Author Topic: TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D  (Read 11602 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: TK[as] Beat By Smeagol 11-0 After Forum Shit Talking =D
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2015, 01:05:40 PM »
tk and i played a few times, maybe like 30 minutes, but he's not gonna learn much playing another person who's never played before.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2015, 01:28:27 PM »
The map wasn't even identical to the one he said he wanted to count blid. I had to d/l it again.

Regardless I said a day or two.. he's trying to count the first 11 games like he proved something.

Just making yourself look like a fool IMO smeagol. I don't think many other people buy it. W/e

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2015, 05:02:05 PM »
lol. i just watched the video ... he only put in short clips from when he was doing good or i had massive fuck ups.

he didn't even include his own fuck ups or his own poor plays (and there were quite a few on his end)

man... you're sinking pretty low here smeagol. literally just like sly.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2015, 06:59:02 PM »
Click and patrol
Paintball is a map designed for kids

It was designed for ages 5 to 10

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2015, 07:32:09 PM »
It's the exact same map you played with Blid tk it's just 4v4 instead of 3v3. Doesn't matter Blid he's claiming he never played he played over dozen games of these PBalls and 45 before playing me. He also used to be good at 3 Alleria and other PBalls at one time I hear. He made the claims he could beat me in a day and he lost and now he wants to go back on them. He lost 11-0 and now he makes excuses even though he said he'd 50-50 me the first day. He also claimed he'd beat me consistently after so many games, he's no closer to that. Do you really want me to post the full games TK, because they are even more humiliating most of them... Lmao losing 11-0 is losing 11-0 you keep talking about my "fuck ups" yet you got dominated every game and lost EVERY GAME. There is no fuck ups in undefeated kid. You are not nearly as new to PBall as you claim. OWNED. =D

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2015, 08:28:00 PM »
im not sure what aelleria is or whatever.. maybe if i saw it i'd recognize it ... the only pball i've ever taken seriously before now was dk2 and i only took that seriously for like 3 days. any other time i join because im waiting for a gow game to get out, which is very rare.

ive literally played pballs less than 150 times .. probably 50 times in the last 2 weeks, 50 times when learning dk2, and probably 50 other times spread out over the last 6 years

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2015, 09:10:16 PM »
TO BATTLE! FOR GLORY! FOR HONOR! FOR FREEDOM! FORTH SMEAGOLINGS! HILE! =D

Offline hop

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2015, 09:32:02 PM »
paintball sucks

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2015, 09:47:55 PM »
Hop sucks cock but that's beside the point ;). Btw hop what great content you are adding to this discussion. You are a shitty mediocre chop player, you play a custom too and suck at it lol.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2015, 10:14:37 PM »
Also Ryu I find it hilarious that you post troll shit all the time that contributes to nothing in convos, then when someone else jokes around or trolls someone you act like woah you're a fool. What part of this debate was ever rational or standard by their side? It has been troll troll troll from very early, I posted this video and it's my turn to joke joke troll, get with the program. Lol.

Offline hop

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 09:19:06 AM »
Hop sucks cock but that's beside the point ;). Btw hop what great content you are adding to this discussion. You are a shitty mediocre chop player, you play a custom too and suck at it lol.
you're trying to insult me by saying i'm mediocre at a map i've played about 5 times in the last 5 years? am i wrong in thinking that mediocre means better than about half of the players?  so at a pace of about 10 times per decade where there is so little being hosted that i join a chop game and just make shit up because i have no idea how to play that map, i'm still mediocre?  that says a lot about the skill level necessary for those maps.

also, paintball sucks.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2015, 02:22:09 PM »
Hop I could care less about when you play. I could care less about your skill. I could care less about you little cunt. My point is you're a no one, a no skilled piece of shit loser who is sticking your nose in something that's none of your business. Why read a forum of a game you have barely played in 5 years? Because you're a loser piece of shit I'd wager. Oh by the way you suck cock and you suck terribly at War 2. You don't want "insulted" try being a man and discussing something, don't join convos adding nothing but your gay shit. Lil queer cunt.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:32:04 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2015, 02:35:05 PM »
 :o

either biggest rager of all time or my new favorite troll  ???
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2015, 02:36:14 PM »
Lol Im not mad, I just got sick of the attitude of GOW/BNE players so I am just giving back what they give me. I don't see why I should be the good guy anymore when everyone else wants to troll me. Haha.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2015, 02:46:32 PM »
I tell ya life aint easy for a boy named Smeagol: