Author Topic: [done]banned from forums  (Read 9572 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: banned from forums
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 02:55:22 PM »
what post was "removed"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2015, 03:04:00 PM »
I feel like ur try in to play some Lind of game here.. I'm not gonna play it

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2015, 03:22:39 PM »
No actions listed for the last 24 hours in either administrative or moderation logs. No posts by tk[as] in recycle bin. I'm progressing past annoyance and towards worry -- you're starting to sound like this guy..
squeak!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2015, 03:32:12 PM »
No actions listed for the last 24 hours in either administrative or moderation logs. No posts by tk[as] in recycle bin. I'm progressing past annoyance and towards worry -- you're starting to sound like this guy..
to be fair it could be some sort of forums glitch, but obviously he's misdirecting whatever happened at us and thinking this is a conspiracy mind game isn't good

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »

to be fair it could be some sort of forums glitch, but obviously he's misdirecting whatever happened at us and thinking this is a conspiracy mind game isn't good

To be fair, many do think you and staff hide things from us ( the community).

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 03:42:47 PM »
Yeah man, to be honest we've totally got beer and strippers in the admin only forum.
squeak!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 03:46:28 PM »

To be fair, many do think you and staff hide things from us ( the community).

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

I posted a screenshot of tk's user level page and posted it back here:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1747.0.html

That should really be putting any conspiracy theory to rest.  We don't even have other user levels that would limit a poster to certain forums. 

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 04:06:34 PM »
you have given them plenty of reasons to ban you... you shit talk the admins for how long then you beg for your admin status back even after being told no... then you try to 'buy out' RU or create your own server which is just going to split the community even more. If you were banned from those sub forums im surprised it took this long

Here's a fun fact.. of all the people's opinions in this world that I give zero fucks about, your opinion is at the bottom of the zero fucks given list... I'm not saying that to be mean either, that's just truly what I feel in my heart <3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2015, 04:12:18 PM »
Haha wtf?  LTFan's opinion is one of the most valuable ones available, as he is an active War2 player that also does not have a horse in this race.  Just like Harry, ~oe~, etc.  Also Yamon I guess :D

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2015, 04:16:27 PM »
Of course ltfan has a horse in this. Obviously u haven't been gaming much or you would have been around to notice if I say the sky is blue he will swear on his life its a different color.. it doesn't matter what I say literally.. he will say the exact opposite

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2015, 04:18:18 PM »
And because he has been online 1 month compared to your 1 week does not necessarily make him "active . ..

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 04:23:02 PM »
I think he has a bromance with Kyle and Joe .. maybe my presence around them threatens his feelings idk. He's definitely a groupie bitch tho

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2015, 04:34:19 PM »
if u knew anything u would know that i dont like kyle  which is why i dont play with joe jordan and lux when he is on but you keep thinking what you want buddy.. u just keep being angry cuz u cant get ur admin back and because people agreed with me that 4/5 counter dual is better than s9/9

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2015, 04:39:51 PM »
idgaf about that counter dual lol. u somehow  found the only legitimate thing u try arguing with me about and post it on the forums. gj

every time im online and kyle is gaming ur right there.. last time u were like "omgz i dont know why i play so bad when kyle is here.. i get so nervous lawlzlawlz *deepthrroats*"

it wasnt exactly like that i added a couple things for the effects, but we all knew where u were going with it.

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2015, 04:43:16 PM »
LAWL your talking about lux smart guy. LUX always says 'WHEN KYLES ON I PLAY SO BAD'. and the only thing we argued about was the s9/9 4/5 counter dual and something u said about yamon that i disagreed with that i can not remember anymore