Author Topic: [solved]8)Mikulz(8 PBall Trophy Icon and Finals Winner  (Read 22683 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: 8)Mikulz(8 PBall Trophy Icon and Finals Winner
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2015, 01:54:53 AM »
Half the active PBall community? That's not a true statement by any means there is nearly 100 PBallers if it were true the 4 best PBallers are the only ones who play I guess. Also check the game logs for the last few nights there were 6-8 PBallers on last night and tonight gaming. Anyway I appreciate it Blid because this is the way it was hashed out already anyway. You are the leader here I am not going to deny that, because it's true but I feel you made a good decision here.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:40:09 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
8)Mikulz(8 PBall Trophy Icon and Finals Winner
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2015, 05:44:32 AM »
Half the active PBall community? That's not a true statement by any means there is nearly 100 PBallers if it were true the 4 best PBallers are the only ones who play I guess. Also check the game logs for the last few nights there were 6-8 PBallers on last night and tonight gaming. Anyway I appreciate it Blid because this is the way it was hashed out already anyway. You are the leader here I am not going to deny that, because it's true but I feel you made a good decision here.

There may be 100 members in your "community", but the people who actually participate and are "active" on the server is only around 10-14ish. All the point I am trying to make. Good decision? You didn't read his post? He doesn't care because he doesn't consider pball real war2, you accept that? Come on...[emoji29]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:49:48 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2015, 06:55:49 AM »

There may be 100 members in your "community", but the people who actually participate and are "active" on the server is only around 10-14ish. All the point I am trying to make. Good decision? You didn't read his post? He doesn't care because he doesn't consider pball real war2, you accept that? Come on...[emoji29]

I have lost a great deal of respect for what he did at the tournament. I won't go over it but Blid trolled me hard years ago and I did not like him ever since. When I came to the forum I had the attitude he was a detriment and Burnt was the true admin. Over time I gained some respect for him but he just lost a lot of it. The PBall community is not 10-14 people do I really have to name off all the PBallers? Or maybe I should get out all my old brackets I have written on paper and post them here with the various names 30-50 probably.
Note: Ryu didn't you go to college... Why are you so terrible at math?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:03:58 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2015, 07:58:32 AM »

I have lost a great deal of respect for what he did at the tournament. I won't go over it but Blid trolled me hard years ago and I did not like him ever since. When I came to the forum I had the attitude he was a detriment and Burnt was the true admin. Over time I gained some respect for him but he just lost a lot of it. The PBall community is not 10-14 people do I really have to name off all the PBallers? Or maybe I should get out all my old brackets I have written on paper and post them here with the various names 30-50 probably.

I am just saying I wouldn't call him a "good" leader....guy only carries about one game type and obliviously sees the other has a joke. Hard to ask for a guy who works and shows respect for everyone? What a joke right?

Also, start listing names because I want to see this great list of active players you have. And yes I did go to college, I'll recommend you to do the same. Clowns as yourself need a stable career [emoji6]

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:04:06 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2015, 08:14:46 AM »

I am just saying I wouldn't call him a "good" leader....guy only carries about one game type and obliviously sees the other has a joke. Hard to ask for a guy who works and shows respect for everyone? What a joke right?

Also, start listing names because I want to see this great list of active players you have. And yes I did go to college, I'll recommend you to do the same. Clowns as yourself need a stable career [emoji6]

Why are you quoting me saying good when I did not say he was a good admin. I said he made a good decision, I highly doubt you actually went to college because your reading comprehension and math skills are horrendous. You probably took a 6 month class or something but anyway yeah Blid is a huge troll I've known this but thought he changed.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2015, 08:20:07 AM »

Why are you quoting me saying good when I did not say he was a good admin. I said he made a good decision, I highly doubt you actually went to college because your reading comprehension and math skills are horrendous. You probably took a 6 month class or something but anyway yeah Blid is a huge troll I've known this but thought he changed.

Because you mentioned it in an earlier post and seems like you have edited it now because you realized your own mistake.

I'll make sure to quote all your comments from now on, seems you are prone to editing them lol.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2015, 08:22:41 AM »

Because you mentioned it in an earlier post and seems like you have edited it now because you realized your own mistake.

I'll make sure to quote all your comments from now on, seems you are prone to editing them lol.

Ryu just because you make something up doesn't make it true. You really seem to have the line of reality blurred lately, are you alright man? LOL

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2015, 08:24:40 AM »

Ryu just because you make something up doesn't make it true. You really seem to have the line of reality blurred lately, are you alright man? LOL

Why would I make it up? You make zero sense. However, you seem pretty defensive right now [emoji16]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2015, 08:25:38 AM »

Why would I make it up? You make zero sense. However, you seem pretty defensive right now [emoji16]

I was honestly starting to wonder if you were having a mental break down or something. You are obsessed with me dude. It seems really unhealthy even other people are noticing.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2015, 08:28:33 AM »

I was honestly starting to wonder if you were having a mental break down or something. You are obsessed with me dude. It seems really unhealthy even other people are noticing.

[emoji23]

Would hardly call this an "obsession", but it is fun to point out your stupidity to the community.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2015, 08:30:13 AM »

[emoji23]

Would hardly call this an "obsession", but it is fun to point out your stupidity to the community.

Ryu you may not believe or understand this but I am far more intelligent than you. Did I live up to my full potential? No but if you get fun out of stalking someones every move you have some serious mental issues bud.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2015, 08:32:20 AM »

[emoji23]

Ryu you may not believe or understand this but I am far more intelligent than you. Did I live up to my full potential? No but if you get fun out of stalking someones every move you have some serious mental issues bud.

Ah see, there you are being defensive again....[emoji23]

Your a paper boy bro, I am sure that "intelligence" came in handy [emoji23]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2015, 08:33:58 AM »

[emoji23]

Ah see, there you are being defensive again....[emoji23]

Your a paper boy bro, I am sure that intelligence came in handy [emoji23]

This goes back to your lack of reading comprehension skills again. I just said I didn't live up to my full potential, but I make plenty of money to get by and do what I want. Intelligence and your career are not intertwined unless your profession dictates intelligence. Such as a doctor, an engineer, something along those lines. Anyone can learn to program like literally anyone my Mom is a computer programmer. You seriously do have terrible reading comprehension skills.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:38:56 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »