Author Topic: SMEAGOL  (Read 8962 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: SMEAGOL
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2015, 11:42:46 AM »
Yeah Saturday, November 14th at 9 PM EST is the $200 45 Man PBall tournament. There's going to be at least 8 people and up to 16+. It's the first 45 Man tournament for a bit, the last 2 were 60 Man which I'm not quite as good as 45 Man at. I got upset in the last 2 60 Man tournaments but I'm 2-2 in 60 Man tournies overall. I'm 12-5 in 45 Man tournaments and I'm really looking forward to the tournament Saturday. It's going to be fun and I'll have my game face on.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2015, 01:11:46 PM »
the map was proven to be a joke. put some money on the line and i'll smoke u in a series after i practice for a few days
?
There's the $200 tournament next weekend.

$200 lol.

I would need it to be a substantially higher amount, preferably out of Smeagol's newspaper bike delivery salary, for me to be interested. Then I would just need less than a weeks practice. Probably 3-4 solid days of playing that map, and vs some of the more experienced players.

i could probably get a solid 150+ games in a day on that map, and after 500 or so I would be far above Smeagol.  TK is already near even with him himself, anyone who watched the games would realize the same.

Honestly though, I installed war2 a few days ago and am already bored of it. That topped with the fact of seeing how close tk was to beating him, and that I was able to beat him in my second game has made it more than apparent that the challenge would be easier than expected.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2015, 01:17:36 PM »
Smeagol, if any expert at say tetris, or pool, or checkers were to lose even just one game in a series to a novice in their art/field, and then nearly lose half the games to another novices in a series then they would be completely humilated.

You're supposedly an expert pball player, and we've proven different. Your skills are feeble. Like I said, unless there is some serious incentives, I have no reason to waste time to practice pball for the tournament or an official series vs you, as you've already proven to be WAY easier than we initially thought.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2015, 01:30:21 PM »
Well how much you want swift
war2 > war3

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2015, 01:31:45 PM »

I'll be sleeping very soon, I was awake since late afternoon yesterday I worked 1am - 6am. Tora's tournaments is at 3 PM central I will be there if you want to play. Also if I trained in GOW had my buddy Medivh train me and dedicated myself, I wouldn't be better than you anytime in the foreseeable future, but I would win a game after dozens probably. You are correct though you would beat me in GOW as I am now. I have said all along you are both far better GOW players than me and that I don't even play GOW anymore. I only asked the same respect from you guys about PBall at which you decided to make claims and troll me. We are here now 15-0 and 4-1, won best of 27 vs you best of 7 vs Swift. Awaiting our next games today at Tora's tournament =D.
Dodge.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2015, 01:35:27 PM »

I think $2,700 is a good starting point.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2015, 01:39:42 PM »

Lol...right
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2015, 01:50:11 PM »
I'm not asking you for it. I'm saying Smeagol and I should do a bet through escrow.com

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2015, 01:53:36 PM »

Not too much and not to little.. sounds just right

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2015, 01:54:51 PM »

I'm not asking you for it. I'm saying Smeagol and I should do a bet through escrow.com

Lmfao

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2015, 03:04:46 PM »
Hahaha stupidest conversation ever 2 guys who got raped 19-1 together one i was undefeated vs think they are close to or on the same level as me, the stupidity is actually alarmingly funny LOL. I'm not betting shit with you fool, you got raped, and you're going to continue to get raped no brainer bud. You still don't get that neither of you has beat me in a series and you guys might get good as you're both decent now but you will NEVER be on my level. You guys get sadder all the time, having to lie about playing 60 1v1s and all the bs, hahaha pathetic fools.

The shit talkers got raped proving their bullshit claims are just that bullshit. 15-0 vs TK RAPED, 4-1 vs Swift RAPED. Go practice newbs, say all the bullshit you want RAPED OFF.