Author Topic: TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D  (Read 11510 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2015, 12:32:27 PM »
Lol you're so delusional TK. Me beating you easily was nothing to feel good about. You got destroyed after claiming you would destroy me. The same would happen for any player, and you keep saying it was your first yet you play neared a dozen games of 2v2s lmao. Also you did not play all 11 consecutive 1v1s with me they were mixed with Xcal and QUICK as I already explained. Are you literate and do you have a clear memory? Losing 11-0 to me 2-0 to QUICK and 6-1 to Xcal is nothing to proud of and you didn't prove shit, on the contrary you proved I was right.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2015, 12:33:27 PM »
What I did on their map would be impossible for them to do on my map against ANY decent how EF player. There would be no even remotely close games. They would get slaughtered for months on end before it was even possible for them to be competitive.. and if they wanted to compete with the top how EF players it would take literally years.

The whole argument was that those maps are low skill low complexity maps. .. and I am convinced that EF would add a huge element of skill to it that they don't even realize. It would still he low skill, but more than fastest. .. and of all the customs I've played smeagol, I've played less than 150 pball games. Ever. And the 45 man version we played was the first time for that. I might have played 50 games combined on diff pball maps in the last month. Maybe 30 on the map me and u played.

I don't even ever really want to play t again its so mentally dull but I will be happy to prove my point if u want.. if I can get a solid day of playing the map against people with an IQ over 80 I will be happy to have a series with you, and it won't be a sweep by any means.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2015, 12:35:48 PM »
You put your foot in your mouth and now you're trying to justify why you lost. There is no justifying it, you lost to the top PBallers and you managed no wins vs me and only 1 vs the other 2... Uh anyway, Tora put up $100 for anyone to beat me in a series of 5 so where are these GOW players that are going to beat me? Obviously not you. Also I wouldn't be talking about IQ when you made a fool of yourself saying GOW was MORE COMPLEX and TOOK MORE SKILL than chess. Your arguments have all been you or anyone could easily beat me you failed and now you're mad. Make up all the excuses you want eating your own words and failing to come through on your claims must burn huh?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2015, 12:36:22 PM »
Ur acting like sly.. he pukledthe same shit. I was like "hey give me a day to learn it and them we will have a series". .. then during that learning day he won a lot and braaaaaagggged. Ur doing the same shit. Bragging about winning when I haven't even had a chance to learn it. .. but thenbwevhad our series after I got a chance to learn it and won.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2015, 12:36:42 PM »
Pulled the same shit*

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2015, 12:38:13 PM »
I never said "hey I'll beat yiu the first day I play the map!". .. but holy shit that don't stop you from acting like I did.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2015, 12:38:21 PM »
Using your own words against you is not acting like shit. Sly had no skill and started his own shit, you are the one who came at me with PBall skill shit. Don't start problems and you won't look like a fool. You said 1 day look at the forum post or video lmao. Also you played 10+ 2v2s and you DID PLAY 1v1s WITH BLID in 45 MAN A WEEK BEFORE. I saw the game logs at the time and several people told me. Seriously stfu you are the one who said an SPB or better player could own me or any top pballer 50-50 the same day they learned. You had at least one dozen games of 45 Man in at the point you started 1v1ing me and still lost 11-0. You have no argument, your claims were bogus and I went undefeated vs you and will continue to dominate you with you maybe pulling out 1 win here and there if you continue.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:40:37 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2015, 12:40:46 PM »
Tk  just downloaded the map and I beat him his first 11 games! Look everyone! Fuckin nutty

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2015, 12:43:36 PM »
Are you really that stupid you forget your own claims and own words? "im sorry man but i watched like 10 different pball videos hoping i would see something different like "ok. that takes some skill"  .. but basically it's just you and sometimes someone else killing people with horrible unit control and just running around like a chicken with their head cut off.

there is absolutely no reason a decent gow player (spb skill or up) couldn't learn this in a few hours and be just as good as anyone else in a day or two. " -TK then he got raped 11-0. That's only one of the many stupid claims you and didn't follow through on, now cry that it was your first time hahahaha you played 10 2v2s and other games and it was YOUR OWN CLAIM. Sad.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2015, 12:46:21 PM »
yeah exactly even with those games between you Excalibur and quick I don't even have an hour under my beltbut here you are bragging about beating me the first time I ever played the map

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2015, 12:47:08 PM »
Tk  just downloaded the map and I beat him his first 11 games! Look everyone! Fuckin nutty

TK no newb, TK very pro. TK hungry for Smeagil meat.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2015, 12:48:32 PM »
You're right with the 19 1v1s vs me QUICK and Xcal and the 2v2s thrown in, also the 1v1s you had with Blid you have over 2-3 hours probably. Excluding the 150 PBalls non 45 you played over the years... LOL. I could also add up the time on the warvids and find the game logs of you and Blid playing so seriously you can make these stupid claims all day but the proof is just going to make you look like even more of a fool if I post it. 11-0 vs you in 2 days. You're digging your own grave. lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:55:55 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2015, 12:55:45 PM »
.... You're digging your own grave. lol

I think you have already done that....you sound like a DAM FOOL [emoji29]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:32:13 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2015, 12:58:35 PM »
I already posted the proof I beat him 11-0. I could post the times of all his 45 Man games added up proving he played far more than an hour. I can find the game logs of him playing Blid. I can also show by video that he didn't play me 11 consecutive matches his first 45 games as he claims... Lmao. Just saying even now that I post proof he lost 11-0 he still makes totally fictitious claims, hes straight up reverted to lying now even though I can prove him wrong if I want.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2015, 01:01:45 PM »
Anyway I'm off to sleep until night time working early mornings leaves you sleeping days a lot. Have fun while I'm gone now guys =D.