Author Topic: Hacking  (Read 5364 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Hacking
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2015, 09:02:17 AM »

I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.
I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

Yet you got pinged twice already [emoji54] by AH.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2015, 09:08:00 AM »
While I was in the channel fool. Go post some pictures on another post the big boys got it figured out here. Also where is the proof I hack? To the contrary there is proof I don't hack and I have all the videos of games I've played since this bs.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 09:08:44 AM »
I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.
I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2015, 09:15:12 AM »

...Also where is the proof I hack?

The big ass "HACK!" by your name.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 09:30:48 AM »

Go spam elsewhere lose you for one know I don't hack. The butthurt is enormous with you these days Ryu, get a life.