Author Topic: Paintball Custom Tier System  (Read 13651 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: Paintball Custom Tier System
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 12:30:09 PM »
Anyway like I said mine is the most accurate. I don't really care what Masta's is when he just came back and all lol. Masta sent me like 50 fb messages before and after my post yesterday and started shit so I unfriended him.  As I've already told people I don't need the drama. What about my tiers  "insulted" ? Who knows. I got thug love for my PBall posse :) .

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 02:58:43 PM »

... As I've already told people I don't need the drama...

Right....your always the victim and others always start the drama.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 05:01:42 PM »

Oh back to your reading comprehension issues huh Ryu? Never in this thread did I say I am always the victim. I am here because I received barrages of messages and insults. As far as Mano if he's so stupid to say something that personally insulting to someone about something he knows nothing about, YES he is blackballed until he reconciles the problem.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 05:20:23 PM »
Oh back to your reading comprehension issues huh Ryu? Never in this thread did I say I am always the victim. I am here because I received barrages of messages and insults. As far as Mano if he's so stupid to say something that personally insulting to someone about something he knows nothing about, YES he is blackballed until he reconciles the problem.

Typically it's a democratic process to blackball someone (I was in Phi Delta Theta for 4 years and VP of my Chapter for 2), so it's technically a tyrannical ban NOT a blackball.

Louis, I think you are taking your conversation with MANO way too hard. Satirical parleys and smalls jabs are the lodestones of Smeagol's drama. You blow nearly everything out of proportion. I suppose your facebook picture and profile paints an even prettier picture of your natural reaction to society's perversions.

I wouldn't mind taking credit for the thumbs up thumbs down for you. But...
1. I didn't know that was related to karma. I'm new to the forums.
2. I didn't even know there was a thumbs up/thumbs down option until you just pointed it out in an above post.
3. Getting thumbs down isn't so bad, you already did it twice to me I see.

So if you see two double thumbs down THEN you'll know it's me, otherwise we just have a case of a Smeagol Hater or a MaStA supporter in our midst. I wonder which is more likely?

To answer your serious concern about me spamming your facebook. I agree that that my 17 to your 11 facebook messages is a bit much... and if we get into you complaining about snow or your emo lyrics, then it actually begins to reverse. Don't hyperexaggerate by saying "50" because you make yourself look ignorant. Isn't it funny how nearly everyone on the forums disagrees with you Smeagol?
I love this game!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2015, 05:25:24 PM »

Isn't black balling someone from an tournament that awards an icon against the rules?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Paintball Custom Tier System
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2015, 05:29:11 PM »
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1006.0.html

Mouse says it right here, everyone should be allowed to participate...

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 05:31:35 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2015, 06:19:10 PM »
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1006.0.html

Mouse says it right here, everyone should be allowed to participate...

Not even that everyone SHOULD be able to play, but everyone IS ALLOWED to play. You are not allowed to bar anyone even if you don't like them. Smeagol, if you get emotional, and you have some people that you are comparing epenises to and lost, then you should not host tourneys and let someone a little more stable and less spikey host them (like our beloved Tora <3).
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2015, 06:53:24 PM »
Wrong I am able to do whatever I want. The donators have the say in what happens in the tournaments and trust me myself and all of them are on my side. Mano can smurf and hide like the cyber criminal Archer. Everyone wanted him banned and I complied, Mano is banned too bad deal with it. The money and time put into these tournaments goes to me and the donators. What peons like Masta and Ryu have to say about this mean nothing to me. Mano can be a man and know he's wrong if he wants back in.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2015, 07:11:52 PM »
Wrong I am able to do whatever I want. The donators have the say in what happens in the tournaments and trust me myself and all of them are on my side. Mano can smurf and hide like the cyber criminal Archer. Everyone wanted him banned and I complied, Mano is banned too bad deal with it. The money and time put into these tournaments goes to me and the donators. What peons like Masta and Ryu have to say about this mean nothing to me. Mano can be a man and know he's wrong if he wants back in.

I have yet to see anyone agree with you... And WRONG, it is illegal according to Server Admin to bar anyone who has not made technical mistakes (like hack) from tournaments. If they are banned from the server they cannot play, but anyone that can log into the server has a right to any tournament being placed. If you want to make a private tournament, which essentially that is what you are doing by selectively choosing who can participate, then you are no longer allowed to promote it in the way you do and have an icon as one of the prizes.

