Author Topic: Paintball Custom Tier System  (Read 13650 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: Paintball Custom Tier System
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 04:16:21 AM »
You don't know shit about me kid get the fuck out of here. I have had my son 6 years wow you can add and I have payed over 20,000 dollars. As for criminal you don't know shit about me and I have no felonies on my record. You are some new parent who met my baby Mama a few weeks ago and think you know me. Go fuck yourself. You suck at Warcraft 2 you suck at life. I love my son, you are a fuckin idiot end of story. I will not respond to another drama post by you I don't need your bs. You are banned until you can get your shit together and get a grip.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 04:24:03 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 08:03:52 AM »
This took a pretty embarrassing turn...  Come on people.  Before you post things, you should ask yourselves, why am I so mad at this person?  Is this something I should be posting on a public message board?  It is absolutely absurd that an argument over paintball has gone this far.  We don't ban people often but if this sort of thing keeps happening I will definitely start banning you all. 

Offline MANOWAR

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2015, 08:03:55 AM »

You don't know shit about me kid get the fuck out of here. I have had my son 6 years wow you can add and I have payed over 20,000 dollars. As for criminal you don't know shit about me and I have no felonies on my record. You are some new parent who met my baby Mama a few weeks ago and think you know me. Go fuck yourself. You suck at Warcraft 2 you suck at life. I love my son, you are a fuckin idiot end of story. I will not respond to another drama post by you I don't need your bs. You are banned until you can get your shit together and get a grip.

I know enough about you... Adding had nothing to do with it u moron... I may not Be best Warcraft but don't have Hack like u to Win. That shows u suck... You were Banning me for no reason to begin with.. I'm ban til i get grip ur funny.

Offline MANOWAR

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2015, 08:08:17 AM »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 08:11:31 AM by MANOWAR »

Offline MANOWAR

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2015, 08:09:30 AM »
Chairman Blid

All good Chairman Blid bc end of the year I'm leaving Warcraft was good 11 yrs while it lasted.. Louis is Not Worth my time, along with the Drama he gives I'll give it back to him... He's Trash...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 08:28:18 AM by MANOWAR »

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2015, 12:26:54 AM »
in.
Wrong I am able to do whatever I want. The donators have the say in what happens in the tournaments and trust me myself and all of them are on my side. Mano can smurf and hide like the cyber criminal Archer. Everyone wanted him banned and I complied, Mano is banned too bad deal with it. The money and time put into these tournaments goes to me and the donators. What peons like Masta and Ryu have to say about this mean nothing to me. Mano can be a man and know he's wrong if he wants back in.

You should not ban anyone who has not been caught of hacking on reasons of personal dislike...
aka DeaDLyGaMeS