Author Topic: Hacking  (Read 5436 times)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Hacking
« on: November 09, 2015, 06:52:38 PM »
What's the use of having the antihack if we When we catch people on it, they can deny it and then we go off okay sorry you mustn't of hacked

Whereas someone like myself hasn't never once hacked. Doesn't own the hacks either. Doesn't know how to hack
Now I have not shown up once on the antihack ever!!!!

So the people that hack, according to antihack (xxxseamgolxxx) and get caught are allowed to play as long as they deny it after being caught

The people that obviously don't hack according to antihack (Dellam) are branded hackers

Seems to me it's no use at all having an antihack

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: Hacking
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 07:41:08 PM »
Dellam you're a big mouth fucker, stupid cocksucker! Are you scared of me now? Then you're dumber than I thought. Always is and never was
foundation made of piss and vinegar, step to me, I'll smear ya think I fear ya? Bullshit! Just another dumb punk chompin at this tit. Bout time I set this record straight All the needle nose punchin is makin' me irate. Sick of my bitchin fallin on deaf ears. Where you gonna be in the next five years? The crew and all the fools, and all the politics, get your lips ready, gonna gag, gonna make you sick.You got dick when they passed out the good stuff. Bam
Are you sick of me? Good enough - had enough
Bitch =D.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 08:13:25 PM »
So you admit you hack then
Why not just admit it in the first place
Well, thanks at least for being honest.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 09:21:01 PM »
Well, if you come up as hack while in-game and instapost clean screenshots, that's points in your favor.
squeak!

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 09:56:44 PM »
Yes it is . But ss doesn't prove your not hacking . You could turn it off . You could just use hack to build that orge mound then upgrade fort and no1 would notice on ss . But antihack would pick it up

Or map hack at start to see starting location, turn off map hack , then Scout straight towards It. It also wouldn't show up on ss

Offline Lone_Starr

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 08:48:58 AM »
ROFL @ dellam. Does anyone else see the contradiction here? He says
Whereas someone like myself hasn't never once hacked... Doesn't know how to hack

He then says in a later post
But ss doesn't prove your not hacking . You could turn it off . You could just use hack to build that orge mound then upgrade fort and no1 would notice on ss ...Or map hack at start to see starting location, turn off map hack , then Scout straight towards It. It also wouldn't show up on ss

Incredibly knowledgeable for someone who's supposedly never used hacks and doesn't know how they work.

BTW dellam - doesn't 2 weeks go quickly ; )

Regards all,

Lone Starr
Rust Never Sleeps

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 04:52:03 PM »
Lone_star
So your admitting 1 of 2 things

1. I am correct about my assumptions that he could take a ss and the hacks wouldn't show up . You said I have incredible knowledge of the hacks . So you siding with me here and want xxxsmeagolxxx banned too !!! Great

2. You trying to say that I hack because i have knowledge of how hacks work? Amd that xxxsmeagolxxx didn't hack . ?

Also quote " doesn't two weeks go quickly" ... I don't get it

Offline Lone_Starr

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 07:47:31 AM »
LMFAO @ dellam. Man, you just get worse…

You haven’t addressed the fact that I said you’re contradicting yourself. Unless you can address that, that’s another One-nil to me.

Point 1/ Displaying technical knowledge of hacks does not make you an expert on who hacks, so you lose this point too.

Point 2/ I have no idea if xxxsmeagolxxx hacks because I’ve never played him. On the other hand I believe you hack, simply because of the sheer number of people saying you do. Hell even the admins are saying it, and the evidence must be strong for them to be convinced:
If you ever get into actually playing games instead of hacking or ruining shit then I'll see about it.

The final quote is the easiest, your memory’s going apart from anything else.
" doesn't two weeks go quickly" ... I don't get it
You said several times in previous posts (and in a p*ssed off PM) that I’d be banned for 2 weeks. Here to tell you now that in that time I’ve been active both on the boards and in-game. Guess the admins agree with me, pulling a modem plug ain’t a hack after all.

Regards (to almost) all,

Lone Starr
Rust Never Sleeps

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 09:14:34 AM »
What's the use of the anti hack then

I don't hack ... I'm banned

Xxxsmeagolxxx does hack , he's fine to play

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 09:51:14 AM »

What's the use of the anti hack then

I don't hack ... I'm banned

Xxxsmeagolxxx does hack , he's fine to play

Last I checked Dellam using anti-hack. [emoji106]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2015, 06:30:36 AM »
just make a place for hackers,so they will have to play with each other with hacks, so it can break them of this terrible disorder.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:41:21 AM by easycompany »

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2015, 07:00:56 AM »
Dellam is a notorious hacker. I am 100% positive he hacks. No other way around this fact. If I do come back on the server, he knows he will keep getting IP banned /account locked by me.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 07:02:03 AM »
I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.
I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2015, 07:31:06 AM »
I like how you accuse me of hacking

When I haven't actually done it

But you have!!!!!!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2015, 07:37:44 AM »
I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.
I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.