Author Topic: I'm Probably Done With This Forum  (Read 11066 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
I'm Probably Done With This Forum
« on: November 28, 2015, 10:00:20 AM »
I'm done with this. This forum is mostly a bunch of drama and Blid usually doesn't start it but perpetuates it. TK, Swift, and I with that whole thing said a lot of stupid shit. I'm not going to drag that back up but I didn't start the argument and just followed its course. Then after all the drama is done and the forum was back to what it should be Warcraft 2 some people come along and verbally attack me. Not only did they verbally attack me they said shit they knew NOTHING about and did it for no reason. There was no problem with them on this forum, there had been on the server but THIS IS THE FORUM. If you people have forgotten what the server part of this forum is for, it's to spread information about Warcraft 2 and help other players out with information. Am I saying we should be unemotional drones that don't disagree or troll? No, but I don't need the drama of people attacking my personal life when they know nothing about it. I will be quitting Warcraft 2 at latest January 1st and will not be back until probably March but possibly sometime in February. This is my longest forum post aside from comments on threads but I'm done with this shit. Also mute me again Blid I don't care you seem to be on a power trip lately. Everyone should go back to playing Warcraft 2 and stop trolling and bringing peoples children and family into shit lmao.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:04:01 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Probably Done With This Forum
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 10:06:56 AM »
I think it's a bit odd that you're mad about people bringing personal stuff up here, and that you say people should go back to War2 and stop bringing people's children into things - which is exactly what I was enforcing when I muted you and Masta, and threatened to mute Manowar - but then you say I am "power tripping."  I did exactly what needed to be done to stop that stuff.  That's far from perpetuating it; not sure how I'm supposed to be perpetuating it and power tripping.  Bottom line is I stamped it out and made this place a better place for you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:20:36 AM by Chairman Blid »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 10:11:18 AM »
I think it's a bit odd that you're mad about people bringing personal stuff up here, and that you say people should go back to War2 and stop bringing people's children into things - which is exactly what I was enforcing when I muted you and Masta - but then say I am "power tripping."  I did exactly what needed to be done to stop that stuff.  That's far from perpetuating it.  I stamped it out.
Go back and read the whole TK, Swift, and me thing. I'm not going to bother but I remember it. I responded to basically being called a newb and it was all Warcraft 2 to start. Then I finally got sick of TK's constant basically troll posts where he wasn't even reading what I said and started jokingly trolling him. That was all good and fine until Swift showed up and started with his narcissistic crap and bringing the Mother of my kid into it. TK wasn't nearly as bad but he did say stupid things like me after this point. I made fun of TK's wife but it was total trolling and there was a reason because of him posting pictures of her to the former forum(his choice though). Masta and Mano are talking about something they know nothing about. My son is my everything, I may have a life aside from him but I would die in a second for him and help him financially in any way I can. Masta got muted yes but there was no reason to mute me just that I defended myself from some random people going crazy on me. I don't know if you're power tripping lately Blid but I don't get the mute at all and as far as being done with this forum you are a the bottom of the list why. I do think you run this server decently but you also try to squash any new ideas for servers and such. It's understandable since it's your server and this is the remaining Warcraft 2 players but my beef is really not with you Blid just that you muted me and trolled my tournament.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 10:19:29 AM »
I'll probably still use the forum but only to advertise my tournaments and replays when I come back in March. I play this game for fun as I've stated over and over. I really didn't need the drama with TK and Swift but I wanted to prove my point about PBall. I really don't need to be slandered on this forum about my family, yes I slandered Ryu but he deserved it and 90% of it was true. The guy stalked me down for weeks on this forum and he was allowed to do it.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 10:23:43 AM »
I muted you too because I had specifically put down the warning that responding in kind was not okay.  You responded in kind by trying to blackmail Masta with some videos haha.  I don't want to act like I'm favoring one "side" over another so I have to be fair and enforce on all parts.  But the whole reason I started up with these threats to ban and these mutings is because of people talking about your son.  I remember the stuff with you, tk, and swift getting kind of ugly but when your kid got brought into it was when it was time to start dropping the hammer, in my opinion, and that's why, after giving fair warning, I did that and will keep doing it, making the forums safe and clean.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 10:26:12 AM »
I muted you too because I had specifically put down the warning that responding in kind was not okay.  You responded in kind by trying to blackmail Masta with some videos haha.  I don't want to act like I'm favoring one "side" over another so I have to be fair and enforce on all parts.  But the whole reason I started up with these threats to ban and these mutings is because of people talking about your son.  I remember the stuff with you, tk, and swift getting kind of ugly but when your kid got brought into it was when it was time to start dropping the hammer, in my opinion.
Yes it was ridiculous I know I'm no saint in what I have done on here though. What I said about TK's wife was ignorant but I was totally trolling. I was celebrating that night and was drunk(no excuse) and I just wanted to piss him off as bad as I could. We have talked about it via PM since then and me and TK are on good terms. This is primarily a game forum I know people argue and troll each other and that's all part of the fun but bringing my offspring into it... Lol whatever I've also been getting messages from Ryu every time I'm on the server for over a month that I squelch. I can take the server stuff but I just get sick of constant drama on a game I play to relax.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 01:08:48 PM »

