2015, 02:39:44 PM »
Tora u were trying to get me to play ur tournament and I didn't know who u were. I've been playing quite a bit lately

Thx xsmeagol. Xoxo ;)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 03:15:55 PM »
also the story behind me losing my admin was for a combination of reasons.. but ultimately i was disappointed in the direction a few things were going and i ended up asking iL to remove it a few different times until he eventually did.

a while after it was removed i basically stated pointing out all of the stuff that was bothering me which pissed a lot of admins at the time off including iL which is why I doubt he will give it back

but im playing again now and involved in the community again and have already been asked by others to perform tasks that i can no longer perform without admin so i figure its worth a shot asking for it back so i can do the things i was doing before i gave it up.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2015, 03:34:40 PM »
tk was a real dickhead to me during my first admin campaign, was totally opposed to me being an admin and just completely slandered me and flamed me. but just like i have reformed my behavior, so has he. And we're all growing up and learning every day. so instead of being like lance or knitter, i'll take a step in a positive direction for the good of the community. Since i know we are in need of an admin, i don't see what tk would be better or worse than anyone else, including myself. But i want an admin, which is why i wanted to be admin. so i vote Yes.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2015, 07:53:40 PM »
tk was a real dickhead to me during my first admin campaign, was totally opposed to me being an admin and just completely slandered me and flamed me. but just like i have reformed my behavior, so has he. And we're all growing up and learning every day. so instead of being like lance or knitter, i'll take a step in a positive direction for the good of the community. Since i know we are in need of an admin, i don't see what tk would be better or worse than anyone else, including myself. But i want an admin, which is why i wanted to be admin. so i vote Yes.

You "Reformed", lol....right

TK for Admin yes.

You? Naw....nigga.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 08:25:24 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2015, 12:08:13 AM »
Finally got that vote in, stupid Tapatalk really needs to be updated for polls. [emoji35]

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2015, 12:25:30 AM »
appreciate the votes. i guess we'll see if il has anything to say in regards to it =/

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2015, 12:47:10 AM »

appreciate the votes. i guess we'll see if il has anything to say in regards to it =/

He probably will, last I spoke with him, he was pretty busy with "real life".

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2015, 03:14:32 AM »
The current admin actually does nothing
Get somebody who does something

I don't understand how you can call them admin when they actually don't do anything at all

The ideas I gave them years ago and they do nothing ....in five years I have seen not one thing happen

Name one thing the admin has done in the past 12 months I honestly can't think of a thing

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2015, 05:49:38 AM »
What exactly is the role of an admin?
I don't see exactly what all of you guys want.
war2 > war3

Offline Spasticpeon

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2015, 05:54:59 AM »
i vote yess.atleast shit will get done around here

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2015, 06:36:17 AM »
Tora this is a subject that has was very big a while back it has been debated a million times. Mostly people want an admin who logs on more than very rarely, plays with and engages the community, and is available without email or the forum. Blid is good with doing what's needed once he's been contacted on here and he calls most of the shots. You rarely see Blid on the server playing and idling though, that's what people mainly want.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2015, 06:59:07 AM »
I don't see how TK would be good then.
If that's the case it should probably by smeag or myself.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2015, 10:14:45 AM »
I don't see how TK would be good then.
If that's the case it should probably by smeag or myself.

tora aka? 

and the reason i have been a valuable admin is because when im active, im active. im on the server interacting with all players. if there are two players who cant seem to join eachothers game i take the initiative to ask if they either want me to host a game for them or if they want help trying to port forward. if a player wants a PROFI or SWARE icon i do it. if they want their stats transferred and it's not someone asking all the time i do it. if they havent logged on in a while and forget their password i change it for them. ... just a bunch of little stuff. im not a programmer or web designer ... i just engage with the community. all of it. i get in on gow games as well as customs. ill even get on some comp stomp games with sandman00. just someone online pretty regularly willing to help out and be recognized if someone wants that help.

just someone who is engaged with the comunity who performs basic tasks that most of the users seem to appreciate.

if there were other active admins doing the same thing and i honestly didnt feel like i was needed i wouldnt even be mentioning it.

if you want to be admin, ask iL. bring it up to Blid... idc. but i dont see how saying "i should get it not this person" is the right answer when everyone already knows i've been a valid admin. no reason there cant be more admins if others have talents/qualities the server can use.  nothing wrong with that.

i just started playing a few weeks ago again and lots of people have already come to me (even without my admin) asking for help. ive helped with what i could.. i've asked the forums/blid for help with things i cant help with... but it would be a lot easier on my end to get the admin back and continue doing the things i was doing when i had it
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:16:36 AM by tk[as] »