Author Topic: TK[as] Raped 15-0 and Swift Raped 4-1 After Shit Talking  (Read 5810 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: TK[as] Raped 15-0 and Swift Raped 4-1 After Shit Talking
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 02:30:57 PM »
LOL! I'd rather eat some pussy but ah okay. Also my quote feature is messed up it keeps quoting the shit I say too even though it's after the persons quote. Any idea whats causing it? Nvm It's working now.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 02:34:36 PM »
If you practiced 1000 games of gow or any real map, I'm not sure you would beat swift even once.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 07:37:48 AM »
I'm not starting an argument. Swift beat you once on a custom (64X64??) map (that too one type of custom only) you have played for years and years and years. I'm more impressed by this one win than 20-0 TK. If you would beat TK or swift once in say 20 games of gow or any real map (map designed to be played like an RTS), now that would be equally impressive as Swift's feat.
My point is why are you bragging so loudly when you got beat once by swift at your pet pud? I'd be ashamed personally to lose one vs you on a real map and even if the score went 4754-1, would still not be worth it. I really don't get it that you are happy you beat swift but lost one in the process.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 07:02:11 PM »
I beat Swift 4-1 and he wanted to play a best of 20 he got pissed and dodged after 7. Also I raped him 1st game and the 2nd game I didn't set up and he did an all in rush that I barely lost to. Swift is easily raped by me in PBall and he had just come off 60 1v1s on that map that day. Hs is easily raped and nothing compared to me in PBall my claims was he wouldn't win a series, I won best of 7 EASY.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 07:04:29 PM »
Anyway Lightbring as I Said he wouldn't beat me in a series beat him best of 3, 5, and 7 and he dodged best of 20 or any more 1v1s. Wouldn't care if he wanted to play again anyway, he played a lot that day and I'm still better, no surprise there tho. I am the best PBaller it's not hard to figure out, Swift is the best GOW player and nothing in PBall. Moving on.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 11:52:31 PM »
Swift is easily raped by me in PBall and he had just come off 60 1v1s on that map that day.

Really smeagol. I'm not defending him. But it would translate with you playing 60 Gow games with say Ryu and then come challenge swift at Gow. You need to play the best to get proper 'strats' and to know how badly you are being beaten so that you can fine tune your game and up it. Playing vs TK (a pball newb) is hardly proper training.
Anyways, I'm not there to have a fight and will leave it there also.

Good work with the hosting of tourneys :)
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 11:55:19 PM »

Swift is easily raped by me in PBall and he had just come off 60 1v1s on that map that day.

Really smeagol. I'm not defending him. But it would translate with you playing 60 Gow games with say Ryu and then come challenge swift at Gow. You need to play the best to get proper 'strats' and to know how badly you are being beaten so that you can fine tune your game and up it. Playing vs TK (a pball newb) is hardly proper training.

[emoji32], think I was just insulted...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2015, 04:56:56 AM »

Thank you Lightbringer I appreciate the support. Yes Swift is very good at GOW I am very good at PBall. That's fine with me I'd win series forever until they get good enough to win a fluke series vs me. That was my point I am the far superior PBaller to Swift. Case closed =D.