That's why we have PMs you attention whore.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 07:10:59 PM »
I think it's a bit odd that you're mad about people bringing personal stuff up here, and that you say people should go back to War2 and stop bringing people's children into things - which is exactly what I was enforcing when I muted you and Masta - but then say I am "power tripping."  I did exactly what needed to be done to stop that stuff.  That's far from perpetuating it.  I stamped it out.
Go back and read the whole TK, Swift, and me thing. I'm not going to bother but I remember it. I responded to basically being called a newb and it was all Warcraft 2 to start. Then I finally got sick of TK's constant basically troll posts where he wasn't even reading what I said and started jokingly trolling him. That was all good and fine until Swift showed up and started with his narcissistic crap and bringing the Mother of my kid into it. TK wasn't nearly as bad but he did say stupid things like me after this point. I made fun of TK's wife but it was total trolling and there was a reason because of him posting pictures of her to the former forum(his choice though). Masta and Mano are talking about something they know nothing about. My son is my everything, I may have a life aside from him but I would die in a second for him and help him financially in any way I can. Masta got muted yes but there was no reason to mute me just that I defended myself from some random people going crazy on me. I don't know if you're power tripping lately Blid but I don't get the mute at all and as far as being done with this forum you are a the bottom of the list why. I do think you run this server decently but you also try to squash any new ideas for servers and such. It's understandable since it's your server and this is the remaining Warcraft 2 players but my beef is really not with you Blid just that you muted me and trolled my tournament.

i lol'd. People know you too well. We will not feel sorry for you. See you in March if you're around. Ta ta.
Smeagol, nearly all of your responses are poorly written, written with anger, and are egotistical in nature. Moreover, I know a lot, your ex-woman happens to confide a LOT in me. I know all about your arrests, allegations, denying your child has autism (which I should report to Child Services because I fear for Ryan's life - my cousin has autism and we love him), your restraining order, that you only see your son once every 3 months yet you live 45 minutes away. I know alllll about that stuff, more than I want to know. I don't want to know anything about you. I think you are a very very unhealthy and bad person. This stuff shouldn't have to come up, but I think it is essential in understanding who you are and where you are coming from. I dislike you more and more the more I hear about you. It's difficult to separate your gaming talent from real life because of your shortcomings - we all have them.

Regardless, Blid, thank you. I was miffed that I couldn't post for 2 days, but I think it was great that you muted both Smeagol and I. His comments were more emotional responses and threatening, while mine were more childlike and prodding, so I apologize for that. If you poke a Cobra it will try to bite. It gave me time to cool off and come back to this with a clear head.

The problem is, most of us think like what I am posting right now, but they can't publicly support it. Smeagol, I think you need anger management classes and help yourself out. I have screen shots of you threatening me. Do it one more time and I'm going to a lawyer. You may think of me as a rich little bitch, but I'll use my resources to tear you down.

You should take a break from this game AND forum and go see your kid. Peace.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:17:28 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 07:20:10 PM »
I muted you too because I had specifically put down the warning that responding in kind was not okay.  You responded in kind by trying to blackmail Masta with some videos haha.  I don't want to act like I'm favoring one "side" over another so I have to be fair and enforce on all parts.  But the whole reason I started up with these threats to ban and these mutings is because of people talking about your son.  I remember the stuff with you, tk, and swift getting kind of ugly but when your kid got brought into it was when it was time to start dropping the hammer, in my opinion.
Yes it was ridiculous I know I'm no saint in what I have done on here though. What I said about TK's wife was ignorant but I was totally trolling. I was celebrating that night and was drunk(no excuse) and I just wanted to piss him off as bad as I could. We have talked about it via PM since then and me and TK are on good terms. This is primarily a game forum I know people argue and troll each other and that's all part of the fun but bringing my offspring into it... Lol whatever I've also been getting messages from Ryu every time I'm on the server for over a month that I squelch. I can take the server stuff but I just get sick of constant drama on a game I play to relax.

That's bad mannered and you are not convincing anyone. :( Stop trying to make yourself look like a nice guy. You are not fooling any of us. This actually makes me agitated lol. "You play to relax"...?
I love this game!

