Author Topic: SMEAGOL  (Read 9098 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: SMEAGOL
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 10:47:20 AM »
Also, those 2v2s we were doing when the antihack popped up on you, they were against Quick and Lancelot, two guys you always say are good, and I'd played the map about 6 times in my life, and I fit right in...

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 10:52:14 AM »
They played all day long yesterday. You can not play 60 games of 45 Man in anywhere near an hour. Just as 2 minutes a game which is a newb vs newb or pro vs newb game usually it would be 2 hours. Most 45 Man games take 5-10 minutes though. Between two skilled PBallers 60 1v1s could take 5+ hours. Swift is eating his own claims you seem to not realize that Blid. Also Swift never got me down to 1 unit in our games, he won the 2nd game though but was never ahead. He said he could play far less than 60 games and own me yet I still beat him 4-1. Also I'm undefeated vs TK so his claims are just ridiculous. I never said they couldn't get good, I simply said I would always beat them in series which is true. Also I have all the games vs them both videoed so I don't hack and your games with us were 2v2s just for fun. I don't try very hard in a lot of 2v2s or 3v3s, I try my hardest in 1v1s, 1v2s, 2v3s, any uneven games and tournaments.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:03:54 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 11:11:24 AM »
They played all day long yesterday. You can not play 60 games of 45 Man in anywhere near an hour. Just as 2 minutes a game which is a newb vs newb or pro vs newb game usually it would be 2 hours. Most 45 Man games take 5-10 minutes though. Between two skilled PBallers 60 1v1s could take 5+ hours. Swift is eating his own claims you seem to not realize that Blid. Also Swift never got me down to 1 unit in our games, he won the 2nd game though but was never ahead. He said he could play far less than 60 games and own me yet I still beat him 4-1. Also I'm undefeated vs TK so his claims are just ridiculous. I never said they couldn't get good, I simply said I would always beat them in series which is true. Also I have all the games vs them both videoed so I don't hack and your games with us were 2v2s just for fun. I don't try very hard in a lot of 2v2s or 3v3s, I try my hardest in 1v1s, 1v2s, 2v3s, any uneven games and tournaments.

1) no we didnt

2) even if we did and i have a solid day of playing pball under my belt .. that still doesn't help your argument that pball takes a lot of skill if someone who can play "all day" can get pretty close to your level when you've literally played thousands of games.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 11:13:31 AM »
LOL go look at the time stamps on the games. I don't mean you played all day straight. I mean you started then played 60 games over many hours I can take ss's if you really want... You are not even close to my level you lost 15-0 and Swift lost 4-1. I beat you in a best of 27 and I beat swift in a best of 3, 5 and then 7. Your thinking you are close to my level is borderline delusional at this point. Someone close to my level would be able to beat me 40% of the time or more I am undefeated vs you and neither of you has beat me in a series LMAO. Also do I really have to go back where I told you guys I had 1000's of games and you were both like we could own smeagol easy even with 20,000 games of it and him being regarded as the best at it. LOL wow.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:16:34 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2015, 11:15:38 AM »
i almost beat you 50% of the time in those 4 games. at least one of the games i should have won but as you like to say when you're losing "omg i fucked up"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 11:18:05 AM »
u knew damn well your edge those 4 games on me was only very slight. it didnt take you long at all to say "ok last game"  ... then immediately after playing me swift said "1v1?" and you played another 5 with him.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2015, 11:18:17 AM »
LOL!!!!!!! You ALMOST beat me half those games huh? Wow what a great accomplishment, we'll add that to the ALMOST Super Bowl champions, the ALMOST inventor of the cure for cancer, the ALMOST got laid, and most important you're ALMOST on my level hahaha. Honestly if you guys gotta cling to I almost beat you a few games even though you're 0-15 vs me that's just even more sad.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:21:17 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2015, 11:19:54 AM »
Honestly TK your claims are getting more hollow and I've proved you wrong on every front. Honestly just stfu and accept you are nothing close to me in PBall the same as Swift. I didn't log off out of fear or a dodge, I had been playing hours with you and before that, I had to work in an hour and a half, hahaha get real man. I'll play you guys again and rape you off again. The shit you are saying at this point is just pathetic as you've been proven wrong over and over. JOKKKKKKE.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:21:42 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2015, 11:24:41 AM »
you can't almost beat me in GoW in 1000 games.. you can't almost beat swift in GoW in 5,000 games.

any way. ill be playing in about 30 mins if you decide you're in the mood to play more than 7 or 8 in a row

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2015, 11:28:20 AM »
I'll be sleeping very soon, I was awake since late afternoon yesterday I worked 1am - 6am. Tora's tournaments is at 3 PM central I will be there if you want to play. Also if I trained in GOW had my buddy Medivh train me and dedicated myself, I wouldn't be better than you anytime in the foreseeable future, but I would win a game after dozens probably. You are correct though you would beat me in GOW as I am now. I have said all along you are both far better GOW players than me and that I don't even play GOW anymore. I only asked the same respect from you guys about PBall at which you decided to make claims and troll me. We are here now 15-0 and 4-1, won best of 27 vs you best of 7 vs Swift. Awaiting our next games today at Tora's tournament =D.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2015, 11:30:34 AM »
nobody trained me in pball

even if medivh trained you and you truly dedicated yourself, you might be able to cut that learning curve in half and have absolutely no chance of even coming close in the first 500 games instead of 1000.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2015, 11:31:38 AM »
i doubt ill be in the tournament. football games and other stuff going on

we'll see

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2015, 11:33:26 AM »
I have very high APM and I know Warcraft 2 far better than you realize. I wouldn't have to learn anything on GOW except build orders(how and where to build buildings) and strategies, I know every aspect of the buildings, hot keys, and units. I have beat hell alone with hardcore characters in Diablo 2 and am very good at different video games. It definitely wouldn't take 500 or 1000 games, but you would still win the vast majority of the time. I also have no desire whatsoever to play BNE or GOWs anymore uh so great you are better at GOW. You made the claims in PBall knowing full well you didn't know how to play and I was regarded as the best PBall. You're the better GOW player great, I am the far better PBall player 15-0.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:35:56 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2015, 11:38:40 AM »
the map was proven to be a joke. put some money on the line and i'll smoke u in a series after i practice for a few days
?
There's the $200 tournament next weekend.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »
it would take med at least 4 months just to kinda sorta train you at gow ef