Author Topic: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet  (Read 50028 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2015, 01:52:31 PM »
im not intentionally trying to be a dick.. but its like he's insisting it's not that bad when it is. and it's not his fault for not knowing. he tried. props for that. but the fact is he doesnt understand exactly whats going on so its going to be hard for him to record it for people who do

here's a fairly decent recorded game of Viruz vs Swift where Viruz rapes swift s9/9 dual vs 12/2 counter dual

some things were missed, but overall did a decent job.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2015, 01:54:50 PM »
Lol are you retarded TK? When did I say it wasn't bad? Let me show you something, "The video is probably the product of losing attention to conversation and recording for hours haha. I definitely could have done better and will in the future, but you can see the end result from the video." Learn to read, you can see the end result from the video is what I said and I followed the action most of it. I should have showed more upgrades and such but I got to talking way too much, move on. You going to cry? Haha.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2015, 01:57:17 PM »
im not gonna even try any more.

great recording smeagol. very easy to follow and definitely gives the experienced viewer great insight as to what direction the game is going. please record more high level gow/ef games in the future.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2015, 01:57:37 PM »
Also this "I'm not intentionally trying to be a dick" LMFAO when? If you aren't intentionally trying to be a dick you are doing a terrible job all over this forum. It's pretty much your MO, someone posts something you take an aggressive stance to them then argue with them for pages. Maybe you should try to be a dick from now on and you'll actually be a nice guy? Not sure how this sort of logic works. LOL

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2015, 01:59:46 PM »
So, you're saying  it's a coincidence that you're bad at war2 and also don't know what aspects of a game are pivotal to observe as a watcher?
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2015, 02:00:48 PM »
its not my fault you're horrible at taking constructive criticism .. if i had told burnt "Hey man you didnt pay enough attention to swift's base in that recording.. or ever click on his grunts to see what lvl they were"

he would have said "yeah you're right"   .. not make weak ass excuses and then neither of us would be in an argument and me and burnt would still get along just fine.

or if i recorded it and missed something and someone called me out on it i'd say "yeah my bad.. i fked up. i see what you're saying now" .. instead of "oh i was tired or excuse after excuse ...

u just cant take criticism so i look like a dick. o fucking well

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2015, 02:02:25 PM »
I never said I was good at GOW or BNE. PBall and different customs I am extremely good though. I already admitted I will have to learn which spots to watch before recording another match. The upgrades and lust not being shown was intentional as I just didn't bother by that point. The lackadaisical camera views many of them are the product of talking and reading. Could a good GOW player have recorded this game better? Yes of course. Did I ever say that there weren't errors in the recording? No. Swift I'd rape you in PBall easy though, I am a custom player not a BNE or GOW player anymore.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2015, 02:03:18 PM »
Lol TK actually go back and read and you'll see I admitted I could have done a better job and said I would in the future. That you can't read or comprehend English is something totally different. Read what I said not what you want to believe, illiterate fool.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2015, 02:06:33 PM »
"The video follows the action not hard to figure out"

"I do click between their units it, I was recording for hours though I got tired of clicking obsessively. You can see what's happening fine."

"that I didn't understand what was going on is bullshit. It's not hard to figure out they were fighting back and forth"

(blid enters and solidifies my previous statements)

***smeagol kinda sorta calms down and in a round a bout way almost admits hes not very good at recording gow/ef games but wants us to believe the possibility of a hundred different excuses are the real reason***

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2015, 02:07:16 PM »
swift if you wanna play 10-20 games of pball real fast so u can rape smeagol some time today let me know quickly thx.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2015, 02:08:45 PM »
Yes I do rarely click between their units, and I then followed up with I got tired of clicking obsessively which you see I don't but rarely... You can what's happening fine between the units fighting, and yes you can your point? I responded aggressively to you because you are the new death poster of this forum. It used to be EQ would post something it would be totally negative and lead only to arguments. He is gone for now and you have taken his place, well done. You started out with heavy criticism so I met it with the same.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2015, 02:10:01 PM »
Also Swift has already dodged hard. You got raped off and haven't seen you since. Swift won't have any better chance than you, played 1000s of people over the years, you two are nothing different. Conversation dead unless either of you want to play. (Beats a dead horse!)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2015, 02:12:31 PM »
I never said I was good at GOW or BNE. PBall and different customs I am extremely good though. I already admitted I will have to learn which spots to watch before recording another match. The upgrades and lust not being shown was intentional as I just didn't bother by that point. The lackadaisical camera views many of them are the product of talking and reading. Could a good GOW player have recorded this game better? Yes of course. Did I ever say that there weren't errors in the recording? No. Swift I'd rape you in PBall easy though, I am a custom player not a BNE or GOW player anymore.

I'm real close to considering practicing pball for a day and owning you at it.

Also, you say you're a custom player. What other customs are you "good" at?

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2015, 02:14:05 PM »
you take everything as a personal attack. like because you dont understand gow/ef im some how saying you're a shitty person. or because pball is a very basic map you're some how a shitty person. then you go on the defensive and start completely unecessary arguments.

you dont understand gow ef
you're not good at recording those games because you dont understand them in their entirety
pball is a very basic map and easy to learn in comparison with any classic or bne map
EF is more technical game play than F

you can get mad about these statements all you want and argue all day long but most people who have played this game know they're all true statements. you can think im a dick for saying them. but that's not my intention.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2015, 02:14:18 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA, do it Swift. If you actually think you'll beat me in a series you are starting to border on Yamon delusional. I am 14-7 in tournaments in the last year and have played 20,000 games of PBall since 2002. I have played all the tops players over the years and beat them. You aren't going to beat me it's shit talking delusional bullshit. Good luck go practice or get on now and I'll rape you.