Author Topic: boogiemaster  (Read 4823 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: boogiemaster
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 12:31:59 PM »
Lightbringer obviously can't know for usre that the guy is clean but says he remembers him as an old schooler from Zone.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 01:12:03 PM »
He's definitely been active the last few months minimum unless he was a top player on zone. He pulled off a very fast and strong lvl 1 p stop from 9... but yeah I'm going to assume LB was trying to pull the old dugz line since like you said there is no way any of us know if anyone else is legit or not.. nobody  knows if someone hacks or not until they get caught. Admins and non-admins alike.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »
Based on the timing, location, strat, and his refusal to take ss I'm pretty confident he was hacking

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2015, 01:17:24 PM »
Not to mention he didnt upgrade the anti hack.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 01:20:39 PM »
boogiemaster's normal record is now 15/11/1 (3 draws)

Looks like he's played about 30 games total.  Just because he beat you doesn't mean he's a super pro, hacker, or that he's been around a long time

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 01:30:03 PM »
You of all people should know just because you can't connect his current IP to another name does not mean he does not have others. I'm sure LB already looked up his password and connected it to other names.

Just because you and I are having multiple disagreements does not mean you have to defend a potential hacker.

Its a rare occasion I get on here and accuse someone of hacking. What he did and how he did it was extremely hackish. I have no problem losing. I do have a problem losing to someone while they are hacking which is why I posted this. If you want to ignore his refusal to post ss or defend him because you have beef with me that's definitely your call but if that's what you're going to do at least say tlit rather than pretend like I'm just pulling shit out of my ass and randomly asked him for ss.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 01:33:27 PM »
Comcast account, no matches to any other name.  I don't know if he hacked or not but wouldn't you yourself rather someone like that be talked to rather than banned?  Since by all accounts he's new to the server, and probably doesn't know ss policy or even how to post them.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2015, 01:42:27 PM »
He's not new. I can assure that. If I thought he was then defintely yes. He clearly had no interest in even trying even if he truly didn't have a clue. He just said "no" and kept playing. If he is a new user wouldn't he be running AH? is that not automatic with the latest download?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2015, 01:54:08 PM »
What I mean is, a former player who comes around only rarely or almost never.  Which would explain the old client.  Someone who hasn't really ever been active on .ru or at least not substantially in the last 5+ years but maybe a day or two in there.  I have an idea of who it could be based on the state he lives in.  It would be cool if this person returns to activity so that's what I'll work on if I ever see them again.  Tell them they have to post screenshots, etc. 

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2015, 01:56:04 PM »
Yeah totally .. someone who does hackish strats then refuses SS. Make sure u try to get them to become an active member in the community. Couldn't have thought of a better idea myself.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2015, 05:48:51 PM »
Yeah totally .. someone who does hackish strats then refuses SS. Make sure u try to get them to become an active member in the community. Couldn't have thought of a better idea myself.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 04:44:25 PM »
TK Couldn't you have checked AH to see if he was hacking? (IDK how it works, an honest question).
I love this game!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2015, 06:05:40 PM »
Just go here to see what's up: http://server.war2.ru/status/ AH only works for the latest version of war2combat ("none" for other clients), so possibly he was using an older version or BNE.
squeak!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2015, 06:27:50 PM »
TK Couldn't you have checked AH to see if he was hacking? (IDK how it works, an honest question).
he didnt have anti hack turned installed or whatever.

hackish strat
refused ss
no anti-hack running