Poll

POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?

Yes. tk was amazing unbiased active admin that would drop everything he was doing to help other players
13 (72.2%)
No. tk was a worthless fk that needs to never come to the server again and die
1 (5.6%)
No. tk gave up his admin then talked shit on all the amazing stuff other people were doing to make this server what it is today. he needs to still die.
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?  (Read 40780 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2015, 11:45:28 AM »
so you know what the old war2 forums are. that's great. you didnt have an account on there and werent able to post.

thats the reason i pushed for new forums... for people like you. that was the whole point.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2015, 11:54:17 AM »
I.e. a proper company that doesn't ask for a $2700 down payment based on nothing.
With no portfolio, objectives or even a clear outline of what  they are going to do. Very amateur. Just saying if we were going to spend money we would go with a proper company, but would appreciate you doing it for free , is that a possibility

Thanks

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

all web marketing companies require a $2,700 binder, you don't know shit.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2015, 12:13:32 PM »
Yeah TK the making an account crap on occult was garbage. Whatever the reasoning is this newer site where embedded links are possible and people are able to make accounts is better. I don't know the story of you pushing for this forum so I can't comment there, but Mouse did a good job on this forum. Yeah I just decided to write a little history because a few other players on here seem to think I'm new or something because I'm new to this forum. I've played this shit forever =D.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2015, 01:16:23 PM »

Paintball is a practise map for 6-9 year olds before they know how to build

[emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2015, 04:20:04 AM »

I.e. a proper company that doesn't ask for a $2700 down payment based on nothing.
With no portfolio, objectives or even a clear outline of what  they are going to do. Very amateur. Just saying if we were going to spend money we would go with a proper company, but would appreciate you doing it for free , is that a possibility

Thanks

all web marketing companies require a $2,700 binder, you don't know shit.
Rofl you embarrass yourself even more . Haha
Love the amateurism of your "company"

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 03, 2015, 11:30:17 AM »
Nothing amateurish about a company that puts profits first, and does well at their number 1 priority.

That being said, all the protocol, local customs, fancy websites and stores, employee suits, customer service, core company values, that define a company are all designed to take your money in any business, and thats all they care about. it's sad really, that we live in a society that promotes an economy which has major corporations and their employee's being ingenuously courteous and pretending to adhere to righteous values, while pretending its actually who they are and withholding the fact that the only motive they have in such a business model is one of profit-seeking.

so i've just really learned how to cut out the fat and get right to the point, taking peoples money.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.