Author Topic: TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D  (Read 11626 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D
« on: October 26, 2015, 07:24:33 AM »
Not posting this out of spite, just to prove that claims of a mid-top level GOW EF players beating top level PBaller players in a short time like TK was saying are bullshit. Even after a top level GOW player has 50-100+ games of PBall in they will not consistently beat me. I'm 11-0 vs TK[as], Xcal is 6-1, and QUICK{hR} is 2-0. TK and I have already exchanged words over this video on the Facebook server page. This is just me showing what happened when my challenge was accepted. Any other players who want to "own" me I will still 1v1 anyone in PBall.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 07:32:01 AM »
first 10 games ever playing the map ladies and gentleman ... there weren't enough people who played the map for me to play more than 25 or 30 that day.

kinda hard to learn a map that is never hosted

i totally understand why smeagol is #1 at it now... #1 out of 4-5 pball players lol

congrats smeagol... congrats. you beast you.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 07:33:38 AM »
and don't go saying "there's more than 4-5 pball players!"   

no, they're not pball players if they only play it after their other custom games aren't hosted. they're chop, or bhg, or archers players who will play pball if there's nothing else to play.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 07:37:19 AM »
Wrong you played 1v1s with Blid a week ago. You played 6+ 2v2s with me and QUICK on a smurf the day before playing me in 1v1s as well. You also played Sly years ago and randomly over the years. You are new to PBall yes but it's not like you jumped into a series of 11 with me, you 1v1ed Blid first, then you 2v2ed with us on a smurf for several games, then you played me. Also just like the video shows at the start you claimed a SPB or above GOW player could 50-50 or greater me and the top PBallers in 1 day. You had more then a day you played Blid at least a week before, and 24 hours between your smurf 2v2s and our 1v1s. You won't beat me after 100 games "consistently" as you claimed either.

The last tournament 18 showed up and 13 played explain that? My PBall group has 58 members explain that? I have 100 friends on my friends list all PBallers. There were once 1000's of PBallers there are now 100 or so, but I have hosted 21 tournaments all 8-13 people PBall is not by any means a community of 4-5 people.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 07:40:28 AM »
xXxSmeagolxXx, QUICK{hR} (AKA: x[Dw]x-Chogall), Xcal (AKA: Fallen_Xcalibur), Cs-Kirby, BrightXero, Killa_Lancelot, Killa_Yaky Fallen_Louastu, Fallen_Resurgam, Fallen_2MyDeath, Cheaterhood, Real{hR}, x[MuddxLohDawg]x, Ritalin, Killa_Goddess, Evil~Manowar, Legolas.IT (AKA: tdMedivh), Killa_Crush3r (AKA: Killa_Ghostship), Twc-Ogre-Air, Evil~OSC, Kilaz-e-MastaFU, 13thMoldWarrior, x-dw-x)Burnt(, Hesh, Stuntman-, Waltman, Ghost-Knight, )Lw(Slayer, Masta{hR}, Pirate, Chaos)Flyer(, [Killinya], Jessu001

Flea, TDK-Seedy, Element_Boardz, Evil~Ryu, Murd0ck, Proof-Dealer, Swaggin{hR}, Juiced{hR}, Titan_Mage (AKA: Day`AM), Uk_Warriors (AKA: Angel~Fire), Uk_Restless, NITE`PM, Sale39, Tolist, Treez-fu-, ~Tora~, DanielAG, Shanona413, Dream{hR}, Whiteboy, Hunter[as], 8)Mikulz(8, Dawnbringer187, Theseustns, Ryan85, x-Dw-x)Zeus(, Mini_Oreos525, LynardSkynard, Adam-w, )Lw(Faz, Gronandabarb, ChiefinHerbs, Hunk, Skrillex, Tupac, Flatron(Net), Serco(Net), Force(Net), Macko, Claw.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 07:47:39 AM »
This is sly 2.0

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 07:48:31 AM »
Sly sucked and couldn't back up any of his claims. I however am 21-7 in tournaments and just raped you 11-0. You are actually more like Sly in that you make claims then can't back them up. 11-0 awaiting the next 11-0 lol.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 07:54:27 AM »
Ur bragging about beating someone who literally just downloaded the map their first 10 games on the map.  U saw me download it Lol.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 07:56:12 AM »
We've been over this you have played at least 20-30 games of PBall and several before 1v1ing me. "You are new to PBall yes but it's not like you jumped into a series of 11 with me, you 1v1ed Blid first, then you 2v2ed with us on a smurf for several games, then you played me." Also you are the one who made the claims, I just played you and proved them wrong. Eating your own words sucks huh?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 07:57:53 AM »
I did not 1vs1 anybody on that map ever.there were some different people maps that were played

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 08:00:32 AM »
I'll play some p ball today after work, hopefullly decent people play, and we will play after I get some games. Then brag when you go like 6-4 vs me lol

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 08:07:14 AM »
We played 7 games then you played Xcal in 4, then we played 3 more. Then the next day you played QUICK 2 games and I beat you 1-0 again. So they were not all consecutive with me you played others between too but 11-0 total. My point was you are not a virgin to PBall you played 6-10 2v2s with QUICK, Proof, and I and you played other PBalls years ago. I also heard from several people you and Blid were 1v1ing in 45 Man a few weeks back. I look forward to the 1v1s later today or when we see each other on the server.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 10:24:27 AM »

congrats smeagol... congrats. you beast you.

Why do I feel bad for TK? LOL

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 11:43:46 AM »
I got $100 on smeagol to anyone who accepts
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2015, 12:21:38 PM »
Don't feel bad fr me.. the 11-0 or whatever smeagil had was the first 11 games I played that map. I got him down to a couple units in 2 or 3 of those games.. the FIRST I ever played that map. Then I played quick like 5 games and got him down to 1-2 units 1 or 2 of those games... then after acquiring some intelligence  I blind fire balled an area killing some of of qyicks important units and immediately got asked "ss" as if I did something that they rarely see happen (which should be really common if any of them spend time learning their enemies patterns) .. then played xcal and went like 4-1 or something. ... all 3 of these players are supposedly the top 3 players.. and these are my first games on that particular map.

If any decent giw EF player reads what I just wrote I feel pretty confident in not the one they will be feeling sorry for. This is an embarrassment on their part, not mine. I don't have any shame on my end over what happened