Author Topic: A very good 60 Man 3v4 Smeagol, QUICK, and $Killa$Lancelot  (Read 8696 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
A very good 60 Man 3v4 Smeagol, QUICK, and $Killa$Lancelot
« on: November 20, 2015, 02:36:51 AM »
This is a 3v4 in 60 Man PBall. It is QUICK{hR}, $Killa$Lancelot, and xXxSmeagolxXx vs 4 very good PBallers on the away team it was a very good game. There were 6-8 PBallers on all night the night of this game.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:55:15 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: A very good 60 Man 3v4 Smeagol, QUICK, and $Killa$Lancelot
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 04:53:39 AM »
Can't see a link or download option.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 08:55:23 AM »
Fixed.

Offline MANOWAR

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 10:56:36 PM »
I would like make point too. 1 Louis is dead beat Dad only sees his son 4 times a yr... 2 Louis Hacks.. 3 he treats women like Property.. 4 he snaps for no reason which explains his criminal record...

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 09:58:44 AM »
I would like make point too. 1 Louis is dead beat Dad only sees his son 4 times a yr... 2 Louis Hacks.. 3 he treats women like Property.. 4 he snaps for no reason which explains his criminal record...

Mouse Blid? Can someone do something about this? This Ryu Evil crap is getting out of hand. Also Mano neglects his daughter to play Warcraft and is a new parents of a few months, but talks shit about me who has an intelligent engaging young boy. I'm sick of Ryu and Mano's shit, Flame Wars, block? I don't know I'm sick of the personal drama they bring. This is a post about a 60 Man replay and he's attacking me as usual.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 09:59:24 AM »
I already posted something in the flame forum about it.  I'm ready to ban both/all three of you - you're giving it just as bad as you're getting it.  Cut it out with the personal shit.  It's over the line for a disagreement about a paintball map.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 10:00:48 AM »
I already posted something in the flame forum about it.  I'm ready to ban both of you - you're giving it just as bad as you're getting it.  Cut it out with the personal shit.  It's over the line for a disagreement about a paintball map.
Blid I am willing to stop talking to Mano and Ryu totally. I am not trying to start problems but am being attacked. I am just doing what I do and helping this game, thanks.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »
You just accused him of child neglect right back, in the same post you asked for admins to do something about it.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 10:05:38 AM »
You just accused him of child neglect right back, in the same post you asked for admins to do something about it.
Did you not see what he accused me of? He's sitting there saying the same thing and worse. Nothing he's saying is true but like 20% he heard from other people. Child neglect is a strong word for what I said he leaves his kid sit there while he plays or does his thing is all I meant. I am not trying to start problems Blid if you can't see that... Anyway I'm done responding to Mano, and Ryu too unless Ryu has posts of substance in the future.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 10:07:57 AM »
You're both saying it which is why I'll ban all of you.  MANOWAR, Ryu, Smeagol, Archer, all the paintball community's finest.  No more personal shit.  If they do it to you, I'll ban them.  If you do it back, that doesn't make it okay, and I'll ban you too.  We don't need this here.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 10:11:18 AM »
You're both saying it which is why I'll ban all of you.  MANOWAR, Ryu, Smeagol, Archer, all the paintball community's finest.  No more personal shit.  If they do it to you, I'll ban them.  If you do it back, that doesn't make it okay, and I'll ban you too.  We don't need this here.
Deal Blid. I give you my word I will not start problems with people though I usually just respond to problems. I am just trying to host tournaments and spread Warcraft 2. Anyway man been really busy in real life I'm so happy about what's happening. Take care Blid a good decision again. =D

Offline MANOWAR

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 10:29:34 AM »
How it started is Louis thinks he can do what ever he wants ban people bc he has an attitude. I said nothing to begin with Louis started it. I will defend my self... Louis says I am Banned from the tournaments just bc Louis is pissed at me.. Wrong no legit reason...

Offline MANOWAR

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 10:37:25 AM »

Mouse Blid? Can someone do something about this? This Ryu Evil crap is getting out of hand. Also Mano neglects his daughter to play Warcraft and is a new parents of a few months, but talks shit about me who has an intelligent engaging young boy. I'm sick of Ryu and Mano's shit, Flame Wars, block? I don't know I'm sick of the personal drama they bring. This is a post about a 60 Man replay and he's attacking me as usual.
Actually Louis I live with my baby's mommy so when I'm doing something she watches baby or sometimes daghter in my lap while I'm playing wc.. So no not neglect get it straight...

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »
How it started is Louis thinks he can do what ever he wants ban people bc he has an attitude. I said nothing to begin with Louis started it. I will defend my self... Louis says I am Banned from the tournaments just bc Louis is pissed at me.. Wrong no legit reason...

^^ This sort of argument - about tournaments and being barred from them - is fine, although who "started it" is not important.  Just keep it limited to stuff relating to the game. thank you

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2015, 11:30:19 AM »

Wtf I didn't say anything [emoji35]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)