Please read the rules before you emotional ban someone. I read the conversation between you and MANO and I can't believe you are mad. LOLOL. It was like kindergarten "Your favorite color is purple" type jabs and you got so offended. In fact, it would be more productive to shut your next tournament down until you open it back up to MANO and whoever else you got mad at because you forgot to buy a pack of cigarettes.

You say "everyone" wanted him banned. There are like 20 active pballers, 3 of them being Ryu, me and MANO. I spoke with about half a dozen and they are all scratching their heads about your ban. I hardly doubt you spoke specifically with the rest of them and that they all agreed with you. Stop making carte blanche statements because it makes you sound like a hillbilly.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 07:17:03 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2015, 07:31:21 PM »
I know for a fact Quick{hr} did not want Mano banned also.

Idc what you do Smeagol, just try to treat everyone equally, I know you have a hard time with people who don't embrace your self proclaimed "God" status.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:18:07 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 08:59:41 PM »
Wrong I am able to do whatever I want. The donators have the say in what happens in the tournaments and trust me myself and all of them are on my side. Mano can smurf and hide like the cyber criminal Archer...

Doesn't Archer donate to your tournaments? So, your telling me that you take advice from cyber criminals on how to run your tournament? Are you really that stupid?

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:13:04 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline MANOWAR

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2015, 10:26:22 PM »
Normally I stay out of this stuff but the lies you have been saying about me on here has forced me to register and reply back. I did nothing to you Louis, your a fucking low life Trash, You treat Women like Property and not like a Human being.. Go see your kid and take care of him instead of seeing him 4 times a year... I'm not the one hiding your the one banning me from a pball Facebook page & shit.. Your the one killing Warcraft2... You need help Louis.. You always jump to conclusions & you take everything out of Context.. You Snap for no reason your a Ticking time Bomb waiting to go off.. I see why you been in trouble with the law your attitude say it all..

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2015, 11:50:14 PM »
Normally I stay out of this stuff but the lies you have been saying about me on here has forced me to register and reply back. I did nothing to you Louis, your a fucking low life Trash, You treat Women like Property and not like a Human being.. Go see your kid and take care of him instead of seeing him 4 times a year... I'm not the one hiding your the one banning me from a pball Facebook page & shit.. Your the one killing Warcraft2... You need help Louis.. You always jump to conclusions & you take everything out of Context.. You Snap for no reason your a Ticking time Bomb waiting to go off.. I see why you been in trouble with the law your attitude say it all..
Mano you are near retarded levels of intelligence so I will let this ride. I am not going to argue with you on a Warcraft 2 forum. Take your garbage to flame wars you garbage retard fat fucking idiot. You are scum and you are banned from my tournaments, get used to it. Go fuck Ryu like usual, I know you guys are gay and as always I won't judge the same way as your wife. Fuck off. I see my kid plenty you've had a kid a few months and neglect it constantly idiot. Fuck off.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2015, 11:56:12 PM »
Why you dragging me into this...I didn't say anything. Stop saying lies about him, not cool thought.

So you ban anyone you don't like from server pball tournaments? Pfft, talk about fair tournaments lol. Why is he even allowed to host a tournament that awards an icon...he is clearly breaking the rules. I feel if this was a GoW tournament situation, this would have already been addressed and dealt with.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 12:09:33 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline MANOWAR

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2015, 12:32:42 AM »
Louis aka XXXsmeagolXXX

I would say the retarded intelligent is the one with a criminal record.. That's u buddy... I would prefer not to play with someone who Hacks Now anyways.. Now that's come out you do Hack this brings u to an all time low... Your not only a low life but a low life that has to Hack to Win.. That shows u have no talent... You dont see your kid only 4 times a yr give it up no hiding around that... I live with my kid... Be Man own up to your responsibility... Don't Be dead beat Dad like you are.. Your kid didnt ask come into this world.. Rap that shit up so don't happen again.. I hardly Play when i do babys sleep 17 hours a day but you wouldn't know that since your never around Your kid.. 5 or 6 yrs gone Now.. Can't get that time back my friend.. Be there for him before its to late... Make up for lost time..
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 12:44:50 AM by MANOWAR »