Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 50884 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #255 on: November 12, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »
I'm done reading your shit, it's the same worn out spam bullshit. Go let a known hacker into your clan god knows you're good at that. I don't hack end of story, go do some morphine or something bro.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:20:56 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
WTF is this?
« Reply #256 on: November 12, 2015, 12:22:59 PM »
I'm done reading your shit, it's the same worn out spam bullshit. Go let a known hacker into your clan god knows you're good at that. I don't hack end of story, go do some morphine or something bro.

I give all players a chance, I didn't know he was a known smurf. If the admins did their jobs and kept hackers as yourself off the server, people like me wouldn't have to suffer or deal with their retarded actions.

And I made it quite clear that he was banned after his identity was confirmed to me by blid and others.

If you want confirmation:

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=1655.msg28496#msg28496

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 12, 2015, 12:24:00 PM »
Blid how do I block someone on here? I never used a forum before this one, I think it's time I gave that feature a try. I did not read your last message Ryu and I will not read any further ones from you. I do not hack and have provided evidence all along and will continue to. Kindly fuck off.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 12, 2015, 12:24:26 PM »

Blid how do I block someone on here? I never used a forum before this one, I think it's time I gave that feature a try. I did not read your last message Ryu and I will not read any further ones from you. I do not hack and have provided evidence all along and will continue to. Kindly fuck off.

There is a ignore function in account settings I believe.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 12, 2015, 12:24:37 PM »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 12, 2015, 12:29:17 PM »

Running away from this discussion? Man you seem more of the pussy to me now. [emoji54]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 12, 2015, 12:32:03 PM »
I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.

I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

Go spam somewhere else Ryu the big boys got it figured out here.

I'm done talking to you troll. It said I hacked while in channel and I have videos of the dozen or so games since. Anyone can ask for a ss, and the admins will be provided with videos if needed. THE END.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xiPlKO8Ctw
Bitch.

Fuck off waiting for a reply from Blid how to block you.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
WTF is this?
« Reply #262 on: November 12, 2015, 12:42:24 PM »
I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.

I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

I'm done talking to you troll. It said I hacked while in channel and I have videos of the dozen or so games since. Anyone can ask for a ss, and the admins will be provided with videos if needed. THE END.
Bitch.

Erm....no?

I sense guilt from you....[emoji46]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 12, 2015, 12:48:34 PM »
Oh wow I accidentally read that message. Go accuse somebody of something they didn't do. Then when they provide proof they didn't do it keep hounding them over it. Then when they say they will provide proof in the future they don't do it, and you still keep hounding them see what they do. I'm innocent I don't hack, and you're just a bitch. You will be blocked soon enough.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 12, 2015, 12:56:57 PM »

Oh wow I accidentally read that message. Go accuse somebody of something they didn't do. Then when they provide proof they didn't do it keep hounding them over it. Then when they say they will provide proof in the future they don't do it, and you still keep hounding them see what they do. I'm innocent I don't hack, and you're just a bitch. You will be blocked soon enough.

LOL accidentally read that message? Just like ur fake "AFK" attempts [emoji23], come on give me a break.

What you mean "something they didn't do", there is evidence that you hacked TWICE while on the server.

I also said to provide hard evidence.

I am grilling you because I am disappointed, I hate hackers and you know that.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 12, 2015, 12:59:26 PM »

Bitch.

Back to not reading your messages, have a good life.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 12, 2015, 01:01:26 PM »

Bitch.

Cya hackie.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 12, 2015, 01:02:14 PM »

Bitch.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 12, 2015, 01:11:33 PM »

Bitch.

Uh huh sure [emoji14]

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 12, 2015, 01:22:59 PM »