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
  • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg
    • View Profile
    • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg40515 date=1469984330] wazzup chay [/quote]
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 10:21:57 PM »
I'm done with this. This forum is mostly a bunch of drama and Blid usually doesn't start it but perpetuates it. TK, Swift, and I with that whole thing said a lot of stupid shit. I'm not going to drag that back up but I didn't start the argument and just followed its course. Then after all the drama is done and the forum was back to what it should be Warcraft 2 some people come along and verbally attack me. Not only did they verbally attack me they said shit they knew NOTHING about and did it for no reason. There was no problem with them on this forum, there had been on the server but THIS IS THE FORUM. If you people have forgotten what the server part of this forum is for, it's to spread information about Warcraft 2 and help other players out with information. Am I saying we should be unemotional drones that don't disagree or troll? No, but I don't need the drama of people attacking my personal life when they know nothing about it. I will be quitting Warcraft 2 at latest January 1st and will not be back until probably March but possibly sometime in February. This is my longest forum post aside from comments on threads but I'm done with this shit. Also mute me again Blid I don't care you seem to be on a power trip lately. Everyone should go back to playing Warcraft 2 and stop trolling and bringing peoples children and family into shit lmao.

i see in peoples signatures of proof of you getting hacks....why are you posting

ps to long didnt read
Quote from: KingHillBilly
I respect players like Chayliss
Quote from: Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss.  Hat tip to you
Quote from: Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay
Quote from: CLAW
not bad at all, chayliss. Gooder then me expectoned

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 11:31:36 PM »

i see in peoples signatures of proof of you getting hacks....why are you posting

ps to long didnt read

[emoji106]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 02:31:09 AM »
Blocked Masta. Ryu blocked as well. Masta you're a sad person, btw I didn't read your post everything I said is true.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2015, 02:33:29 AM »
Lmao I read it now. Blid or Mouse ban him from this forum ^. He is bringing up stupid shit again. He once again is bringing up something he knows nothing about. The guy is beyond unstable. Masta has a prostitute "wife" that he just broke up with in the dominican republic, he has a receding hair line <--- this is true Masta is just an unstable fool. Part of what Masta says above is true, 90% of it is bullshit(also anything true was years ago) lmao, also bear in mind Masta has never met my son LMAO. I'm not sure what is wrong with Masta, but I am going to show this to the Mother of my kid. You'll be lucky if she even talks to you after this Masta but that's her choice. Also I'd like to point out Masta has never met me or my son and everyone who knows us knows how good I treat my son and how much I love him(I have no reason to defend myself anyway). Turn me into child services fool I have done nothing wrong, I however could press harassment charges on you, you're a joke. Also I'd like to point out what kind of unstable mental fool posts shit like that ^? LMAO Masta is a sad sad person who just posts bullshit this kind of crap should result in his account being locked and being banned from the forum. Seriously permaban him Blid?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:01:53 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2015, 03:39:45 AM »
Blocked Masta. Ryu blocked as well. Masta you're a sad person, btw I didn't read your post everything I said is true.

Wait wait, I thought you blocked me a month ago o_O....I am just being blocked? Or this a new über level block?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2015, 04:01:39 AM »

i lol'd. People know you too well. We will not feel sorry for you. See you in March if you're around. Ta ta.
Smeagol, nearly all of your responses are poorly written, written with anger, and are egotistical in nature. Moreover, I know a lot, your ex-woman happens to confide a LOT in me. I know all about your arrests, allegations, denying your child has autism (which I should report to Child Services because I fear for Ryan's life - my cousin has autism and we love him), your restraining order, that you only see your son once every 3 months yet you live 45 minutes away. I know alllll about that stuff, more than I want to know. I don't want to know anything about you. I think you are a very very unhealthy and bad person. This stuff shouldn't have to come up, but I think it is essential in understanding who you are and where you are coming from. I dislike you more and more the more I hear about you. It's difficult to separate your gaming talent from real life because of your shortcomings - we all have them.

Regardless, Blid, thank you. I was miffed that I couldn't post for 2 days, but I think it was great that you muted both Smeagol and I. His comments were more emotional responses and threatening, while mine were more childlike and prodding, so I apologize for that. If you poke a Cobra it will try to bite. It gave me time to cool off and come back to this with a clear head.

The problem is, most of us think like what I am posting right now, but they can't publicly support it. Smeagol, I think you need anger management classes and help yourself out. I have screen shots of you threatening me. Do it one more time and I'm going to a lawyer. You may think of me as a rich little bitch, but I'll use my resources to tear you down.

You should take a break from this game AND forum and go see your kid. Peace.

Masta bro, fuck smeagol. I mean it, fuck him. Don't waste your time arguing with a egotistical hacking looney toon as himself. I am actually worried for his wife and kid, because he known to lash out at them in real life for things that are said on this forum. Our little custom community already knows who smeagol really is now and acknowledge his unstable nature...most are quitting war2 by years end because of it, maybe including myself. Enjoy what time we have left on here [emoji14]...