Author Topic: SMEAGOL  (Read 9091 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
SMEAGOL
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2015, 12:20:28 AM »
The shit talkers got raped proving their bullshit claims are just that bullshit. 15-0 vs TK RAPED, 4-1 vs Swift RAPED. Go practice newbs, say all the bullshit you want RAPED OFF.
The shit talkers got raped proving their bullshit claims are just that bullshit. 15-0 vs TK RAPED, 4-1 vs Swift RAPED. Go practice newbs, say all the bullshit you want RAPED OFF.

LOL you acting like you just lost your virginity. 

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: SMEAGOL
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2015, 12:20:34 AM »
Hahahaha it's hilarious Swift thinks winning 1 game making it 1-1 at the time so he was never even ahead ever is good. I was underestimating him because I raped him first game wasn't even set up, and I raped him 4-1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Also TK thinks he's good still after 15-0 undefeated. As I said neither of you will beat me in a series a fluke win isn't shit, good luck go practice.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2015, 12:21:31 AM »
Ryu there is a quote feature I could just quote myself over and over again and it's not spam fool. The conversation is over they can respond over and over that is the same response, I added the above message, but that will be my response again from now on, that's what relevant :P.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2015, 12:24:17 AM »
smeagol got raped by someone who never played the map... and got pushed to only 1 unit 2 of the games by me

you cant make this shit up folks

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2015, 12:36:30 AM »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2015, 12:38:35 AM »
Swift is completely new to my map that I claim to be great at, yet he beat me one of the games within our series. I'm humiliated.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2015, 12:38:52 AM »

Swift is completely new to my map that I claim to be great at, yet he beat me one of the games within our series. I'm humilated.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2015, 12:39:04 AM »

Swift is completely new to my map that I claim to be great at, yet he beat me one of the games within our series. I'm humilated.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2015, 12:42:20 AM »
Hahahaha it's hilarious Swift thinks winning 1 game making it 1-1 at the time so he was never even ahead ever is good. I was underestimating him because I raped him first game wasn't even set up, and I raped him 4-1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Also TK thinks he's good still after 15-0 undefeated. As I said neither of you will beat me in a series a fluke win isn't shit, good luck go practice.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2015, 12:45:46 AM »
I realize that if any athlete, professional, or expert in any art were to self-proclaim themselves as the best and then challenge a total beginner and lose a match within their series then that would prove them to be a total joke. I can't imagine one great at any particular art losing to a total scrub fresh out of the gate. It would be humiliating. To that end, it is undeniable that I am a joke at pball because I've played it thousands of times and swift just picked up my random pball map and beat me his second game in. Congrats Swift, I now am aware of the undeniable fact that I am not great.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2015, 12:51:26 AM »
Everyone knows I'm a huge narcissist that's why I brag about my money and women, I have a tiny pee pee and I'm just a bitter person. I know Smeagol never said he wouldn't lose a game, just that he wouldn't lose a series. Beings I got raped 4-1 and was never ahead, losing the best of 3, 5 and 7, I'm going to cling to the one win like an insolent incompetent child.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2015, 12:52:42 AM »

LOL you acting like you just lost your virginity. 

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2015, 09:41:53 AM »
Also I'd like to point out Swift keeps swearing those were his first games. I just checked the game logs Swift and TK played 20+ 1v1s in 45 Man before playing me LMFAO. It wasn't his first 1v1 at all and I also have TK on video saying him and Swift were just playing. Hahahaha, raped 4-1 best of 3, 5, and 7 after you already played 20 games. Also still 15-0 undefeated vs TK, you guys are so sad you have to lie now LMAO RAPED OFF.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »
No excuse me I spoke too soon. Tk and Swift played over 60 1v1s in 45 Man PBall just yesterday alone, they then claimed it was Swifts very first game ever vs me, that's actually beyond pathetic. Swift claimed over and over after far less games he'd be able to beat me, he played 60 games of 45 Man AT LEAST yesterday before playing me. He may have played the days before that too. That's actually extremely sad he had to lie about it being his first game and he still got raped best of 7, 4-1. Hahahaha Sad fuckers.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2015, 10:45:28 AM »
Smeagol, if they played 60 times, that's what?  An hour or two?  That's really not a lot of practice compared to your 10+ years, is it?

If you beat tk 4-0 just now, but he got you down to your last unit twice, then it seems to me that he's now near your level and probably better than most of the other regular pballers you spar with.