Author Topic: A lesson in Warcraft?  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Lone_Starr

• Peon
    • View Profile
A lesson in Warcraft?
« on: October 26, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »
Hi guys,

I played some joker called POKE’MAN on Sunday night. He was so full of himself, saying he was going to improve my game, show me how to better 2-hall on mini-chop farms etc. He said he’d train me on this, so I joined him in a 1v1 mini chop game. I built my 2 halls asap by hopping as usual, and visioned him.

Surprise then that he visioned me back, showing him power building for fast air from 2 slots. I just sat back and watched, this wasn’t the lesson he’d been talking about. I let him go fast air and demolish my bases/ peons. When I reminded him he was supposed to be showing a 2 hall build he had no response.

When he started on my farms that was the last straw, and I gave him the one-finger salute (disconnected my internet). At least this shook him a bit, as he said afterwards he was surprised to be added to my minimal disc list. Guess the real lesson here is be wary of jokers offering training.

Regards all,

Lone Starr
Rust Never Sleeps

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: A lesson in Warcraft?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 04:56:18 PM »
i offer training all the time... but only on classic/ef maps like gow/ef. i've never done anything like that personally.

sounds like you just found yourself a troll/douche bag.

that being said, if you aren't a great gow/ef player and ever have any desire to learn feel free to ask. if you're willing to learn gow/ef im willing to teach

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 07:00:22 PM »
Nice work disconnecting, how long is lone star banned for?

He admitted disconnecting in a public forum

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline Lone_Starr

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 07:21:32 PM »
LOL since when has a disc been an automatic ban? Unless you disc hack (which I didn't) I don't see the issue? Point me at the forum rule which says you cant unplug ur modem/ router ffs...

Regards (to almost) all,

Lone Starr
Rust Never Sleeps

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 07:23:32 PM »

Nice work disconnecting, how long is lone star banned for?

He admitted disconnecting in a public forum

That's so dellam [emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 01:00:39 AM »
So I can never lose , just disc every time
Stop wrecking the game Fag

2 week ban I recommend

Offline Lone_Starr

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 09:02:53 AM »
LMAO @ dellam, I notice you can’t show me in the rules where it says I can’t unplug my modem. One – nil to me.

So I can never lose , just disc every time

Nope, never said that. On the contrary, I advise both beginner and pro not to disc, you’ll get a bad rep. if you do it too much, and no-one will want to play you. It’s only in extreme circumstances like the above, or where someone is obviously hacking (e.g deathknights at great hall) that I’d recommend a disc. Go check my stats if you don’t believe me.

As for your ‘fag’ comment, well that goes to prove you’ve lost the argument if you need to resort to personal abuse. I can see why someone with your hacker rep would be down on anyone with an answer to hacking, however limited it is.

I’m going to call that game set and match to me, I won’t be responding to any more of your posts unless you can significantly raise both your argument and level of criticism.
Regards (to almost) all,

Lone Starr
Rust Never Sleeps

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 10:36:49 AM »
Np
Cya in two weeks

Offline ^^FightHell^^

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 10:50:53 AM »
lone some tips for you no one teaches one second to you learn to play chop right just watch videos of good played that badman or claw the Styx on youtube just see the look like they jogan so well you learn after you see the videos try practice alone the strategy that you saw in the video having serteza that try to improve your game speed in the trees cuts was how I learned to play by watching others doing the understanding that they fais to copy me and try to at least make the best possible so as well I have helped you learn something apologize for English errors if you want to po translated it and has since come out some wrong letter

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 02:46:06 PM »
yeah lets spend time getting better at chop so we can swing our dick around at a bunch of brazilian grandpas and tell them how much smarter we are than them
#Letsgetbettatchop#improveyourself#proveyourself