Author Topic: $100+ 80 Man PBall Tournament December 12th 8 PM EST  (Read 21055 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: $100+ 80 Man PBall Tournament December 12th 8 PM EST
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 01:17:21 PM »

Didn't spread shit he spread lies himself to me and other. End of story until something changes. Blid or Mouse if he continues harassing me on this tournament post please delete or put in Flame Wars. Thank you.

Bro how am I harassing you?

I could careless about your personal life, that's between you and your ex-wife. I am just concerned at why are you banning Mano from your tournament....he should be allowed to play. Mouse??

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 04:39:30 PM »
Didn't spread shit he spread lies himself to me and other. End of story until something changes. Blid or Mouse if he continues harassing me on this tournament post please delete or put in Flame Wars. Thank you.

Smeagol you are publicly and blatantly breaking tournament rules by omitting anyone to play that isn't banned from the server. We can disagree on everything else, like people's skill level, but ultimately you are being a hypocrite.

#MANOSLIFEMATTERS
I love this game!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 05:18:42 PM »
That's not really breaking rules.  Only thing it might impact is if an icon can be given out

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 06:23:12 PM »
That's not really breaking rules.  Only thing it might impact is if an icon can be given out

That's the problem. The tournament should be postponed. There are two prizes for the winner. A cash prize AND a trophy icon. If it was just the money I suppose anyone could be a dick and selectively choose who can be in the tournament (though that will raise a lot of questions about authenticity, who would have actually won, and a LOT of "IF"s making the tournament totally illegitimate.)

Smeagol, according to Mouse's post, is not allowed to offer an icon to the winner if he is illicitly and unlawfully banning specific player(s) from the tournament.
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 06:25:14 PM »
There is nothing "unlawful" about what I did, I hosted these and put money up and my donators put money up. You have done nothing for this game however but whine masta so yeah lmao. December 12th there is no postponing but good try. LOL SAT DEC 12! =D

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 06:28:41 PM »
Smeagol, according to Mouse's post, is not allowed to offer an icon to the winner if he is illicitly and unlawfully banning specific player(s) from the tournament.
Yeah we could say there's no icon at stake.  On the other hand that pball icon has already been redefined and is no longer a recognized "tournament" icon (in order to keep a logical throughline with the fact that four people now hold one tournament icon)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 06:30:43 PM by Chairman Blid »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 06:29:34 PM »
Let's be honest, the rational way to deal with this is for Manowar and Smeagol to talk and squash the beef.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 06:41:50 PM »
Let's be honest, the rational way to deal with this is for Manowar and Smeagol to talk and squash the beef.

Asking Smeagol to do anything rational is like asking a Chinese woman to drive straight or a black person to not eat chicken... That shit simply ain't happening. He's used the diction "tournament icon" and it is "the last" Trophy Icon being awarded. He shouldn't be allowed to reward the trophy icon. Besides, he said everything will be fine if MANOWAR just apologizes. Smeagol started the whole thing, I read the conversation. He should be the one saying sorry, but fat chance, because that's like asking an Ethiopian to cook for you, it ain't happening.
I love this game!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 07:33:15 PM »

Correct.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2015, 09:11:59 PM »
Warn Masta Blid ^. He is talking about speaking rationally and insulting in the same breath. Masta is beyond unstable, he goes around starting fights on a whim. Also I've told people repeatedly to have Mano talk to me yet he just insults and says bullshit when he talks to me. Mano is a big boy he can handle himself he doesn't need the Ryu and Masta Clown Show to be his council lmao.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 11:23:27 PM »

.... squash the beef.

Hmmmmm. [emoji32]

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 11:25:04 PM »

There is nothing "unlawful" about what I did, I hosted these and put money up and my donators put money up. You have done nothing for this game however but whine masta so yeah lmao. December 12th there is no postponing but good try. LOL SAT DEC 12! =D

Of course what your doing is unlawful. [emoji46]

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
$100+ 80 Man PBall Tournament December 12th 8 PM EST
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2015, 11:26:28 PM »
.... On the other hand that pball icon has already been redefined and is no longer a recognized "tournament" icon (in order to keep a logical throughline with the fact that four people now hold one tournament icon)

Smeagol stop devaluing the pball game [emoji33]

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2015, 03:18:23 PM »
If you find relatively entertaining generalization  analogies offensive then I find your neglect of your child and your deliberate attempts to ruin the reputation of this game offensive. Offensiveness goes both ways and you are by far the more offensive person. If you want me to begin a smear campaign against you Louis I will. Otherwise you have 2 options. Say sorry to mano and let him in the tournament or just be quiet and not host the tournament.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I love this game!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2015, 03:24:37 PM »

If you find relatively entertaining generalization  analogies offensive then I find your neglect of your child and your deliberate attempts to ruin the reputation of this game offensive. Offensiveness goes both ways and you are by far the more offensive person. If you want me to begin a smear campaign against you Louis I will. Otherwise you have 2 options. Say sorry to mano and let him in the tournament or just be quiet and not host the tournament.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Well the server dimwit did point out that he can still host the tournament with a cash prize but just can't award a icon because the roster of the tournament is exclusive to a select group of new people. Which seems fair, the rules do only apply to icon specific tournaments, not general tournaments.