Poll

POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?

Yes. tk was amazing unbiased active admin that would drop everything he was doing to help other players
13 (72.2%)
No. tk was a worthless fk that needs to never come to the server again and die
1 (5.6%)
No. tk gave up his admin then talked shit on all the amazing stuff other people were doing to make this server what it is today. he needs to still die.
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?  (Read 40675 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2015, 01:38:33 PM »
I'm not taking credit, I'm pointing to it as an example of how I don't turn away people that want to help.  You literally told everyone to thank you for this forum you have nothing to do with.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2015, 01:52:23 PM »
I'm the primary reason were not on the old forums. I was the one pushing for a new one and eventually made one. If we weren't on this forum we would have been on the one I started working on. So yeah mouse put this one together but if not we would have had another one to go to.. and the only reason this one prevailed was because of the URL and the fact u and I'll saw an opportunity to have control over that u didn't want others to spear head

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »

so tora, smeagol, evil, and any other users who have never been to warcraft.war2.org  ... you're welcome.
Heh.,

[emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2015, 01:58:49 PM »
I'm the primary reason were not on the old forums. I was the one pushing for a new one and eventually made one. If we weren't on this forum we would have been on the one I started working on. So yeah mouse put this one together but if not we would have had another one to go to.. and the only reason this one prevailed was because of the URL and the fact u and I'll saw an opportunity to have control over that u didn't want others to spear head

Lol that is the funny thing, they all say mouse did this and that to get this great forum up and running. But in reality anyone could have done it if they had iL's support behind them. Only reason I came here was because my name got locked when I tried to change emails on the old forum [emoji24]. After events of a few months ago, it was clearly evident that the Admin staff has issues with anger management and power abuse.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2015, 03:03:47 PM »
I own a web marketing company tk - we'll design your site, setup a massively targeted PPC campaign with your keywords, do research to find which ones will be the most efficient, get you some long tails if even needed, and then consistently tweak and improve your content to improve your click to opt-in rate (clicking the link to your site from the ad ---> downloading the game on the site)

i have a guy who will handle all this for you, i won't do any of the work just collect the vast majority of the profits, so let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in talks with him next year (or earlier).
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2015, 03:05:45 PM »
for extra we'll start doing content marketing, remarketing, seo, massive backlinks, etc etc.

of all those, remarketing would be insanely effective for war2.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2015, 03:12:41 PM »
i'll have my people get with your people.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2015, 03:34:59 PM »
I'm going to need a binder deposit of $2,700 before we move forward.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2015, 05:13:20 PM »

I own a web marketing company tk - we'll design your site, setup a massively targeted PPC campaign with your keywords, do research to find which ones will be the most efficient, get you some long tails if even needed, and then consistently tweak and improve your content to improve your click to opt-in rate (clicking the link to your site from the ad ---> downloading the game on the site)

i have a guy who will handle all this for you, i won't do any of the work just collect the vast majority of the profits, so let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in talks with him next year (or earlier).
Why are we just finding out this now
If you own the company are you using sub contractors or employees
If employees then we feel you should be doing this for free .
Help the server mate .
If we wanted to pay big $$$ for web marketing we would use a proper web marketing company

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2015, 06:03:59 PM »
"proper web marketing company"

lmao

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2015, 01:04:51 AM »
make money before you die

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2015, 01:17:16 AM »
I.e. a proper company that doesn't ask for a $2700 down payment based on nothing.
With no portfolio, objectives or even a clear outline of what  they are going to do. Very amateur. Just saying if we were going to spend money we would go with a proper company, but would appreciate you doing it for free , is that a possibility

Thanks

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2015, 08:34:17 AM »
TK this is not related to this debate, just something you said. What would make you think I don't know what Warcraft.org is? I've known about http://war2.warcraft.org/ for many years you do realize I've played this game since 1998 right? From 1998-2000 I mostly played single player and beat all the campaigns, played a bit of zone. From 2000-2002 I played on Bnet east mostly GOW and BNE's but I also played pretty much every custom. At the time I wasn't Smeagol but went by Danath~. I was also in the War Force Clan I was WFCxDanath. From 2000-2009 I played bnet 2002 and after mostly PBall(2002 and after xXxSmeagolxXx(4000-4000 on East) mostly but various AKAs too). Then in 2009 I came to RU when East totally died and have been here since. There is very little I don't know about this game(aside from some of the player stories and such) after all these years, I've been on all the  major forums but didn't have accounts until this one. I also played GOW, BNEs, and pretty much every custom there is over the years, I just mostly play PBall now. I just thought I'd add this because I've seen you and a few forum people tell me to "learn Warcraft 2" or "learn GOW" or act like I'm new. I've played this game nearly 20 years and almost every map, It's not that I haven't learned GOW or BNE's I just went to PBall after a while. I know a lot about this game though, rant over it contributes nothing to this debate but the debate is stale anyway and I thought I'd type my history out for all to see :P.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 08:58:57 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2015, 09:35:36 AM »
So
You know gow? , you know how to build a hall, blacksmith , mill. Etc etc???
Then why play the paintball map ?

Paintball is a practise map for 6-9 year olds before they know how to build

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2015, 09:56:24 AM »
This is from the retard who can't play without a hack and doesn't realize orcs don't have a castle. I know every hot key and every build order it's not hard, 10 year old kids know that shit. You are also terrible and I wouldn't say this to any decent GOW player since I haven't played in years, but I would destroy you in GOW without your hacks. I play PBall because this is all a video game dumb fuck, and it's more fun to me. Go troll elsewhere hacking loser fuck, btw I'm glad Claw stole your accounts. I laughed with him about it several times(didn't know he was going to do it though). You can smoke pole of the admins all you want, you are nothing here but a joke to be derided and laughed at.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 10:11:59 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »