Author Topic: community is fed up  (Read 10024 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: community is fed up
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2015, 11:42:40 PM »
This was not tonight and I have absolutely every game recorded. I suggest you go take some morphine Ryu it's Saturday night. If you play your cards right you can go to church rehab tomorrow on Sunday. Completely legit tournament as I have all the videos and watched the anti hack all tournament. Kindly go fuck off kid.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2015, 11:45:20 PM »
Don't Hack me Bro!

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2015, 11:55:02 PM »
Xcal wins the tournament and Masta{hR} gets 2nd. Congratulations guys! Replays will be uploaded in the next day or two.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2015, 07:33:22 AM »
Let me tell you... I thought I had won the Finals round in the tournament 2-1. I then became emotionally frustrated when I attempted to go watch the UCF fight, because I was then told I was not finished. 15 games of 45 man pball and it taking over 3 hours to do is almost ridiculous! xCaL then played super conservatively and camped the last 2 games, so I suicide rushed in those last two games. He just sat in his base... I should have screen shotted how many times I asked for av because it was so boring. To be honest, of all the talent there, it probably should have been Smeagol and I in the finals. Wish I knew how that random seeding worked!

Moreover.... here we are back to square 1, debating among ourselves useless philosophies and strategies about how to get War2 off the ground. Someone should create a Gantt chart and get stuff done. We are the laziest group of people, and yes I include myself in this.
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2015, 09:22:41 AM »
Let me tell you... I thought I had won the Finals round in the tournament 2-1. I then became emotionally frustrated when I attempted to go watch the UCF fight, because I was then told I was not finished. 15 games of 45 man pball and it taking over 3 hours to do is almost ridiculous! xCaL then played super conservatively and camped the last 2 games, so I suicide rushed in those last two games. He just sat in his base... I should have screen shotted how many times I asked for av because it was so boring. To be honest, of all the talent there, it probably should have been Smeagol and I in the finals. Wish I knew how that random seeding worked!

Moreover.... here we are back to square 1, debating among ourselves useless philosophies and strategies about how to get War2 off the ground. Someone should create a Gantt chart and get stuff done. We are the laziest group of people, and yes I include myself in this.
You did well Masta, well done on the $60. Thank you for the donation, very honorable. I think Xcal definitely deserved his spot in the finals, he has 3 tournament wins now and me losing puts me at 14-8 :O. Yeah if Warcraft 2 united for one glorious day more things could get done then in a long time I'm sure, but you need people and cash. More than that you need admins who take the initiative to do stuff. Hopefully Il has the anti hack finalized soon and the hard wire ban is put into affect. Well done last night Masta.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2015, 10:02:45 AM »

You did well Masta, well done on the $60. Thank you for the donation, very honorable. I think Xcal definitely deserved his spot in the finals, he has 3 tournament wins now and me losing puts me at 14-8 :O. Yeah if Warcraft 2 united for one glorious day more things could get done then in a long time I'm sure, but you need people and cash. More than that you need admins who take the initiative to do stuff. Hopefully Il has the anti hack finalized soon and the hard wire ban is put into affect. Well done last night Masta.
shut the fuck up about your pball tourney on my thread you fucking idiot!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2015, 10:29:16 AM »
lol
war2 > war3

Offline Meck

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2015, 11:26:35 AM »
I would love to see less conflicting and less banning. If a developer could somehow create a way to watch games without being a player in the game that would reduce the banhammerism. Kinda like Twitch, but on the server.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2015, 11:37:57 AM »
I would love to see less conflicting and less banning. If a developer could somehow create a way to watch games without being a player in the game that would reduce the banhammerism. Kinda like Twitch, but on the server.

ive thought that exact same thing.. program "watcher slots" and make it so they cannot move the 1 peon they start with and put the starting location in the corner of the map for them

ive already talked to a few people about starting a new server in about 11 months and im going to see if this is 1) possible 2) something i can afford to pay for if it is possible

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2015, 11:44:00 AM »
blid said it perfectly.. "il moves at his own pace"  ... blid also moves at his own pace. neither of which are with any sense of real purpose. so we're kinda stuck with this "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" mentality

not sure if you guys have heard the saying before but it goes something like "If you want something done right, do it yourself"

we have all argued and bitched about the lack of leadership, updates, or real sense of direction over the years. some of the requests get met if it's not too much of a hassle, most dont.

as the months go by, im going to be getting more serious about getting the ball rolling on a new server. if anyone has any interest in being a part of that and can assist in some way feel free to contact me

something to take note of.. i'm not going to make the same mistake $pace made and use Lance for all of the programming. I personally like lance. I have no idea whether he can be trusted or not, but i'm going to play it safe and hire programmers so i dont jeopardize the whole operation or make a server nobody wants to download out of fear of who has control over it.

my point.. i'm more than happy to have assistance if you have a skill set that would help, but i'm going to be extremely selective over how much control/access/power i give to who... but i also think it's important there are plenty of active OPs/mods/admins

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
community is fed up
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2015, 12:52:52 PM »
A snail could out run blid at his pace. [emoji28]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)