Author Topic: I'm Probably Done With This Forum  (Read 11060 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: I'm Probably Done With This Forum
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 05:32:35 AM »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
I'm Probably Done With This Forum
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 05:50:19 AM »
http://youtu.be/PeVaRsQd_eo

Why you wearing tennis shoes with a formal attire? [emoji54]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 06:36:41 AM »
http://youtu.be/PeVaRsQd_eo

Why you wearing tennis shoes with a formal attire? [emoji54]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

I had to drive 50 miles south, I forgot my pants and my shoes lol.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 06:37:42 AM »
Lmao I read it now. Blid or Mouse ban him from this forum ^. He is bringing up stupid shit again. He once again is bringing up something he knows nothing about. The guy is beyond unstable. Masta has a prostitute "wife" that he just broke up with in the dominican republic, he has a receding hair line <--- this is true Masta is just an unstable fool. Part of what Masta says above is true, 90% of it is bullshit(also anything true was years ago) lmao, also bear in mind Masta has never met my son LMAO. I'm not sure what is wrong with Masta, but I am going to show this to the Mother of my kid. You'll be lucky if she even talks to you after this Masta but that's her choice. Also I'd like to point out Masta has never met me or my son and everyone who knows us knows how good I treat my son and how much I love him(I have no reason to defend myself anyway). Turn me into child services fool I have done nothing wrong, I however could press harassment charges on you, you're a joke. Also I'd like to point out what kind of unstable mental fool posts shit like that ^? LMAO Masta is a sad sad person who just posts bullshit this kind of crap should result in his account being locked and being banned from the forum. Seriously permaban him Blid?

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 07:29:50 AM »
Also this doesn't mean shit to me Blid but I just checked the status screen and it showed me logged on though I had been off 10-15 minutes. When I logged back in and off it showed me off. Is that just a glitch or what? I know Claw seems to be able to get any password on War 2 he wants, or that's what he says while bragging.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 07:30:26 AM »
Lmao I read it now. Blid or Mouse ban him from this forum ^. He is bringing up stupid shit again. He once again is bringing up something he knows nothing about. The guy is beyond unstable. Masta has a prostitute "wife" that he just broke up with in the dominican republic, he has a receding hair line <--- this is true Masta is just an unstable fool. Part of what Masta says above is true, 90% of it is bullshit(also anything true was years ago) lmao, also bear in mind Masta has never met my son LMAO. I'm not sure what is wrong with Masta, but I am going to show this to the Mother of my kid. You'll be lucky if she even talks to you after this Masta but that's her choice. Also I'd like to point out Masta has never met me or my son and everyone who knows us knows how good I treat my son and how much I love him(I have no reason to defend myself anyway). Turn me into child services fool I have done nothing wrong, I however could press harassment charges on you, you're a joke. Also I'd like to point out what kind of unstable mental fool posts shit like that ^? LMAO Masta is a sad sad person who just posts bullshit this kind of crap should result in his account being locked and being banned from the forum. Seriously permaban him Blid?

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 07:52:08 AM »
Also this doesn't mean shit to me Blid but I just checked the status screen and it showed me logged on though I had been off 10-15 minutes. When I logged back in and off it showed me off. Is that just a glitch or what? I know Claw seems to be able to get any password on War 2 he wants, or that's what he says while bragging.
This is my last post in response to you.  I don't want you to harm Shawna or Ryan, so I'll stay out of it.

Good advice ryu.

Blid I apologize once again for bringing up irrelevant stuff.

Just want to make sure a rigged map isn't played in the tourney and no icon is given out. Mano and I still cannot participate.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I love this game!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2015, 07:55:23 AM »
You ever call my wife a prostitute again and I'll break your neck. You insult people then beg for forgiveness. Just stop. You insult my wife, tk wife, everyone's habits and personalities, but then when someone puts you in the frying pan you get estrogenic emotional. Stop please. I'm so tired of you. Quit wc2 so we can bring in new blood.

I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2015, 08:21:11 AM »
You ever call my wife a prostitute again and I'll break your neck. You insult people then beg for forgiveness. Just stop. You insult my wife, tk wife, everyone's habits and personalities, but then when someone puts you in the frying pan you get estrogenic emotional. Stop please. I'm so tired of you. Quit wc2 so we can bring in new blood.

You do fuck prostitutes told you me they are 10 dollars there, truth hurts huh? Come break my neck you piece of shit I'm in Iowa. I'll gut you you piece of shit.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2015, 08:23:14 AM »
Blocked Masta. Ryu blocked as well.

This is where you should've stopped.
squeak!